Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,110 members, 7,842,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe (3694 Views)

See Proof That Bukola Saraki Was Present At The APC Caucus Meeting. Photos / Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) / Don Jazzy , Tiwa Savage And Olamide Present At APC Rally In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by adconline(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
Telling me after the fact has been made open is different from telling me before the fact is made open.

3 Likes

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: In one word, you called someone a fool who didn't attack you, in another word you accuse that same person of having an improper unbringing and a broken family.
Dude, you are a very unreasonable nitwit and too dvmb to think like sane human, in your bid to insult someone, you ended up insulting yourself and your family(That is if you even have any). You are pathetic if I am to be fair with you

Just ignore the riff raffs! I have since learned to ignore them. they are bunch of pathetic hungry losers in real life. To them, attack on jonadaftt, is an attack on their gods. Cretins!
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
tatiana009: He's just confirming what the first reporter said. Basically he's saying yes the Pastor gave them bribes but he also didn't collect it undecided by the way why is it that the defenders of TB Joshua always love insulting people and cursing
T.B joshua didn't say he gave them 'bribe', it was simply for fueling their car
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jesusloveyou: why using d word bribe.if u call press conference,[s]are u not suppose to give them something?[/s]what i can understand is simply that 'man of God' should not act like politician.but if politician give something to jornalist.as for me,i don't cal it bribe,is gratification for doing their job.
You should read what you wrote...
1. It is unethical to offer Journalist anything at any time.
2. Press Conference is not held in a room, what Joshua did was a closed door meeting with journalists and not press conference.
3. What Joshua did is called "Brown Envelope" in the Journalism industry, it is ethically and morally wrong. Absolutely against the tenet of journalism.
4. That was PURE bribery. Nobody gives bribe and say "I am giving you bribe" or "take this as bribe", it is always fuel money, recharge card, use this to buy coke or buy biscuit for your kids. Not everyone is a fool.
5. Who is a Man of God and who is a Man of Satan?

4 Likes

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by BermudaTriangle(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

The Guy is not making any sense to me. He is just tweeting to save his job! Trust punch Newspaper, he must have been queried.

The question is, why didn't he open the lid as a journalist of conscience? Why coming out now when the fearless Nicholas has opened the Cans?

I have said it, and i maintain the fact that your "fearless" Nicholas was an attention freak. He practically ran down and made rubbish of all his colleagues in an holier-than-thou rant. Am sure the last is yet to be heard. He even gloated of having got 2000 dummy and bigotted twitter followers as if that changes his self-conceit.

1 Like

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jesusloveyou: why using d word bribe if u call press conference,are u not suppose to give them something? what i can understand is simply that 'man of God' should not act like politician.but if politician give something to jornalist.as for me,i don't cal it bribe,is gratification for doing their job.

He didn't call any press conference. The reporter were there on their own to cover the mess he engineered, and he used the opportunity to quarantine them for bribery!
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Truckpusher(m): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: In one word, you called someone a fool who didn't attack you, in another word you accused that same person of having an improper unbringing and a broken family.
Dude, you are a very unreasonable nitwit and too dvmb to think like sane human, in your bid to insult someone, you ended up insulting yourself and your family(That is if you even have any). You are pathetic if I am to be fair with you
Ijaw/Wakirike warlord. grin
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
Truckpusher: Ijaw/Wakirike warlord. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Truckpusher(m): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: grin grin grin
Izoni be.......Kirike sawo grin

Igba puku gba...... cheesy
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by shizzle11(m): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
Amya: It's not about trying to extricate himself when the whistle has already been blown. Too late for that Mr Bayo. If this issue hadn't made news, would you be here foaming at the mouth or would he clearly have exposed a bribery scandal. I doubt he would.

If he didn't take the bribe, then I guess he has nothing to really fear then. Hopefully he can prove that. But if he can't well too bad.

This is a lesson to all those journalists who engage in unethical and unprofessional ways in going about their jobs. You shouldn't take bribes to paint the highest bidder in lovely colours. Just be neutral or try another job.
Dont mind him, he is just a hypocrite looking for an escape route. Even the manner he attacked the Nicholas guy simply tells any discerning mind that mind that he (bayo) is only furious because he and his ilks have been exposed by the 'courageous' Nicholas
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
shizzle11: Dont mind him, he is just a hypocrite looking for an escape route. Even the manner he attacked the Nicholas guy simply tells any discerning mind that mind that he (bayo) is only furious because he and his ilks have been exposed by the 'courageous' Nicholas

You sabi! The guy has lost it!
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by heykims(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mr Bayo Akinloye 'codedly' saving his job, simple..
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Jesusloveyou: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: You should read what you wrote...
1. It is unethical to offer Journalist anything at any time.
2. Press Conference is not held in a room, what Joshua did was a closed door meeting with journalists and not press conference.
3. What Joshua did is called "Brown Envelope" in the Journalism industry, it is ethically and morally wrong. Absolutely against the tenet of journalism.
4. That was PURE bribery. Nobody gives bribe and say "I am giving you bribe" or "take this as bribe", it is always fuel money, recharge card, use this to buy coke or buy biscuit for your kids. Not everyone are fools.
5. Who is a Man of God and who is a Man of Satan?
so he bribe them not to report d building collapse or d death of more than 100 pple.pls ask them what d bribe is meant for.because nobody can hide such magnitude of event.
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by shizzle11(m): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

You sabi! The guy has lost it!
He is trying to play smart but his face-saving attempt is DOA....simples
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Kessyy2k4(m): 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
OP, if think i will waste my hand typing good comment against that garbage u put up there, then u r on a long long thinggggggs Vsmiley
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Chubhie: 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

The Guy is not making any sense to me. He is just tweeting to save his job! Trust punch Newspaper, he must have been queried.

The question is, why didn't he open the lid as a journalist of conscience? Why coming out now when the fearless Nicholas has opened the Cans?
Bros, na true yarn.
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Amya(f): 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: He must have been queried by his management. PUNCH don't joke with things like this. It is STRAIGHT SACK. In fact their journalists has no reason to demand or take bribe because they are well paid.

No matter how much they are paid, they could still take bribe. No one is immune to bribe taking except there's self-discipline.
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Amya:

No matter how much they are paid, they could still take bribe. No one is immune to bribe taking except there's self-discipline.
Í disagree. Its about keeping to the ethics of yur company and profession. If you can't, you have no business in the company and profession. Cest fini
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jesusloveyou: so he bribe them not to report d building collapse or d death of more than 100 pple.pls ask them what d bribe is meant for.because nobody can hide such magnitude of event.
what is your point? You aren't making sense
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Amya(f): 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: Í disagree. Its about keeping to the ethics of yur company and profession. If you can't, you have no business in the company and profession. Cest fini

Ethics and professionalism mostly come up when you're caught. What about those too smart to get caught? If you're under a profession with strong ethical code, you also need discipline to abide by those codes.
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Gboliwe: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
I have never for one split second doubted the veracity of this Nicholas journalist story. I have always said that our problems as a country is created, maintained and sustained by us -nigerians.
Imagine what an acclaimed pastor will be into. Its so annoying.
I already fell out on TB joshua when his first utterance after the disaster didn't include a sympathy call to the bereaved. I was, infact, I am still disgusted at that man's attitude

1 Like

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by customised13: 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
Gboliwe: I have never for one split second doubted the veracity of this Nicholas journalist story. I have always said that our problems as a country is created, maintained and sustained by us -nigerians.
Imagine what an acclaimed pastor will be into. Its so annoying.
I already fell out on TB joshua when his first utterance after the disaster didn't include a sympathy call to the bereaved. I was, infact, I am still disgusted at that man's attitude

Mama Gboliwe, I greet you ooooo

I never knew you are an Old woman pretending to be a young girl on NL cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Gboliwe: 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
customised13:

Mama Gboliwe, I greet you ooooo

I never knew you are an Old woman pretending to be a young girl on NL cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol grin
Well, now you know, you may as well prostrate in proper greetings to an elder.

BTW, why have you been stalking me? Its outdated. I am an old woman. Do you do "extra old" sugar mommies?

1 Like

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
Amya:

Ethics and professionalism mostly come up when you're caught. What about those too smart to get caught? If you're under a profession with strong ethical code, you also need discipline to abide by those codes.
we are saying the same thing babe
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Gboliwe: 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
GEJisBOKO: Mama ooooo

My pikin ooooooo, alternate handle?
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by customised13: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
Gboliwe:

Lol grin

BTW, why have you been stalking me? Its outdated. I am an old woman. Do you do "extra old" sugar mommies?

grin grin

i was just surprised to learn how old you are grin grin
stalking u kwa? this is d first time i have mentioned u

btw, i go like sample that your nice looking bakassi cool

1 Like

Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
Gboliwe:

Lol grin

lols @ extra old sugar mummy grin
Re: Another Reporter Present At Synagogue Comes For Nicholas Ibekwe by customised13: 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
GEJisBOKO: You sef see the nyash. The bakassi 'tight' die cheesycheesycheesy

Omo she set die. Chaii dat her husband dey enjoy better thing grin grin

nice curvy woman. am in loff embarassed embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ranking Of States By Poverty Rates In Nigeria / Jonathan’s Foreign Trips Gulp N3.3bn …travelled 20 Times In 2012 / Dear Nigerians, Sorry, President Buhari Is Not The Nigerian Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.