Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

The Rat Poison Business Idea - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Rat Poison Business Idea (1374 Views)

Please Help With A Business Idea I Can Start With Only 500,000 Thousand Naira. / Can Anyone Help Me With A Business Idea That I Can Start With Little Cash (100K) / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rat Poison Business Idea by pretyu: 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
Brethren I once shared a story of a woman that travels from the Eastern part of Nigeria to the North for her tomatoes business. You will not appreciate the horror of this business if you have not been at the motor parks early for a journey to the North.

Honestly, only a virtuous woman will venture into that kind of business, I tell you.

This woman has been doing this business for 4 sold years. She agrees her business fetches good fortune. She said the hair dresser beside her shop does not make half of what she makes in a week in one month.

Sadly the stress of the long journey at the back of trucks/lorries have started doing damage to her waist and back. She takes caplets of Ibuprofen daily because Panadol is just like chin chin as she said. She said, she hardly gets 3 hours sleep on her bed the nights she doesn't travel because of the pains.

Her dream is to start a big grocery store in a few more years but she just has to stop the trips to the North says the doctor. She invites her husband for a very important discussion one evening. Master, "I can no longer continue with this tomatoes business, the pain on my waist and back are unbearable and the Doctor has advised I stop".

"What? So what's going to have to these 5 lovely children God gave us, how do we raise the?"

"Well Master, that's not all, I have been able saving and so far I have saved N700,000, I want you take sometime to think of another business we can start with it".

"Ah! God bless you my dear wife, there's nothing to think about, in fact this discussion came at the right time, God must have informed your decision, you have my support, please stop the long trips, I don't want to lose you. What kind of money are you chasing sef? Wake up in the dead of the night 4 times a weeks for a trip to buy ordinary tomatoes. I have had enough of that trip and it stops today".

"Thank you my dear husband and Master, so what type of business do you have in mind for us? I am very happy Master, I didn't know you would give me so much support like this, I didn't even know you would allow me stop my tomatoes business, I have always felt all you cared about was the money I was making. Thank you very much".

Well my dear wife, let's not waste time talking, let's agree and move fast before other people launch this business first. Don't take anything for granted you know the walls have ears, come closer so people don't hear what i am about to reveal to you.

You see, I want us to invest this N700,000 in the RAT POISON business. Yes you see, unknown to many people RAT POISON business is the fastest growing business in Lagos, Onitsha, Kano and Umuahia.

What? Master is this a joke?
Emm! You see, I knew you will not believe it. I know I have failed in various businesses you have helped me start in the past but this time, I am ready to make it up to you.

Holy Moses! Please I have a few questions Master,

1. Who told you about this RAT POISON business sef?

2. Who else do you know in the RAT POISON Business and how much sales does he make daily?

3. What are his distribution channels?

4. In the last 6 months how many times have we bought RAT POISON in this house?

5. When was the last time you saw a rat? And finally, Are you on a revenge mission?

6. How many people in you family died of rat bite? Or did you lose a dear friend to rat bite?

7. Sorry I have not listened to Radio Nigeria in the last 3 days, please is Rat also transmitting Ebola Virus?

To answer you questions my dear wife,
1. I am not stupid so I will not go to anyone for a business idea or to confirm mine. You see, I don't need anybody to tell me about the RAT POISON market before I venture into it.

2. If I knew any other person in the RAT POISON business i will not consider it at all. I am man enough to identify a good business and every good business must make good sales. This idea belongs to me and I can't wait to get it out there

3. Also, distribution channel is a big grammar in this type of business, as soon as you drop a lorry load of RAT POISON in the market you are made. There are so many people waiting to buy RAT POISON but you won't know till you bring it in, that's what business is about, start first and every other thing will fall into place.

4. We don't have to buy RAT POISON to remind others that need it. Yes, we have not bought RAT POISON in the last 6 months but others are buying. You don't expect them to announce it with a microphone.

5. Listen, I am not on a revenge mission, and I have not seen a rat lately, not because there are no rats but because I don't go about looking for rats. There are definitely rats out there and people must buy the poison to kill them.

6. I have so far not lost anyone to rat bite but trust me a few people have. Must I lose someone to rat bite before I know rats are not good in our homes? Rats are destructive and a lot of people don't want them in their home, these people will patronize us, I assure you.

7. My dear I have not also been listening to the news but I have not heard anyone mention rats and Ebola Virus. Rather all I hear is avoid bush meat and contact with people, wash our hands often and sanitize them.

"Once again thank you so much for these candid answer, Master. We will not go into any business yet because we need so time to think, ask questions and do further research to guide our decision. We also not invest all N700,000 in whatever business we choose to venture into. This is because we will need money to run the house and grow the business".

Please what do you think about this man?
Culled from oentre.com
Re: The Rat Poison Business Idea by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
See, wherever u culled this yeye thing from, such sites shld be shut down and the server burnt!

No be only rat poison u go go into with 700k, why u no start monkey poison?

Mumu!
Re: The Rat Poison Business Idea by jethro2: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: See, wherever u culled this yeye thing from, such sites shld be shut down and the server burnt!
No be only rat poison u go go into with 700k, why u no start monkey poison?
Mumu!
lol, please don't make me laugh too much. Still trying to comprehend the op's theory. N700,000 my foot

(1) (Reply)

Discontinuation Of The Old 10 Pounds Note From 28th Feb 2018 / Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. / 30% After 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.