Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video (73217 Views)

Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried / Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video / Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by sharpman1(m): 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2008
The shit Admiral (and his mad ratings) is a DISGRACE to humanity
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by onokha: 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2008
i agree with funloving on spreading this news to all, and who knows somebody influencial might pick it up from there. these are no naval officals at all. before now i use to think naval officals were the best of the armed force(sodiers,air force and navy), i never know they could be this barbaric. they need to be taken to a zoo.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by doyin13(m): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2008
na wa oo. . .the other time it was the convoy of one governor, now
a vainglorious naval officet angry angry angry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by wy2000(m): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2008
I have managed to get the pic of the raving MAD admiral. this man should be disciplined by the Navy

http://www.governoruduaghan.org/news_fetcher.php?fid=234

Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by alexis(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2008
If this would have happened in Warri or where we have some of the militants - you can be sure that these so called "naval ratings" would have been attacked. Hard Justice? - I don't care as far as they get what they deserve

A soldier is to defend his fellow country men & his country - these assholes have no honor and dignity. A man is not a man that beats a woman.

I attended a navy school and I know how it is. These guys have no combat training, no code of honor and worst of all; all they know how to do is shoot a gun - we all can do that.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Hotstepper(f): 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2008
those navy people should be locked up 4real and be taugt da lesson of their lives,
They are suppose 2 protect but not to destroy,
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by ayusman16(m): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2008
Can't believe this is still happening in Nigeria. It just to say that some people are above the law. This is worst than the crises in the Niger Delta. I just can't imagine. Yaradua and the National Assembly should ensure that justice is done. This is highly unacceptable. Must we always disgrace the world with shits like this? It's obvious he's playing god just becos of military uniform? Please, bring the culprits to book!
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by skfa1: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2008
Hotstepper:

those navy people should be locked up 4real and be taugt da lesson of their lives,
They are suppose 2 protect but not to destroy,

Exactly my point.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by megadeath: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2008
thank u people 4 dissin the entire nigerian military cos of the mistakes of one man, first of all,who posted this thread?, correct urself, my man, the ''beaters'' were not and cannot be naval off,cers, they were ratings, now i dunno wat went down there, but i know dat no nigerian military off,cer who got the training we have, would order his subordinates to lay a finger on a woman, i,m sure the officer did not order dat and was not comfortable wit dat, twas most probly overexuberance on the part of the ratings, but like i said,i no dey there, so if the whole beating parade  was carried out on the orders of the senior off,cer, then tis a pity, but don,t judge the rest of us all, the better part of us  are gentlemen officers with the highest social standards, believe dat, cos i shud know, sincerest apologies to the young woman sha, shit happens, i,m sure sumtin will be done bout her case,   undecided
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by shollyaj(m): 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2008
I SWEAR HE NO GO BETTER FOR ALL THE NAVY OFFICERS WEY  BEAT THAT LADY, THIS IS THE BEGINING OF THEIR UNDYING PROBLEMS, SO SHALL IT BE DONE TO THEIR FEMALES TOO, THEIR WIVES, DAUGHTERS AND SISTERS, I HAD TO SCREAM AND CRY OUT ON SEEING WHAT THE POOR LADY WENT THRU @ HER OWN VERY COUNTRY, I CAUSE ALL THE NAVY OFFICERS THAT LAID THEIR DIRTY & DISGUSTING HANDS ON THE LADY, IMAGINE, SHE'S ONLY TRYING TO GET HOME AFTER A DAY'S HECTIC JOB AND WHAT THE SHE GET IN RETURN " BEATING & TRAUMATISED" ALA LE ILE YI KO NI JE KO DA FUN WON", MY LADY MAY D MERCIES OF THE LORD NEVER DEPART FROM YOU, IT'S A PITY YOU HAD TO GO THRU THIS,
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by palmwine(m): 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2008
iIcalled a freind of mine in the navy to find out what really Happened.

HEAR THEM.

The body of the ladies car was hitted by one of the naval police to have her give way.
But instead she took a horse wip from her car to flog the hand of the Naval police.

This is what really enraged them.

Well you are free to say they over reacted!

but what is a lady and indeed most Nigerians doing carrying horse wip in thier cars.

I am sure she must have wipped a number of men and gone free before this.

Well dont jump on me yet, I just gave you the other side of the story.

You can make up your minds.

I don't support the action of the Naval police though
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by skfa1: 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2008
palmwine:

HEAR THEM.

The body of the ladies car was hitted by one of the naval police to have her give way.
But instead she took a horse wip from her car to flog the hand of the Naval police.

but what is a lady and indeed most Nigerians doing carrying horse wip in their cars.

Well don't jump on me yet, I just gave you the other side of the story.

But they should have arrested her for possessing horse wip and she will have herself to be blamed at the end simple. Beating is not allowed.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by princekevo(m): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2008
megadeath:

thank u people 4 dissin the entire Nigerian military because of the mistakes of one man, first of all,who posted this thread?, correct yourself, my man, the beater's were not and cannot be naval off,cers, they were ratings, now i don't know what went down there, but i know that no nigerian military off,cer who got the training we have, would order his subordinates to lay a finger on a woman, i,m sure the officer did not order that and was not comfortable wit that, twas most probly overexuberance on the part of the ratings, but like i said,i no dey there, so if the whole beating parade  was carried out on the orders of the senior off,cer, then tis a pity, but don,t judge the rest of us all, the better part of us  are gentlemen officers with the highest social standards, believe that, because i should know, sincerest apologies to the young woman sha, shit happens, i,m sure sumtin will be done bout her case,   undecided                                                                                                                    

Typical Nigerian man(force) attitude,he started by defending the military instead of condemning the barbaric attitude of his colleagues.Now u concluded with the post being a mistake.If and officer cannot oder his subordinate to beat a lady,why couldn't he order them to stop while he the issue was getting out of hand since u said he wasn't comfortable with the beaten.That is problem with we Nigerians we dint see fault in our actions as long as the power lies within us. In the first place is there any law that says other citizens should lift their car on their head to create an easy passage for an officer?I wish the young lady was to be my sister i would make such everyone present would pay dearly for it. I don't blame them anyway, they have turn Nigerian into a zoo where no one has the sense of doing the right thing.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by saviola24: 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2008
what kind of nation are we in.i cant believe the stupid rear admiral abi na rear admirer was there while all these was unfolding.does two wrongs really make a right.may be the rear admirer,sorry admiral wanted to see something else like the womans undies,infact,he is a disgrace to his entire family,a disgrace to his generations to come,a disgrace to humanity,do u want to tell me that somebody that is educated can do such a thing.these pple are bunch of fools and is there any where in the constitution where it is stated that the road users should  give way for those in power.but one thing for sure,they must surely live to face the music cos this is purely MAN'S INHUMANITY TO MAN. shocked
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by sylve11: 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2008
To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. I don't know what the hell is wrong with those officers, beating up a woman is truely unfair in their part. But let me say something, it's almost certain, with what i have exprienced when even the kolofo police officers are coming with their convoy, people create chances for them to pass ( judge me wrong on that ); not to talk of Navy officers. When it comes to responsibilty, i mean sense of humour the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Airforce has that. Am sure the woman was beaten because either she insulted them or she was rude to them, i don't think the Navies are that foolish to just beat up a woman for not giving them chance to pass.
It's really unfair, but am sure that the woman in her own part insulted them., thats why she was beaten.  It wasnt only her car that was there, others give them chance to pass ( judge me wrong on that ). I heard someone said where is the Government, but don't forget that the country we are today is completely govern by the Military.
I bet you, nothing can be done to change that.
Yes tell me that there is no annoyance that high for a well trained officer to lay his hands on a woman ( agreed ), but some times you can't just let some things be, believe me.

Woman that was beaten, am sorry dear. Next time you will tell others from experience!

Live long my fellow Nairalanders!
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Builder: 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2008
This is an absolute disgrace
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by FILEBE(m): 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2008
habaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what is hapening in this country? is there no law to govern the people . o boy i go dey fear military well well ohh ohh . no be say dem be human being like me? o boy i say we are living in a world of pumpking. A WOMAN FOR THAT MATTER. the idiot should be jailed for 5 yrs with hard labour
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by dayokanu(m): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2008
thank u people 4 dissin the entire Nigerian military because of the mistakes of one man, first of all,who posted this thread?, correct yourself, my man, the beater's were not and cannot be naval off,cers, they were ratings, now i don't know what went down there, but i know that no nigerian military off,cer who got the training we have, would order his subordinates to lay a finger on a woman, i,m sure the officer did not order that and was not comfortable wit that, twas most probly overexuberance on the part of the ratings, but like i said,i no dey there, so if the whole beating parade was carried out on the orders of the senior off,cer, then tis a pity, but don,t judge the rest of us all, the better part of us are gentlemen officers with the highest social standards, believe that, because i should know, sincerest apologies to the young woman sha, shit happens, i,m sure sumtin will be done bout her case,

This is insanity at its best!!!!. I worked in Muri Okunola for a while and i know the traffic there is terrible particularly in the afternoon that a siren makes no difference.
A woman was beaten black and blue for obstructing traffic and a STUPID naval senior officer sat there enjoying the beating. The officer did not order it but what did he do to stop it. Than what action has been taken regarding his messengers that beat a Woman black and blue,

The officer and his doberman/Alsatians/zombies should be horsewhipped and stripped naked too so that the shit that happenz can go round!!!

If na Yankee, the woman go dey rejoice because that's the new Millionaire in town
Shit happenz? I pray this kind of shit happens to your wife/sister/mother AMEN!!!!!
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by cicero(m): 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2008
No matter what, neither she nor any other individual deserves such treatment, much more in their own country.
This Harry is of the same stock of dumb, immoral and heartless charlatans and drug addicts we have in positions of authority in this country.
How could a supposed ‘officer and a gentleman’ of the Nigerian Navy condone and obviously commend this sort of insanity?

Let’s take up this fight for our mothers, sisters and daughters by publishing this clip and its story in every forum and news site we have access to. Let us make this Harry and his goons sleepless and hound them out of the Nigerian Navy.

Must Nigerians suffer in the hands of well-armed hoodlums and also its own Navy?
I am not letting go of this, I may not carry a gun, I may not have the privilege of walking on the marbled corridors leading to the President’s office, but I sure can shout electronically.
This dog called Harry and the other dogs MUST PAY.

My disdain knows no bounds for any man who would dare lay his hand on any female or support it.

Finally it seems Nigeria has come to exploit the very many benefits of technology. Let the cameras keep rolling and I salute the courage those that shot this video and published it.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by iukpe: 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2008
Similar thing happens everyday in every city in Nigeria. I have witnessed several policemen in broad daylight descend on a bike rider who somehow did not stop at the right point in traffic, each of the policemen moved in to get their "high" with a kick or punch to the rider, dragging him to the ground before taking him and his bike to their parked van.

Its a shame.  Why must a Navy officer watch his bodyguards act in this nature if he isnt the same breed?

Lawmakers in this country should put a stop to this sort of act by any uniform officer in this country. I guess its news because its a lady who was beaten. Men are brutally dealt with like this daily.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by diggler(m): 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2008
I dont condone this kinda behaviour in whatever format.

I have a lot of respect for the military, cos i feel it takes a lot for someone to sign up for 'possible death'.

That being said, our society is warped and no matter the uproar this generates, expect the 'brass' involved in this to leave with just a slap on the wrists.
If anybody is going to suffer it'll be the 'over zealous' ratings.

In military settings somehow some way, the lower cadres normally bear the brunt for their superiors indiscretions.
Even in America the beacon of freedom its so. (remember abu ghraib where the small fry got jail terms, whilst the boys were sipping on crisp.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by texas543(m): 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2008
palmwine:

HEAR THEM.

but what is a lady and indeed most Nigerians doing carrying horse wip in their cars.

Well don't jump on me yet, I just gave you the other side of the story.

Other side of the story How many other sides are to this story? There are just looking for justification for this barbaric behaviour and no justification will ever be right! What is bad is bad! End of Discussion.

HEAR THEM AGAIN

Addressing journalists in Abuja, the Director of Information, Nigerian Navy, Commodore David Naibada, alleged that Okere provoked one of the naval ratings when she stepped out of her car that was in front of the admiral's convoy and seized the horsewhip he was holding.

Naibada accused the victim of making up stories to embarrass the admiral "who incidentally was a junior officer to her father when the duo were in the military school together."
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by omoge(f): 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2008
that is how he treats his own wife anyway. a woman is nothing in 'that' country.

stupid illiterates in uniform. i need to get a hold of his dyke and bend it
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by lucabrasi(m): 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2008
what this rear admiral whaeva's rating did is not only disgraceful to his person but to each and every nigerian,remember foreigners watching it will have formed that opinion of nigerians as a whole, and we wonder why ppl ask if we still live on trees,i think we should mount pressure on everybody close to this man either by emailing,calling e.t.c his friends,his family his work coleagues even his children i found this link online ,i think these are his colleagues and we should email them or call them or text them,hos own email or tel number is not there but im sure he is the same person

http://www.mss2003ui.org/listmss.pdf
Brig Gen. Paul A Toun
Paul_toun@yahoo.com
9 Lanre Olumide Street Agungi-Lekki Epe
Express Way Lagos. P.O. Box 55239 Falomo
Ikoyi.
Brig. Gen. K A Role
Abirole10@yahoo.com
P.O. Box 74762 Victoria Island Lagos.
Gp Capt F O Salubi
babasalubi@yahoo.com
HQ Training Command Kaduna
Cdre U J Egbele
UJimgbele@yahoo.com
B 69 1004 Flats, V / Island, Box 73589, V /Island,
Lagos.
Capt S E A Olamilokun
olamilokun@hyperia.com
Close C 6 House 5 Navy Town Lagos.
www.olamilokun.com
Cdre Harry Olufemi
Arogundade
-
Naval Headquarters Abuja
Col J B Egbejule
-
No 8, Brightway , by Rukuba Rd, Jos.
Col E O Ayo-Vaughan
Ayo_vaughan44t@yahoo.com
13 A, Dakar Road Apapa Lagos.
B O Aina (Mr)
09- 3148834
D I A, Abuja
Maj Gen S A Odunsi
P O Box 1361 Sabo-Yaba
Lagos
34 Afolabi Aina Street Royal Bed Hotel Estate,
Alade Plaza, off Awolowo Rd Ikeja Lagos.
Gp Capt H P Ajibogwu

there are still more on the actual link we can all send hundreds and thousands of texts and emails,phone calls to, if they keep getting phone calls and texts trust me they will call the man to order or discipline the ratings
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by lalaboi(m): 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2008
for this country wey i dey so.UK. this na assault. up to a year in jail (i think) lol

na wa oh! even if the woman whip the officer, e no warrant that kinda beaten and embarrasment. a lady for that matter.

in the end, those officers will not be dealt with!. that na naija anywayzz
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Builder: 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2008
nigeria is a country with no law, no rule , and the funny thing is that if those idots see or witness a robbery in progress i bet my life then wont wait to fight it out. i just hope and pray the woman in question is okay with no lasting injuries, and i hope the emotional scares she may have wont deter her from driving.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2008
[img][/img]
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by pheesayor(m): 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2008
Builder:

nigeria is a country with no law, no rule , and the funny thing is that if those idots see or witness a robbery in progress i bet my life then wont wait to fight it out. i just hope and pray the woman in question is okay with no lasting injuries, and i hope the emotional scares she may have wont deter her from driving.
I think she's okay now cos she was shown on silverbird tv news this morning and she was looking better. She has contacted lawyers and human right activists and according to her, all she needs is an apology and nothing more but I think she can get more than is the man comes to his senses cos doesn deserve what she got, as a woman.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2008
sylve11:

To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. I don't know what the hell is wrong with those officers, beating up a woman is truely unfair in their part. But let me say something, it's almost certain, with what i have exprienced when even the kolofo police officers are coming with their convoy, people create chances for them to pass ( judge me wrong on that ); not to talk of Navy officers. When it comes to responsibilty, i mean sense of humour the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Airforce has that. Am sure the woman was beaten because either she insulted them or she was rude to them, i don't think the Navies are that foolish to just beat up a woman for not giving them chance to pass.
It's really unfair, but am sure that the woman in her own part insulted them., thats why she was beaten.  It wasnt only her car  that was there, others give them chance to pass ( judge me wrong on that ). I heard someone said where is the Government, but don't forget that the country we are today is completely govern by the Military.
I bet you, nothing can be done to change that.
Yes tell me that there is no annoyance that high for a well trained officer to lay his hands on a woman ( agreed ), but some times you can't just let some things be, believe me.

Woman that was beaten, am sorry dear. Next time you will tell others from experience!

you're every bit as much an animal as he is  angry angry angry angry
i don't care if he is related to you - shit can never be disguised as anything else. it will stink all the same. apparently, there's a large following of wife-batterers outside the military.

i don't blame you. you've been well bred by military regimes, and as such no longer have a mind of your own. i pray someone beats the shit out of your wife/sister so they too can tell others from experience while you treat them in the hospital.

aaaarggggghhhhhh. we no like ourselves true true.  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by nipalm(m): 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2008
May those Naval Officers including their boss who witnessed the event KNOW NO PEACE.

And it shall be so.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Okijajuju1(m): 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2008
Now this has started to get on my nerves.

Lets look at the bigger picture.
This kind of shit happens every other second in Nigeria. As I am typing this post, I can bet my lungs that a civilian is being assaulted by a uniform (Not necessarily military or police) somewhere in this country.
Has anyone noticed that a horse-whip has now beocme standard police equipment in Nigeria?? Even traffic wardens carry a whip around and will use it on anyone if given the oppurtuinity.
All it takes for you to legally assault anyone in Nigeria is a uniform (Regardless of your primary duty, Even the Nigerian civil defense corp can beat the shit out of you). All it takes for you to violate traffic laws in Nigeria is a siren. All it takes for you to drive like an asshole on Nigerian roads and get away with it is to have a policeman/uniform in the vehicle, it dosent matter if the individual is a minor chief or the vehicle is a taxi. All it takes for you to be above the law in Nigeria is to drive a car with government plates.
All we have suceeded in doing on this thread is to rant and rave about this womans case but in all honesty, this shit has happened to 3 out of 5 Nigerians.

Our legislatives are busy debating laws that further infringe on our human rights (Talking about the public nudity bill that seeks to regulate our dress code) but I am yet to hear of any law banning the use of sirens in Nigeria.

There is no human right in this country. A policeman does not consider himself a civilian.

I have monitored the radios, t.v's and print media and this story has not even made the cover page. Why cant we as a Nation use this oppurtuinity to come together and protest this injustice that we have gradually left to become law. That woman had every right to get home in time just like that rear admiral. We are supposed to be in a democratic dispensation, and yet the military still has this kind of powers even to beat a civilian outside of their barracks.

If we let this issue be swept under the rug like I think it will, then dont be suprised to see a similar picture again. Maybe this time, it might be a child.

What a shame!! And we call ourselves a civilised counrty.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by valralph(m): 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2008
It is really shocking to see that our so called Naval officers who cannot even face Niger Delta Militants one on one on water come on land to beat up a woman.It is a disgrace to our military image;I never heard about this until ma brother from the UK who saw it on CNN called me to ask if really a woman was beating up by Naval personnels in lagos.I read this on paper and later saw the video.They dont even understand what the rule's of engagement in military terms really is-Never attack an unarmed person(civilian).

They should be brought to book,cause if this were done to my sister of wife or mother,then we shall settle this in the court of law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

White Foreign Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Gun Battle With Nigerian Troops / What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? / Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.