Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? (7528 Views)

Poll: And the winner will be:

Arsenal: 52% (13 votes)
Manchester United: 48% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

RVP To Manchester United: Who Is The Greatest Beneficiary? / Ojuelegba Boys Vs. Manchester United: Who Go Win? / Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by mondob2k(m): 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2008
November 8 Arsenal files out against bitter rivals Manchester United. Going by the current form of both teams who do you think will win? As for me and my family its Arsenal. cool
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by mukina2: 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2008
Arsenal ok ok ok cool
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by muteeu(m): 11:38am On Nov 05, 2008
hello,
The cracker between Arsenal and Man United is going to be tough but looking at the trends of both teams, I predict Arsenal as the winner of the match. I'm not try to be bias but I'm a fan of good football and not a team.

best regars
Olas_123@yahoo.com
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by dipo2much(m): 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2008
we will surprise manyoo. even though ade,walcott will not be playing
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by spenchuks(m): 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2008
as for me, its gonna be score draw cool
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by nyabinghi(m): 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2008
United will destroy Arsenal flawlessly. Sentiments don't come into play when the opposition is vastly superior
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by mukina2: 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2008
superior? tongue you wish grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by nyabinghi(m): 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2008
Muki,

You better admit United's superiority now b4 u weep on saturday. United rarely loses to arsenal by early kick off
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by sportskid(m): 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2008
Red Devils Ofcourse, Or what do you Think?
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by cabali(m): 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2008
I would rather Arsenal wins but it will mos def be a game for man u and I dont have a doubt about that.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by toba1909(m): 10:21am On Nov 06, 2008
hmmmm,
Na GMAT question o!

The two teams ain't predictable at the moment,
i think it's gonna be a draw.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by shegun2: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2008
man u wil beat d gunners flawless no sentiments attached MAN U IS SUPERIOR
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by nateevs(m): 11:34am On Nov 06, 2008
It's definitely Manu's 3 pts but Lawd knows I will be supporting Arsenal like Wenger is my bro. . I will also be supporting Westbrom this weekend.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by Olaolufred(m): 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2008
I am a Liverpool fan.

However, i respect the two teams under view.

Arsenal has young and athletic players.
Man U however has talented and more experienced players.

I think the seperating line on saturday will be "Experience" which i give to MAN U.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by bigfather(m): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2008
Am not a fan of both clubs but with the current state of the GUNNERS, i am sure they are going to be trashed. On the second thoughts,hmmmmm, it's going to be a CLASH OF THE TITANS ! shocked
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by GoldCircle: 11:33am On Nov 07, 2008
One United All the way. . .
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by opetope: 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2008
Dr Dre, I hope the NL hospital will not be full of casualties this weekend after Man U would have destroyed the gunners. Mukina, I would advise you to watch the match from the NL Hospital so that you will be admitted immediately after the match for treatment.

Blues for Life
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by folahann(m): 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2008
which Arsenal are we talking about here? Is it the same i support? I'm sorry to say; if ManUtd doesn't beat us by 3 goals then shame on Manchester United. The Arsenal of this day is match with the likes of Newcastle and . . . .
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by Mortiple(m): 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2008
I sorry sorry oh, I sorry for Arsenal
I sorry sorry oh, I sorry for the Gunners
Egbami ooooooo! , singing grin

It is my prayer that Arsenal beat Man U on Saturday seeing that the later are the greatest threat to my team, Chelsea's EPL title aspiration; Liverpool's current form notwithstanding.

Considering Arsenal's current form powered by key players injuries, this seems like MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.

Prediction: Arsenal 1 Man United 3.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by matchstick: 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2008
man united will win, no doubts
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by nyabinghi(m): 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2008
Arsenal won't get anything from this game. It will be like peter vs klitschko. man u to win 4-1
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by MrCrackles(m): 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2008
I am guessing a draw on this one

As usual much hype, Man United better looking at form over the last few weeks, but dont be surprised, as it may yet be another boring draw!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by nateevs(m): 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2008
Even though Arsenal have had a poor run . . . There's absolutely nothing to suggest that they can't beat ManU. . ManU just about got an 88min equalizer against Celtic. .and they did because Celtic went defending. . If they(Celtic) did not defend all through they would have scored a 2nd and could have taken the day. . If Arsenal score first, they won't sit down and defend, they'll rather go for the second. .  Even though it all favours ManU now. . I really want Arsenal to win . .
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by Dclique(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2008
Bleep arsenal,man u rocks!! yea!!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by Nkenim(m): 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2008
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] smiley Judging on present form, u can give it to man u. But traditionally arsenal dont loss big matches when in dwindling form. Ask me and give to de gunners. Keep those fingers crossed.08064207608
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by ohis4: 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2008
Manchester United will DEFINATELY win the match but i pray its isnt goin to be a disgraceful win.the match will end 3 -0 in favour of man U but i pray it doesnt end 5-0
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by SamMilla1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2008
Big game for them gunners and average game for the devils.

With the injury ridden gunners, i think they wont do much to stop the rampaging combination of berbatov-ronaldo-rooney

If they manage to get only 2:0 bashing, they should thank wenger for whatever he did.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by chessguru(m): 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2008
Sam Milla:

Big game for them gunners and average game for the devils.

With the injury ridden gunners, i think they wont do much to stop the rampaging combination of berbatov-ronaldo-rooney

If they manage to get@post
    only 2:0 bashing, they should thank wenger for whatever he did.

ARSENAL FC, Is a TEAM I LOVE DEARLY. AND AS A BIG TEAM NO ONE SHOULD UNDERATE THEM FOR ANYTHING APART FROM PLAYING BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL IN FACT THE MOST ENTERTAINING TEAM IN THE WORLD THEY CAN BEAT ANY TEAM, THE 2-0 BASHING is only a A SELF MISDIRECTION   as i speak arsenal leads 2-0!! [/color]

SAMMILLA I THINK YOU OWE ALL ARSENAL FANS AN UNRESERVED APOLOGY FOR SUCH PROVCATIVE STATEMENT[color=#990000]

A BIG TEAM IS A BIG TEAM, and no matter what people say arsenal is a big team and can beat anyteam in the world!!wenger one of the best coaches in the universe, even with criplled players he can perform, i love this team no matter the situation except they stop playing good football!!

@nateevs

People siez to realise you never judge a BIG TEAM such as Arsenal on so called present form as long as they have a good coach/tactician in Wenger they can't  be cagd by peoples opinion, ARSENAL  decides their fate, not  prejudised Nairaland users!! grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2008
contrary to peoples thots,
arsenal are 2 goals up with three minutes left to play
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by LondonCool(m): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2008
Its 2-1 now with 6 minutes injury time. Any sense of De ja vu ?
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by LondonCool(m): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2008
Game over ! Pulsating stuff. 2-1 to the Arsenal . Bring on Chelsea,
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by Bamiprof(m): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2008
F*ck all yall(man u) i don win(arsenal)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristalz, Mukina2, Bludiva And Tubabie / 3 Players Chelsea Need To Buy To Perform At The Top Next Season / Is Walcot Worth A £100k A Week ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.