Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,587 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

What Comes Your Mind When You See Seven(7) Dead Cockroaches In Your Room? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Comes Your Mind When You See Seven(7) Dead Cockroaches In Your Room? (819 Views)

Service In Your Room Is Never The Same As Going To Church. / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? / First Seven (7) Best Nigerian Men Of God Starting 4rm D Best. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Comes Your Mind When You See Seven(7) Dead Cockroaches In Your Room? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
One night, I woke up and discover Seven Dead roaches in my Self Contain without spraying insecticide. I was puzzled! I got to know they were Seven as I sweeping them out. If it were you, what will you think?
Re: What Comes Your Mind When You See Seven(7) Dead Cockroaches In Your Room? by Doclight(m): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
emusmith: One night, I woke up and discover Seven Dead roaches in my Self Contain without spraying insecticide. I was puzzled! I got to know they were Seven as I sweeping them out. If it were you, what will you think?
mtcheeeew!

Its not what u thinking sir!
Re: What Comes Your Mind When You See Seven(7) Dead Cockroaches In Your Room? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Doclight: mtcheeeew!

Its not what u thinking sir!

First, you hissed. Second, I don't understand... What are you saying?
Re: What Comes Your Mind When You See Seven(7) Dead Cockroaches In Your Room? by libertyfather(m): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Victory @ last....I wish it happens in my house because I do battle them myself sometime I kill 76 sometimes less

1 Like

Re: What Comes Your Mind When You See Seven(7) Dead Cockroaches In Your Room? by libertyfather(m): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Victory @ last....I wish it happens in my house because I do battle them myself sometime I kill 76 sometimes less....so dude ur lucky pray u continue seein it like that
Re: What Comes Your Mind When You See Seven(7) Dead Cockroaches In Your Room? by Doclight(m): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
libertyfather: Victory @ last....I wish it happens in my house because I do battle them myself sometime I kill 76 sometimes less....so dude ur lucky pray u continue seein it like that
urs may b a different ish
Re: What Comes Your Mind When You See Seven(7) Dead Cockroaches In Your Room? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
Snow white and the seven dwarfs.

1 Like

Re: What Comes Your Mind When You See Seven(7) Dead Cockroaches In Your Room? by naturally: 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
Pepper soup things
Re: What Comes Your Mind When You See Seven(7) Dead Cockroaches In Your Room? by jeflexy(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
PDP or APC might be responsible!
Re: What Comes Your Mind When You See Seven(7) Dead Cockroaches In Your Room? by ladyfeli(f): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
U need to clean ur house

2 Likes

Re: What Comes Your Mind When You See Seven(7) Dead Cockroaches In Your Room? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Doclight: urs may b a different ish
In a forum like NL, you don't base a comment on Mere "May"...Give Credible reasons based on intelligible points and stop making a mockery of the title "doc"..
Re: What Comes Your Mind When You See Seven(7) Dead Cockroaches In Your Room? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
ladyfeli: U need to clean ur house
Trust me, if it were dirt I won't be out here... cool
Re: What Comes Your Mind When You See Seven(7) Dead Cockroaches In Your Room? by kevoh(m): 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
Abeg go and clean your house jor angry

2 Likes

Re: What Comes Your Mind When You See Seven(7) Dead Cockroaches In Your Room? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
kevoh: Abeg go and clean your house jor angry
No matter how neat you are, I'm neater than you.
Re: What Comes Your Mind When You See Seven(7) Dead Cockroaches In Your Room? by Zikdik(m): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
What brand of insecticide do you use?
Re: What Comes Your Mind When You See Seven(7) Dead Cockroaches In Your Room? by kevoh(m): 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
emusmith: No matter how neat you are, I'm neater than you.

And so ? undecided Better go clean your house and pay for fumigation, instead of claiming Mr. Neat Warrior up and down on the internet.
Re: What Comes Your Mind When You See Seven(7) Dead Cockroaches In Your Room? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
emusmith: One night, I woke up and discover Seven Dead roaches in my Self Contain without spraying insecticide. I was puzzled! I got to know they were Seven as I sweeping them out. If it were you, what will you think?

Seven leprechauns riding from the east on the backs of seven unicorns. On arrival, they are met by Snow White and the seven dwarves, who hold in their pudgy little hands, seven candles representing the seven essence of the seven spirits of the seven heavens. When the seventh day arrived, the seventh virgin of the cluster of seven islands unveiled the seventh banner of emusmith.

The meaning of the statement above is that you need to clean ya dirty a$$ house.

4 Likes

Re: What Comes Your Mind When You See Seven(7) Dead Cockroaches In Your Room? by plaetton: 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
Martian:

Seven leprechauns riding from the east on the backs of seven unicorns. On arrival, they are met by Snow White and the seven dwarfs, who hold in their pudgy little hands, seven candles representing the seven essence of the seven spirits of the seven heavens. When the seventh day arrived, the seventh virgin of the cluster of seven islands unveiled the seventh banner of emusmith.

The meaning of the statement above is that you need to clean ya dirty a$$ house.

grin grin grin

I have been warning about the effects of people like T.B clown Joshua and our gross national lunacy.
See what is happening now, rather than a reminder that his room is dirty, 7 dead cockroaches are terrorizing this bloke.
lol

2 Likes

Re: What Comes Your Mind When You See Seven(7) Dead Cockroaches In Your Room? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
plaetton:
............................gross national lunacy.
See what is happening now, rather than a reminder that his room is dirty, 7 dead cockroaches are terrorizing this bloke.
lol

grin grin grin grin grin grin I'm about to send an ISIS type legion of cockroaches to his home.

3 Likes

Re: What Comes Your Mind When You See Seven(7) Dead Cockroaches In Your Room? by plaetton: 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Martian:

grin grin grin grin grin grin I'm about to send an ISIS type legion of cockroaches to his home.
grin grin
Re: What Comes Your Mind When You See Seven(7) Dead Cockroaches In Your Room? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
plaetton:

grin grin grin

I have been warning about the effects of people like T.B clown Joshua and our gross national lunacy.
lol
OK thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Mexican Drug Cartels Are Worse Than ISIL / The Origin Of Religion In My Opinion. / Finally,logical Proofs That God Exist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.