Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

JUST IN: Ngige Concede Defeat, Congratulates Obiano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Ngige Concede Defeat, Congratulates Obiano (13650 Views)

PDP Gov. Candidate Umar Nasko Conceeds Defeat, Congratulates Bello, The Winner / REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. / Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: Ngige Concede Defeat, Congratulates Obiano by ak47mann(m): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2014
musiwa95: [size=18pt]Anyone can rent Conference hall 3 of the UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY BUILDINGS, I love the term Delta Without NO oil[/size]

[size=18pt]His Royal Highness

D Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)

The Oil money of ondo state, the government is given the money to delta state.. and bayelsa state.. Those circle are suppose to be oil platform.
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoHA_IyLgs&list=UUb87BDP4HGsiqBllDwiejIQ
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1726464_images71_jpeg2d9012cfc94ffa6dc098bc2c4b3c7be0
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1696423_mid-term-report-2015-osun-is-last-on-federal-allocated-revenue_jpeg_jpeg14d125c9d1b699370a0b28d56ce6b32f[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1726460_images8_jpeg8695947f10cd08316772c98228ac1601
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1726460_images8_jpeg8695947f10cd08316772c98228ac1601%20%20[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1726461_images7_jpeg3fe0eb64a955bc7956460a036f6d581a
the oil belong to delta state cool
Re: JUST IN: Ngige Concede Defeat, Congratulates Obiano by Kennyfancy(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2014
Apc losing since i was a child
Re: JUST IN: Ngige Concede Defeat, Congratulates Obiano by aviazuva: 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Onwa sabi go court pass Lawyer

But him never sue him kidnappers.

Let him just point out their houses to Akpokoudike and demolision go start.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Ngige Concede Defeat, Congratulates Obiano by ChimaAdeoye: 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
The dying moon of Alor called Ngige now knows he CANNOT SUBVERT THE PEOPLES WILL BY MANIPULATING THE JUDICIARY. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let those who still believe this is the Obasanjo years when unpopular politicians were foisted on their people and the Judiciary cajoled from making bold pronouncements on the obvious rape of the people. Ngige must have learnt that the ONLY way to get into the government house is through majority of the people's votes.... and you can only get the peoples votes when you are clearly working in their interest, not conniving with those who have sworn to ruthlessly deal with them if they acquire power.

Nobody needs Ngige's congratulatory message. He lost woefully with the electorate and he has been shamefully proven to be a liar and imposter.
The peoples' Governor Willie Obiano isn't distracted by Ngige's shameless antics. he is already working day and night to help fix his state.

Let Ngige run closer to kwankwanso, El-rufai, Adamu Ciroma and other sworn haters of the glorious Igbo people. We shall out live all their wickedness and unwarranted hatred grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Ngige Concede Defeat, Congratulates Obiano by Uchechris06(m): 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
simpeseyi: I never knew Ibos hate APC and Yorubas this much. Ngige congratulated the governor, yet Ibos are throwing stones at him just because he contested under APC. Na wah ooo. You hate Yorubas so much, yet you prefer to slave in Yoruba land than rule in your Biafran republic. What an irony. Ibos hate Yorubas. Ibos hate Hausas. Ibos hate Fulanis. Ibos hate Kanuris. Ibos hate Igalas. Ibos hate Tivs. Ibos have Junkuns. Whom do you like? Only Israelites?
my friend on d contrary Igbos does nt hate any of d tribes u mentioned dats y u see Igbos living happily in the states, towns and villlages of d tribes you mentioned and evn erect landed properties der witout fear, rather all these tribes nurse all d hatred on earth 4 d Igbos 4 d sole reason dat they always take over the economy and enterprise of any state they entered. Eg: 2010, i was in a town in Jigawa state, i was ill and went to a chemist shop wit my hausa friend who used der language 2 ask abt a particular drug 4 me, bt the chemist man afta telln us he does not hav it wz very furious when my friend asked him if mr Donald(igboman 4 Enugu state) wil hav it. He spoke furiously wit their language and my friend later explained 2 me wot he said which is: ''since dis mr Donald cam in 2 dis town he has takin over chemist biz dat pple belives he z d best, a day wil com wen he wil show him d owners of the town'' 2011 afta election crisis, Mr Donald's shop and his life wz on d target list tanx 2 his landlord who saved him,his family and his business. Stil hav many oda personal experience 2 dis.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Abia State Today / Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano / Casualty Figures Exceed 100 In Kano Attack.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.