Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,872 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Shop On Jumia!!!, Get Discount And Get Bonuses At Your Door Step!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shop On Jumia!!!, Get Discount And Get Bonuses At Your Door Step!!! (715 Views)

See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shop On Jumia!!!, Get Discount And Get Bonuses At Your Door Step!!! by OlaksEinstein(m): 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
Heads up guys!!!

I'm Olatunde Akinsanya, I am an Independent Sales Consultant a Jumia Nigeria, your Nigerian one-stop online shop for all your Fashion and High-Tech needs. We offer a wide selection of products including but not limited to Men & Women's Fashion, Mobile Phones, Computers, Electronics, Home Appliances and many more, bringing them right to your doorstep!!!!

I will be here to serve you better, I will be here to help you cut your expenses, I will be here to auto pilot your online shopping at Jumia. Tell me what you want and I will have it delivered right to your home or office!!! You wont regret this!!! I bet You!!!

Thank you!!!

Note: I am only left with the freedom of serving people in Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Kaduna, Kano, Abuja, Benin, Warri and Calabar as this are the only shortlisted cash on delivery locations in Nigeria.
Re: Shop On Jumia!!!, Get Discount And Get Bonuses At Your Door Step!!! by jorhney(m): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
so you cant come to akure cryso you cant come to akure
Re: Shop On Jumia!!!, Get Discount And Get Bonuses At Your Door Step!!! by OlaksEinstein(m): 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
jorhney: so you cant come to akure cryso you cant come to akure
I'm so sorry about that Sir as our payment on delivery service does not extend to that coast however, if you have someone who can receive and pay on your behalf in Oyo town, I will be glad to serve you.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

5 Money Saving Mind Tricks / . / 5 Reasons Many Businesses Fail In The First Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.