Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. (1373 Views)

Which Is Better; Fixed Deposit Or Bonds? / UBA FIXED DEPOSIT RATE / I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. by Pentools(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
Warm greetings fellow Nairalanders.
I have a quite perturbing issue at hand when it comes to most reliable and relatively secured investment mode for a spare 500k

Having read so many threads on investment, specifically on investing 500k and other diverse amounts am still not appease with the response(s) provided. Perhaps my own view n expectations regarding the investment ideas given are somehow dissimilar.

To trim the matter smaller, I have this spare 500k I should be using in 6months time for a project.
But instead of bagging the money idly somewhere in the bank, I'd like to get a clear and detailed financial advice on the possibly best and secured way to utilize the money within this space of 6months not uttering in anyway the subject money itself.

I once thought of Treasury Bill but I learnt its minimum is only but a year am now considering Fixed deposit but dunno the better bank with reasonable rate for Fixed deposit, most importantly dunno if the decision is financially right enough.

In as much as am not after the bigger ROI, I just need an investment opportunity that gives me at least 25-30k at the end of every month with my initial capital still intact.

Please beloveths your advice and opinion highly count, cherished and welcomed so so well..

P.S no suggestion of opening a business,shop or office of any sort since the money would be spare just within a six month interval, no ponzi, hyip, or shady/unknown online biz . Thank you!!!!
Re: Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. by Pentools(m): 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
Pentools:
I have a quite perturbing issue at hand when it comes to most reliable and relatively secured investment mode for a spare 500k

Having read so many threads on investment, specifically on investing 500k and other diverse amounts am still not appease with the response(s) provided. Perhaps my own view n expectations regarding the investment ideas given are somehow dissimilar.

To trim the matter smaller, I have this spare 500k I should be using in 6months time for a project.
But instead of bagging the money idly somewhere in the bank, I'd like to get a clear and detailed financial advice on the possibly best and secured way to utilize the money within this space of 6months not uttering in anyway the subject money itself.

I once thought of Treasury Bill but I learnt its minimum is only but a year am now considering Fixed deposit but dunno the better bank with reasonable rate for Fixed deposit, most importantly dunno if the decision is financially right enough.

In as much as am not after the bigger ROI, I just need an investment opportunity that gives me at least 25-30k at the end of every month with my initial capital still intact.

Please beloveths your advice and opinion highly count, cherished and welcomed so so well..

P.S no suggestion of opening a business,shop or office of any sort since the money would be spare just within a six month interval, no ponzi, hyip, or shady/unknown online biz . Thank you!!!!

Uncle lala please please and please make the thread known by showing it some love. Thanks!
Re: Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. by gift01: 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
Exactly what I was thinking yesterday. infact I got a deal with a real estate firm that pays 25% for 6 months( I didn't say 25% monthly) and am considering it if I get another lump cash.
Re: Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. by U1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
Op, I think it's more feasible expecting to make such returns by doing a business with the money. Treasury bills, which seem to be the best paying, safe investment, currently pays only about half of what you are aiming at, and that's per annum.

If there were investments that meet your criteria, many people, including I, would have rushed to it.

And by the way, primary market treasury bills starts at a tenor of just 91 days. You can even get shorter tenors in the secondary market.
Re: Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. by Pentools(m): 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
gift01:
Exactly what I was thinking yesterday. infact I got a deal with a real estate firm that pays 25% for 6 months( I didn't say 25% monthly) and am considering it if I get another lump cash.

Sounds great,pls detail me more clearly on that. Thanks in anticipation...
Re: Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. by Pentools(m): 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
U1:
Op, I think it's more feasible expecting to make such returns by doing a business with the money. Treasury bills, which seem to be the best paying, safe investment, currently pays only about half of what you are aiming at, and that's per annum.

If there were investments that meet your criteria, many people, including I, would have rushed to it.

And by the way, primary market treasury bills starts at a tenor of just 91 days. You can even get shorter tenors in the secondary market.

Thanks a lot, I would have embraced business since I have some laid down gainful business ideas n plans which is the project I talked about but for now I just need a monthly yield off the 500k no matter how small it is, but let it be a monthly inflow.

For Treasury bill, it would have been a perfect idea but the hindrance with it is the timing.

Can you break down the primary n secondary Tbills and how they work. Thanks!
Re: Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. by gift01: 5:41am On Apr 05, 2018
Pentools:

Sounds great,pls detail me more clearly on that. Thanks in anticipation...
A real estate firm that buys and sells Properties but they also offer an investment scheme where by they pay you 25% of your capital you invest with them for a period of 6 months. You also get to receive your capital if you feel like discontinuing with them or you can reinvest it
Re: Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. by Pentools(m): 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
gift01:
A real estate firm that buys and sells Properties but they also offer an investment scheme where by they pay you 25% of your capital you invest with them for a period of 6 months. You also get to receive your capital if you feel like discontinuing with them or you can reinvest it

Drop their contact details...
Re: Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. by gift01: 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
Pentools:

Drop their contact details...
send your whatsapp details or mail address
Re: Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. by Pentools(m): 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
gift01:
send your whatsapp details or mail address

Sent u a pm already.
Re: Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. by Nickigold(f): 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
pls I need a loan of #150k.for 8months...I intend to start my business... pls I will pay it install mentally with the interest added..pls I will provide all documents required.. pls for God sake.... u can elevate me with that amount may God elevate u too....
Re: Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. by Almyteekd(m): 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Pentools:

I have a good business you can invest in Chat me up 08065907141 WhatsApp, with your #500k get 80k ROI monthly physical business with office location
Re: Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. by Pentools(m): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
Almyteekd:
I have a good business you can invest in Chat me up 08065907141 WhatsApp, with your #500k get 80k ROI monthly physical business with office location

Wawo cheesy
Re: Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. by Pentools(m): 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nickigold:
pls I need a loan of #150k.for 8months...I intend to start my business... pls I will pay it install mentally with the interest added..pls I will provide all documents required.. pls for God sake.... u can elevate me with that amount may God elevate u too....

What business pls
Re: Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. by structuredan(m): 6:20am On Apr 06, 2018
I partner with two companies the first one is a multi concept company and the second an entrepreneurial company both companies have physical address u can visit to confirm call/whatsapp 08132111362 for detail info
Re: Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. by Nickigold(f): 10:18am On Apr 06, 2018
Pentools:

What business pls

am.an.Ond holder have been at home for a year without a job...please I want to start a business of hair extension sales in bulk..dere are alot of salons in my vicinity who go as far to get it in bulk..though I do some buying and selling with just 5k...I buy some goods in bulk and sell it to dem in affordable price.. Till now they are still asking me when am.going to start the business.. please sir/ ma...I need a loan of 100k to start the business little by little..I will install mentally pay the loan monthly for 6months...because there is alot of gain and beauty and hair extension product...I am familiar with expression,amigos company factory.I will.go and pick the items..and sell wholesale and retailer...How I budget to spend the money
Shop: 30k( shop in part of ikorodu that I stay cost 30k)
little furniture 15k: to hang the product
Goods#55k:...Hair extension,wig,weavon,attachment,hair relaxer different types,hair cream..Eye pencil,ear rings...
Please help.me for God sake...Please help
Re: Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. by U1(m): 10:48am On Apr 07, 2018
Pentools:

Thanks a lot, I would have embraced business since I have some laid down gainful business ideas n plans which is the project I talked about but for now I just need a monthly yield off the 500k no matter how small it is, but let it be a monthly inflow.

For Treasury bill, it would have been a perfect idea but the hindrance with it is the timing.

Can you break down the primary n secondary Tbills and how they work. Thanks!

The two are basically the same. Main difference lies in the fact that primary bills are fresh issues by the Central Bank, while the secondary bills are resold bills.

For example, when someone buys from the primary market and wishes to sell off before maturity, another person buying such bills will be doing so in the secondary market.

For this reason, you can find many different tenors in the secondary market, including 70, 88, 122, or any other number of days. These are the remaining number of days before the maturity of such bills.

But you can only get 91, 182 and 364 tenors for primary market bills.
Re: Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. by Pentools(m): 10:58am On Apr 07, 2018
U1:

The two are basically the same. Main difference lies in the fact that primary bills are fresh issues by the Central Bank, while the secondary bills are resold bills.

For example, when someone buys from the primary market and wishes to sell off before maturity, another person buying such bills will be doing so in the secondary market.

For this reason, you can find many different tenors in the secondary market, including 70, 88, 122, or any other number of days. These are the remaining number of days before the maturity of such bills.

But you can only get 91, 182 and 364 tenors for primary market bills.

Good stuff...

For those resold bills what determines the rate, maybe using 182 and 364 days as case study respectively ...
Re: Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. by Amazonboss(f): 11:18am On Apr 07, 2018
sir, I invested in winthrills network(they are highly dependable and yields are interesting) not fixed deposit! There's now a whatsaap for people with your amount of cash where we track investments! You will be glad you did.

I can't drop the link here: just for serious investors. If you do your findings and like what you see let me know.

Pentools:

Re: Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. by Pentools(m): 11:59am On Apr 07, 2018
Amazonboss:

sir, I invested in winthrills network(they are highly dependable and yields are interesting) not fixed deposit! There's now a whatsaap for people with your amount of cash where we track investments! You will be glad you did.

I can't drop the link here: just for serious investors. If you do your findings and like what you see let me know.

I'm on winthrills already. Thank you!

Re: Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. by Pentools(m): 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
[quote author=Pentools post=66505034][/quote]

I'm on winthrills already. Thank you!
Re: Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. by U1(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
Pentools:

Good stuff...

For those resold bills what determines the rate, maybe using 182 and 364 days as case study respectively ...

I'm afraid I can't tell authoritatively. But I assume the bank you are buying from plays a key role in the determination of rate for secondary market bills.

I'd suggest you ask well-experienced folks on the treasury bills thread on here for better explanation.
Re: Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. by Pentools(m): 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
U1:

I'm afraid I can't tell authoritatively. But I assume the bank you are buying from plays a key role in the determination of rate for secondary market bills.

I'd suggest you ask well-experienced folks on the treasury bills thread on here for better explanation.

Can you share one, seems I can't find any. Thanks!
Re: Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. by Prechy08(m): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2018
Nickigold:
Contact 08118894323 it's a mortgage bank and give loan without stress at good rate.
Re: Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. by U1(m): 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
Pentools:

Can you share one, seems I can't find any. Thanks!

https://www.nairaland.com/878880/treasury-bills-nigeria/494

Prechy08:

Contact 08118894323 it's a mortgage bank and give loan without stress at good rate.

Mortgage bank in such a case. Are you for real?
Re: Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
Pentools:

call me 08130174728
www.idi-africa.org
i will show where to put it and pull it out anytime you want with reasonable profits more than any bank.

(1) (Reply)

My Forex Diary / We Sell Usdt, Today's Rate Is (440 Naira / 1 Usdt) / Need A Loan Of 70k Dropping My Dj Mixer As Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.