Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Imagine a World Where Ladies Would Be Doing The Chasing And Wooing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine a World Where Ladies Would Be Doing The Chasing And Wooing (685 Views)

Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? / Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine a World Where Ladies Would Be Doing The Chasing And Wooing by tosyne2much(m): 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
I jst thought of this and wondered what life would be like.. We know it's impossible buh let's jst assume God changes everything 2moro and re-programme humanity and a lot of things.

Imagine a world where ladies would be the one to walk up to you on the street to profess their love, don't you think it would be so nice ? There would be no trading of kitty-cat in exchange of money anymore which serve as source of imcome to most ladies.

So many ladies go suffer gan because the value of Kitty-cat would drastically reduce to zero level.. Imagine a world where woman wrappering would be eradicated and man wrappering sets in grin

You would see every guy baff up in the evening waiting at a random junction grin.. Imagine a world where ladies would beg for your phone number and you'd be like 'jst thank your star you are lucky to have my number and if you end up flashing me, na you use ur hand do yourself ooo grin

Every lady would have to swear with a Bible jst to prove she's a virgin

Guys what are ur views and how you would start treating ladies ?
Re: Imagine a World Where Ladies Would Be Doing The Chasing And Wooing by am0s(m): 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
i reject it...
i dnt want it @all
Re: Imagine a World Where Ladies Would Be Doing The Chasing And Wooing by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
BY NOW, I 4 DON DEY POUND YAM
Re: Imagine a World Where Ladies Would Be Doing The Chasing And Wooing by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
hhhhmmmm...Tosin, go and slip....
Re: Imagine a World Where Ladies Would Be Doing The Chasing And Wooing by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
In such world we'll be having trade like when will boys toast girls chai e for make sense die.
Re: Imagine a World Where Ladies Would Be Doing The Chasing And Wooing by tosyne2much(m): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
temigracie: hhhhmmmm...Tosin, go and slip....
Temidayo, lemme make I talk oooo... Imagine that would when woman wrappering would be eradicated
Re: Imagine a World Where Ladies Would Be Doing The Chasing And Wooing by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
tosyne2much: Temidayo, lemme make I talk oooo... Imagine that would when woman wrappering would be eradicated

It is Temitayo not Temidayo....

You need to take a nap.....Wetin you chop this night??....
Re: Imagine a World Where Ladies Would Be Doing The Chasing And Wooing by constance500: 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
temigracie: hhhhmmmm...Tosin, go and slip....

Not now
Re: Imagine a World Where Ladies Would Be Doing The Chasing And Wooing by tosyne2much(m): 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
temigracie:

It is Temitayo not Temidayo....

You need to take a nap.....Wetin you chop this night??....
*ehn ehn Temitayo noted* funny enough na spaghetti I chop no be okra soup
Re: Imagine a World Where Ladies Would Be Doing The Chasing And Wooing by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
it happens in some parts of india. i jst cant imagine it because is gona be very crazy...
Re: Imagine a World Where Ladies Would Be Doing The Chasing And Wooing by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
Waiting for that perfect moment.
Re: Imagine a World Where Ladies Would Be Doing The Chasing And Wooing by Exjoker(m): 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
The wrapperin imagination spoil everytin...but the rest are nice nd welcome
Re: Imagine a World Where Ladies Would Be Doing The Chasing And Wooing by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
It would be really bad.

We will be the inferior sex. Do u know how it feels like to wait, and not be able to get what you want?

You like something so much, but u couldnt get it, because of your gender. That will be something bad for me.

The idea seems tempting but on a long run, it'll be stewpid.

Feels good when you are incharge.
Re: Imagine a World Where Ladies Would Be Doing The Chasing And Wooing by tosyne2much(m): 11:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
LogoDWhiz: It would be really bad.

We will be the inferior sex. Do u know how it feels like to wait, and not be able to get what you want?

You like something so much, but u couldnt get it, because of your gender. That will be something bad for me.

The idea seems tempting but on a long run, it'll be stewpid.

Feels good when you are incharge.
as in ehn, the cost of bleeping would be ridiculously cheap
Re: Imagine a World Where Ladies Would Be Doing The Chasing And Wooing by adedayourt(m): 12:47am On Sep 24, 2014
Or beta stil imagine a world wer both male nd female go about unclad.....
Nd u ar free to run afta nd bleep any lady u find ....

Dat my fine class teacher wudnt av eskaped megrin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only! / Codes For A Lasting Marriage / Going the Cinema Alone Or With Friends Or Dates Who Talk Alot??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.