Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,750 members, 7,862,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

We must Rescue Nigeria Now –tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We must Rescue Nigeria Now –tinubu (1640 Views)

Nigerian Youths Can Be Governors 40 Years From Now - Tinubu / Why Saraki Must Resign Now – Tinubu / Buhari, APC Must Rescue Chibok Girls, Provide Electricity, Others: Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We must Rescue Nigeria Now –tinubu by ibedun: 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
omoharry:
we are all Nigerians; so he has the right to interfere in other state affair. stop this traibal/ethinic division it wont lead us any where.

We are all Nigerians my foot!! If you are to talk about Lagos state and any other SW state please put it in the context of your own state.

The state (and slowly the whole SW) is providing refuge to the IGBO nationationals and yet loudmouths are here talk like Uzor Kalu?.

1 Like

Re: We must Rescue Nigeria Now –tinubu by Gbawe: 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
chinazaekperem2: gbawe, tribalism has eaten up the intelligence in you.

You and your kind are the malevolently hypocritical ethnic jingoist you wish to deceive the world others are and this is why all well-meaning Yorubas will tell you to mind your business these days. You never have anything good to say about the SW yet you will obsess and talk about the region insulting and malevolently. You will come here daily, as the only folks to do so, wishing death on a man ( Tinubu) who has no involvement with you let alone the opportunity to wrong you merely because of his ethnic origin. Spare us the BS. People like you and the fool I responded to are ethnocentric menaces who should learn to leave others alone.

2 Likes

Re: We must Rescue Nigeria Now –tinubu by Gbawe: 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
ibedun:

We are all Nigerians my foot!! If you are to talk about Lagos state and any other SW state please put it in the context of your own state.

The state (and slowly the whole SW) is providing refuge to the IGBO nationationals and yet loudmouths are here talk like Uzor Kalu?.

Don't mind him. We are "all Nigerians" means the man from Abia should ignore or even praise the likes of Orji Kalu, who did absolutely nothing to secure progress for the people of Abia, to be proclaiming Tinubu the "problem of Nigeria"? We are all Nigerians means those who are from Enugu, and have never set foot in Lagos, should disgracefully ignore their Governors months long absence from office while they talk insultingly of issues related to Lagos obsessively everyday to be hurling abuse at Fashola and wishing Tinubu death? Did any Yoruba even have the time or ill-will to wish Chime death when he was sick?

We are all Nigerians means it should be SE folks championing the fight to introduce religious strife and disharmony into the affairs of a people who are known for their religious tolerance with, as one example, the effort to blacken Aregbesola as an "Islamic fundamentalist" when the man is loved by his own people whether Moslem or Christian? That is the sort of thing that VICTORCIZA character I responded to, and his kind, do here all day and this is why I tell him to mind his business. Abeg, let some people shove the 'all Nigerian' BS where the Sun does not shine. "All Nigerians" is an invitation for posters mainly from the SE to come here daily to insult and vilify the SW, her people and leaders and even nauseatingly wish death on a man who has nothing to do with them while they ignore and even exalt their own misrulers responsible for their frustration? Yorubas should then remain silent in the spirit of "we are all Nigerians" when we do our bit to accommodate "all Nigerians" hospitably and get along with every ethnic group without rancour?

Similarly since we are all human beings it is all right for the caucasian to take to the net everyday and only talk about black people malevolently to call them criminals, rapists and the "problem of humanity"? I guess the black man should embrace such vile folks all for the sake of "we are all human beings". Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: We must Rescue Nigeria Now –tinubu by chinazaekperem2: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
Gbawe:

You and your kind are the malevolently hypocritical ethnic jinogoist and this is why all well-meaning Yorubas will tell you to mind your business these days. You never have anything good to say about the SW yet you will obsess and talk about the region insulting and malevolently. You will come here, as the only folks to do so, wishing death on a man ( Tinubu) who has no involvement with you let alone the opportunity to wrong you, merely because of his ethnic origin. Spare us the BS. People like you and the fool I responded to are ethnocentric menaces who should learn to leave others alone.
I use to place you in high esteem until you started displaying the tribalistic part of you. I thought you were one erudite fellow, but with the piece you posted now, I can't help but equate you with the likes of orlandoowoh and anago......have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: We must Rescue Nigeria Now –tinubu by Gbawe: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
chinazaekperem2: I use to place you in high esteem until you started displaying the tribalistic part of you. I thought you were one erudite fellow, but with the piece you posted now, I can't help but equate you with the likes of orlandoowoh and anago......have a nice day.

Shove your "high esteem". I don't need or want it.
Re: We must Rescue Nigeria Now –tinubu by chinazaekperem2: 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Gbawe:

Shove your "high esteem". I don't need or want it.
you don't even have it anymore, thanks for showing your true self.

1 Like

Re: We must Rescue Nigeria Now –tinubu by Ttalk: 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Gbawe:

Don't mind him. We are "all Nigerians" means the man from Abia should ignore or even praise the likes of Orji Kalu, who did absolutely nothing to secure progress for the people of Abia, to be proclaiming Tinubu the "problem of Nigeria"? We are all Nigerians means those who are from Enugu, and have never set foot in Lagos, should disgracefully ignore their Governors months long absence from office while they talk insultingly of issues related to Lagos obsessively everyday to be hurling abuse at Fashola and wishing Tinubu death? Did any Yoruba even have the time or ill-will to wish Chime death when he was sick?

We are all Nigerians means it should be SE folks championing the fight to introduce religious strife and disharmony into the affairs of a people who are known for their religious tolerance with, as one example, the effort to blacken Aregbesola as an "Islamic fundamentalist" when the man is loved by his own people whether Moslem or Christian? That is the sort of thing that VICTORCIZA character I responded to, and his kind, do here all day and this is why I tell him to mind his business. Abeg, let some people shove the 'all Nigerian' BS where the Sun does not shine. Similarly since we are all human beings it is all right for the caucasian to take to the net everyday and only talk about black people malevolently to call them criminals, rapists and the "problem of humanity"? I guess the black man should embrace such vile folks all for the sake of "we are all human beings". Nonsense.

Well said my bro
Re: We must Rescue Nigeria Now –tinubu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
chinazaekperem2: I use to place you in high esteem until you started displaying the tribalistic part of you. I thought you were one erudite fellow, but with the piece you posted now, I can't help but equate you with the likes of orlandoowoh and anago......have a nice day.
Nwa grave digger, why do you keep mentioning my name? Be warned, or . . .
Re: We must Rescue Nigeria Now –tinubu by Gbawe: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
chinazaekperem2: you don't even have it anymore, thanks for showing your true self.

You must be fooling yourself if you think I care for what people like you perceive my "true self" to be. Do you know a proud black man who is bothered about the opinion a white supremacist and prejudiced piece of shit has of him?
Re: We must Rescue Nigeria Now –tinubu by chinazaekperem2: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Nwa grave digger, why do you keep mentioning my name? Be warned, or . . .
my friend get lost, I only placed you in your caddle line.

1 Like

Re: We must Rescue Nigeria Now –tinubu by chinazaekperem2: 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Gbawe:

You must be fooling yourself if you think I care for what people like you perceive my "true self" to be. Do you know a proud black man who is bothered about the opinion a white supremacist and prejudiced piece of shit has of him?
your opinion doesn't matter anymore.

1 Like

Re: We must Rescue Nigeria Now –tinubu by Goandie: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
Gbawe:

Why do u waste ur tym with dem hmm

Re: We must Rescue Nigeria Now –tinubu by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Yes, nigeria needs to be rescued, the question is nigeria need to be rescued from who?

From all the thieves called politicians especially in APC & PDP of which tinubu is among the first 5 on that list.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Pics: Man Cut Into Pieces At Railway Crossing Line In Ibadan / APC VP Presidential Candidate Prof. Yemiosinbajo Releases New Pictures / Why Did The Catholic Church Not Disagree With Mbaka When He Supported GEJ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.