Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America (3742 Views)

Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America / Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? / Hurray! Black Man Now The Most Powerful On Earth. Obama, the 44th President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America by disease(m): 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2008
Congratulations President-elect Barack Obama. cool
I wish you a successful tenure. cool
Re: He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America by JustGood(m): 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2008
Let's just hope and pray he does well so the white supremacists dont tell you that he is failing because of his drop of black lipsrsealed
Re: He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America by ruffrider(f): 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2008
Barack Obama! Barack Obama!. Words could not express my emotions last night when they announced Mr. Obama as our new president of the United States of America. I cried, I cried, I cried. Growing up the project with my friends, we use to say "we could never have a black president,the white amercians will not allow it. Oh man, well.
Re: He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America by IBEXY(m): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2008
This morning as I stepped into the streets to go to work, it was with renewed vigour. Even though it happened in America, the inspiration and the pride was felt beyond the shores of that country. A few days ago, we celebrated the first black F1 champion - Lewis Hamilton. Now its something we all thought will never happen - a black man in the white house. It is symbolic. It has taken so long. The dream was pronounced 45 years ago and am sure Dr Martin Luther King would have turned in his grave last night. Now Barack needs support and patience. I dont believe he has the solution to all of America's social ills but this is a symbolic victory and a step towards something good which hopefully will be emulated by countries in other parts of the world.
Re: He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America by Briz(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2008
If only Martin Luther [/b]was still alive to see this great day. Who says Dreamz don't come through.

I must make a confession here anyway: [b]Barrack Obama is my Uncle.
wink wink wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America by Emad(f): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2008
Briz You BETTTTTT!!!!

hey by the way, i see a lot of myself in Obama, infact i inspired him!!
Re: He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America by Grizzly(m): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2008
Lets Pray some skin heads dont take a pot shot at him,
Why do i fear Obama may be assassinated? undecided
Re: He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America by JustGood(m): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2008
Grizzly:

Lets Pray some skin heads don't take a pot shot at him,
Why do i fear Obama may be assassinated? undecided

I pray nothing so evil befalls him. Anyway, no one can stop the move of God
Re: He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America by Emad(f): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2008
I dont think they would
America is trying to repair their imagine to the world they know that would be a mistake

if they had wanted to kill him, i dont think they would have waited untill after elections
Re: He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America by Bolarge(m): 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2008
Psa 126
When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like those who dream.
Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing;
then they said among the nations, the LORD has done great things with them.
Great things did the LORD to work with us and we are glad.
Re: He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America by nalijah07(f): 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2008
Congratulations to Obama and his lovely family. My chest swells with pride, and I am feeling a little taller today!!! cheesy
Re: He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America by anonimi: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2008
let's forget about the white supremacists for a while and think about the black enslavement forces for now.
how can we ensure that the Obamas in our villages, LGs, states, countries etc can also emerge, particularly Nigeria.
In Nigeria, we had eight years of total misrule and we voted(?) or looked on as the same party won landslide and is now preparing for 60 years of further enslavement- blackout, unemployment, broken infrastructures etc. And we dey look like lukmans high on lucozade.
Ditto for Kenya where election results were scuttled and the "declared winner" sworn in so quickly it would make the Guiness book of Records. I understand they have declared Thursday a public holiday! Can you imagine!!! Did they even declare yesterday a public holiday to "allow" people go and vote in the US?
We, Africans, when will we open our eys and wake up from our sleep?
Obama's victory should inspire us in our little corners of this continent to improve ourselves collectively so a mulato will not be described as a black man and we will gladly accept it!
Re: He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America by Tonyet1(m): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2008
[size=48pt]THIS IS FOR MCCAIN[/size]

Re: He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America by anonimi: 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2008
See here
Re: He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America by lacrimose(f): 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2008
tonye-t:

[size=48pt]THIS IS FOR MCCAIN[/size]

lol
Re: He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America by TrueBrit: 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2008
[size=24pt]I hope people realise that he is not yet the 44th President of the USA, just the president elect. Like people have been saying, there is still time to assassinate him between now and his swearing into office (especially with the last threat when he was not even elected then). So we are not out of the woods yet.[/size]
Re: He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America by zinnie86(f): 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2008
For some reason i've been so excited all day!!! I have the Obama fever and it is really getting to me. I'm so happy for him and envious of Americans. I wish we had an intelligent and creative leader like that in Nigeria. It is not about he's race or whatever but the stuff he is made up of. i am he's number 1 fan. I cried when he was giving he's speech, he kinda reminds me of Mandela.
Re: He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America by netprofit(m): 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2008
Now Martin Luther King will roll for joy in his resting tomb,

This confirm his dream once more

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation
where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the
content of their character."

And also this Great Statement too

"There is nothing more dangerous than to build a society, with a large
segment of people in that society, who feel that they have no stake in it;
who feel that they have nothing to lose. People who have a stake in their
society, protect that society, but when they don't have it, they unconsciously
want to destroy it."

Barack Obama fullfill the DREAM smiley

Once more we can dream,

Dotun
Re: He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America by keba(m): 11:58pm On Nov 05, 2008
Ths is a great day in the life of the people who voted for Barrack Obama and a very big lesson for the people of Africa in general and Nigeria in particular to learn from. I hope it does not take this great country of ours 45yrs to achieve this great feat of electing a leader democratically and honestly, worthy in character and learning, above all one sought by the MAJORITY.
Re: He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America by JJYOU: 12:12am On Nov 06, 2008
could this happen in nigeria that a minority would be president?
Re: He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America by Ndipe(m): 3:46am On Nov 06, 2008
lacrimose:

Thank you people of California

Ndipe God bless you!!!

Amen!
Re: He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America by alex406(m): 5:51am On Nov 06, 2008
I think its better Nigerian politicians learn from this type of free and fair election,no controversy,no cheat.
Re: He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America by CGKing(m): 8:35am On Nov 06, 2008
Well, dont get too excited about this. This precedence is very strange and unusual. Obama doesnt look like good news either. The
world wide support and the land slide victory are all very very very eerie. Just might be the beginning of the end of the world.
Re: He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America by zheroes(m): 9:30am On Nov 06, 2008
who says this guy wont be a great guy? he is infact the "INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT". "GOD BLESS AMERICA".

CGKing:

Just might be the beginning of the end of the world.
seconded!!!!!!
Re: He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America by Horus(m): 10:06am On Nov 06, 2008
Re: He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America by Gamine(f): 11:50am On Nov 06, 2008
Who is Michelle's Stylist FOR GOODNESS SAKESSSSS!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

which kain hair be that

it would even be better if she was on afro
Re: He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America by ayobase(m): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2008
all na 4 the style ooo!!

just wait and watch our
ladies clamouring 4 that style!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy 58th Birthday To President Barack Obama Whose Marriage Is On The Rock / Convid 19 Vladimir Putin Refuses To Take Chances-photo / Who Will Stop The Assualt On Black Libya?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.