Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,120 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe (3688 Views)

See Proof That Bukola Saraki Was Present At The APC Caucus Meeting. Photos / Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) / Don Jazzy , Tiwa Savage And Olamide Present At APC Rally In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by LilNetty(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Reporter Bayo Akinloye was one of those at the Synagogue church when T.B Joshua offered N50k to journalists. He says Nicholas wasn't the only journalist who refused the money and says Nicholas maligning his colleagues is sad, evil and unprofessional. See more tweets after the cut...

1 Like

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by agangadiman(m): 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
thankfully this ingramaticulous macabond calling himself a journalist has been shot down on twitter in the exact orpacity he deserves. ode oloshi

1 Like

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
He's just confirming what the first reporter said. Basically he's saying yes the Pastor gave them bribes but he also didn't collect it undecided by the way why is it that the defenders of TB Joshua always love insulting people and cursing

26 Likes

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
PUNCH Journalists are one of the most morally upright. They are paid handsomely by their management and BRIBE taking is an automatic SACK in The Punch.
I wasn't surprised when I saw that he works for the Punch

6 Likes

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by hushmail: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
;Dd last certainly has not been heard of dis issue

waiting 4 more relevations
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by buchistyle: 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
TB Joshua, self styled prophet. Anybody wey continue to dey follow you after all this is truly truly hopelessly and pitifully lost. Chei.... Chei... there is Go..od ooooooooo!

But not @ synagogue church of all nutheads

1 Like

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by thelastmediator: 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
Year 2014 should be tagged "EXPOSE" . Many hidden secrets were let out.
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: PUNCH Journalist are one of the most morally upright. They are paid handsomely by their management and BRIBE taking is an automatic SACK in The Punch.

The Guy is not making any sense to me. He is just tweeting to save his job! Trust punch Newspaper, he must have been queried.

The question is, why didn't he open the lid as a journalist of conscience? Why coming out now when the fearless Nicholas has opened the Cans?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
buchistyle: TB Joshua, self styled prophet. Anybody wey continue to dey follow you after all this is truly truly hopelessly and pitifully lost. Chei.... Chei... there is Go..od ooooooooo!

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
buchistyle: TB Joshua, self styled prophet. Anybody wey continue to dey follow you after all this is truly truly hopelessly and pitifully lost. Chei.... Chei... there is Go..od ooooooooo!

Most Nigerians are gullible and mentally lazy! That explains why some people are still saying jonadafft till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

The Guy is not making any sense to me. He is just tweeting to save his job! Trust punch Newspaper, he must have been queried.

The question is, why didn't he open the lid as a journalist of conscience? Why coming out now when the fearless Nicholas has opened the Cans?
It may also be that he didn't take and at the same time kept the nonsense to himself. Some people are like that, not everyone are whistle-blowers. Like you said, I am 99.99% sure that The PUNCH must have served him query.
TBJ is a shameless man to say the least. I can't believe that he is still seen as god of men to some gullible people despite all the scandals.

2 Likes

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by landinfo: 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Kudos to those journalists who didn't collect the alleged "bribe" & Nicholas shouldn't have used the word "only I" if he wasn't the only guy to have refused such & he even generalised all journalists as been kurupt.......I only pity his people.

Aside this topic, i still don't know what happened to the guy that assaulted or more like challenged OBJ @ MMA 3yrz ago.....just saying sha

1 Like

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by philantoxx(m): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
dat confirms monies was offered in d first place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: It may also be that he didn't take and at the same time kept the nonsense to himself. Some people are like that, not everyone are whistle-blowers. Like you said, I am 99.99% sure that The PUNCH must have served him query.
TBJ is a shameless man to say the least. I can't believe that he is still seen as god of men to some gullible people despite all the scandals.

That's is where he erred and lost it ! therefore he is a journalist without conscience. To them the over 100 people buried under the rubble can rest in pieces. Yeye hungry journalists angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

That's is where he erred and lost it ! therefore he is a journalist without conscience. To them the over 100 people buried under the rubble can rest in pieces. Yeye hungry journalists angry angry
Honestly, such person is not fit to be a journalist. In Journalism, every detail is a news, including the Bribery/attempted bribery incident

2 Likes

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by fkaz(m): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
"it's cowardice, not courage" i hope @Nicholasibekwe will be able to proof that bayo really collected 50k
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by tit(f): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: PUNCH Journalist are one of the most morally upright. They are paid handsomely by their management and BRIBE taking is an automatic SACK in The Punch.
barcanista: It may also be that he didn't take and at the same time kept the nonsense to himself. Some people are like that, not everyone are whistle-blowers.
barcanista: Honestly, such person is not fit to be a journalist. In Journalism, every detail is a news, including the Bribery/attempted bribery incident

shocked shocked shocked
flip flop
flop flip
flip flop
we was for tbj before we became against him

2 Likes

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by komek(m): 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Most Nigerians are gullible and mentally lazy! That explains why some people are still saying jonadafft till 2019

This guy, u are a very big fo..ol.

Most u drag the Presidency into every matter? If u were not trained, can't u train ursef? U talk like a child from a broken home without parental up bringing.

9 Likes

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
where is my chair.
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by fkaz(m): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Please has any of them include you know what the 50k given to them was meant for? Is it for the journalists not to report that a building collapse or for them to report that nobody died in the collapse building

3 Likes

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
tit:

shocked shocked shocked
flip flop
flop flip
flip flop
we was for tbj before we became against him
Are you okay guy?
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
komek:

This guy, u are a very big fo..ol.

Most u drag the Presidency into every matter? If u were not trained, can't u train ursef? U talk like a child from a broken home without parental up bringing.
In one word, you called someone a fool who didn't attack you, in another word you accused that same person of having an improper unbringing and a broken family.
Dude, you are a very unreasonable nitwit and too dvmb to think like sane human, in your bid to insult someone, you ended up insulting yourself and your family(That is if you even have any). You are pathetic if I am to be fair with you

7 Likes

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

you are mentally strong using the word jonadafft?

1 Like

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by omenka(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: Are you okay guy?
I was just about to ask him the same question.

1 Like

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
omenka: I was just about to ask him the same question.
Some Jonathanians are pathetic
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Amya(f): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
It's not about trying to extricate himself when the whistle has already been blown. Too late for that Mr Bayo. If this issue hadn't made news, would you be here foaming at the mouth or would he clearly have exposed a bribery scandal. I doubt he would.

If he didn't take the bribe, then I guess he has nothing to really fear then. Hopefully he can prove that. But if he can't well too bad.

This is a lesson to all those journalists who engage in unethical and unprofessional ways in going about their jobs. You shouldn't take bribes to paint the highest bidder in lovely colours. Just be neutral or try another job.

5 Likes

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by rotwailler(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
MTN Bundle plans

250mb....300
500mb.....600
1gig.....1200

whatsapp me on 07066586998
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by komek(m): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: In one word, you called someone a fool who didn't attack you, in another word you accuse that same person of having an improper unbringing and a broken family.
Dude, you are a very unreasonable nitwit and too dvmb to think like sane human, in your bid to insult someone, you ended up insulting yourself and your family(That is if you even have any). You are pathetic if I am to be fair with you

Oh, u even have more than one moniker?
Most u always say things out of point? Most u bring politics into everything? Yes, we know there are no jobs, and we know these politicians are paying ur bills, but u should use ur brains too. What is the correlation between the person u are insulting and the topic of the thread?

1 Like

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
komek:

Oh, u even have more than one moniker?
Most u always say things out of point? Most u bring politics into everything? Yes, we know there are no jobs, and we know these politicians are paying ur bills, but u should use ur brains too. What is the correlation between the person u are insulting and the topic of the thread?
It is like you have comprehension challenges
barcanista: In one word, you called someone a fool who didn't attack you, in another word you accuse that same person of having an improper unbringing and a broken family.

You don't expect me to school you on what the emboldened implies!!!
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
Amya: It's not about trying to extricate himself when the whistle has already been blown. Too late for that Mr Bayo. If this issue hadn't made news, would you be here foaming at the mouth or would he clearly have exposed a bribery scandal. I doubt he would.

If he didn't take the bribe, then I guess he has nothing to really fear then. Hopefully he can prove that. But if he can't well too bad.

This is a lesson to all those journalists who engage in unethical and unprofessional ways in going about their jobs. You shouldn't take bribes to paint the highest bidder in lovely colours. Just be neutral or try another job.
He must have been queried by his management. PUNCH don't joke with things like this. It is STRAIGHT SACK. In fact their journalists has no reason to demand or take bribe because they are well paid.
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by komek(m): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: It is like you have comprehension challenges

You don't expect me to school you on what the emboldened implies!!!

SMH
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Jesusloveyou: 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
tatiana009: He's just confirming what the first reporter said. Basically he's saying yes the Pastor gave them bribes but he also didn't collect it undecided by the way why is it that the defenders of TB Joshua always love insulting people and cursing
why using d word bribe.if u call press conference,are u not suppose to give them something?what i can understand is simply that 'man of God' should not act like politician.but if politician give something to jornalist.as for me,i don't cal it bribe,is gratification for doing their job.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bauchi: Voters Excort Their Votes/result To The Collection Centre (picture) / Photos: Two Stubborn Men Block Each Other On A Road (photos) / Buhari Refuses To Sign The Whistle Blower Protection Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.