Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

How I Make N250,000 Monthly Online Using My Mobile Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make N250,000 Monthly Online Using My Mobile Phone (1160 Views)

Naira Gains 30%, Sells For N250/dollar / Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 / My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Make N250,000 Monthly Online Using My Mobile Phone by dramaticspeak(m): 7:07am On Sep 23, 2014
Social media has made everybody a CEO, from the comfort of your home through an internet enabled device you can do your business around the world and make cool money, the question now is, how do i make money online legitimately and without much capital, the good thing about social media is, there is room to make money at every level, for those of you reading this now you already have the capital you need which is the internet enabled device you are using now to view this article, what am about to show will change your life and can  make you a millionaire if you work hard at it. And its all free of charge, you don't pay anything

I will be sharing the different ways i make money online, the first one i will be talking about is Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing is simply telling people about a business/service of a company,referring them via links,and if they buy you from that company via your link you get a commission from the company.

This is one of the easiest way of making money online with just your phone

What you need do is to identify a good company/brand,register with their affiliate programme,get your link and share with your contacts, once any person buys from your link you automatically get paid a commission between 2-10%

I will suggest Konga.com and dealdey.com affiliates, but there loads of affiliate programmes out there you can Google it and see the one that fits you

PRACTICAL EXAMPLE ( how to join Konga affiliate )

Go to click on become an Affiliate
Re: How I Make N250,000 Monthly Online Using My Mobile Phone by dramaticspeak(m): 7:10am On Sep 23, 2014
Continuation.......fill the Fields appropriately and ignore the website URL fields if you have none, click on i agree to terms and conditions then click sign up, you will need to confirm your email, so ensure you have access to the email address you use in filling the form, once you confirm the email address, then you now login with the username and password sent your email, and access your dashboard, there you can see your links and banners to use for publicity.

You are done and set to start making money online, like i always say, you can work full time and do this part time, and make so much money from it.

Hint-you have colleagues that always shop online via Konga, give them your link, its the same site, just that now you get paid by Konga for each purchase they make.Please value what you just read, many people will never give out this information for free.
Re: How I Make N250,000 Monthly Online Using My Mobile Phone by dramaticspeak(m): 7:14am On Sep 23, 2014
Frequently asked questions

How do I get started? Visit any brand you want to do affiliate with(I recommend konga.com and dealdey.com) look for their affiliate programme and sign up, then get your links and banner, you are on your way to making money.

Is it Free? Yes its totally free to sign up,get your link and start sharing it with your contacts,no monthly targets,its up to you,in fact some give you up to N1000 free as you join their programme. And deal dey gives you N500+commission for every sale made

Do I need to own a website to join?You don't need a website,all you need are platforms to share your affiliate links when generated,Facebook,twitter,bb,whatsapp,email are all platforms you can use, while registering for the affiliate programme in the field where they ask for a website leave it blank and skip to the next step, except you have a website

How much can I make monthly? It all depends on how many people buy via your links, the more people that buy the more money you make. Are you thinking? the more work the more money, and this work is just sharing links and banners, being creative with your call to action messages, doing all these with your phone

Do I need a paypal account? All you need is your Naira account, your money is transferred directly into your account through wire transfer.

Are there other companies offering Affiliate programmes? Yes loads of them,you can google,I recommend Konga and deal dey,but there is Jumia,Amazon etc and you can be an affiliate for as many as you like

When do I get paid? Most of them pay at month end, and there is a pay out threshold of N1000

Do I need to go out and market to people? Unlike network marketing you don't need to meet anyone and convince them,from the comfort of your bed you can share your links,the good thing is,when some one visits via your link and does not purchase, it does not matter,if 10 months later the person uses that same system to purchase,you automatically get your commission

what percentage of commission do I get? It varies from 2-10%

Young people are you thinking? With your phone from your room,you can be a millionaire, the good thing you can do this and still work,getting residual income from it. Many industries offer Affiliates from Hotels to Restaurants to car dealers, salon, book shops, airlines, you name it, just look for what fits you and start making residual income with little work.

If you have questions please write it in the comment box, i will do my best to reply all questions. Also share with us your success story. Thanks if you have any question regardine this writeup please contact tatafonaija To book him for speaking engagements, specifically on "Social media money making secrets" call +234 803 566 2639 +234 807 987 2255 or send a mail to tatafonaija@gmail.com. Then if you want free consultation as a student on internet business, buying things online so you don't get duped, ping me 23139928. Source:http://www.tatafonaija.com/2014/09/how-i-make-n250000-monthly-online-using.html?m=1
Re: How I Make N250,000 Monthly Online Using My Mobile Phone by ifaoni(m): 7:24am On Sep 23, 2014
nice one, sweet lady.
Re: How I Make N250,000 Monthly Online Using My Mobile Phone by kelvine(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2014
I am interested,can u mentor me all the way as I am not so internet savy.

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Trade Fair Exhibition / Aluminium Expert. / Kiss Of The Dragon Traffic Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.