Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video (73259 Views)

Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried / Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video / Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by whiteroses(f): 12:02am On Nov 07, 2008
i want to cry because she's a woman like me, those people that did that are not bossy they are cowards, i hope her husband doesn't see that he'll feel really,
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by nypha: 12:12am On Nov 07, 2008
Nigerians still don't understand that there is nothing like law existing in that part of the world. I marvel that this shocks people; we have been seeing this all our life.
I have been a victime of this agression from the law enforcement agents.

A military officer who beat the evening light out of my life at mile 2 simply because he did not get the space to get into a bus. Unfortunately for me, I was by his side and equally struggling to get into the same bus.
No one said a word untill after the masacre. They felt pity and sad that their hands were tied.

Someone said that people watch and do nothing. Don't you guys understand what will be the effect of a passer by's out come if they interfered?

I feel sorry for the people in Nigeria who are not in power, because we leave in hell. This is why anyone who finds the slightest opportunity to leave the country never hesitates.

This image will do us good if we can post it on cnn's I report and youtube because it's high time this country understand that we are not living in the world of canibal holocoust.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by lynxnoon(m): 12:22am On Nov 07, 2008
just finished watching d video
Na wah oh!! See as we dey disgrace dis country
I wonder wat wil happen to Channels again if dey air dis grin grin grin
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by lynxnoon(m): 12:35am On Nov 07, 2008
@poster,
pls change d topic frm Naval officers to Naval ratings(dose guys r just bloody "other ranks"wink Tho i dont condone dis but i know a military officer wil neva do dis. I bliv once a report gets to dia boss dose guys r done for.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by ajiriavae(f): 12:38am On Nov 07, 2008
this is a simple  matter. all she has to do is send a petition to the national assembly through her elected house of reps member. i'm sure whomever will be willing to help especially since this is good publicity for him or her. that way she won't even need a lawyer. i'm sure the house will be only too willing to come into the matter especially since its so conttroversial. good luck to her.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:45am On Nov 07, 2008
I have seen worse public beatings than this, I don't know what is up with all the "raw raW"
When in Nigeria please behave like one and get the hell out of the way when you see Army men!!!
If you want to cause revolution goodlouck, but common sense would tell you not to agitate a soldier.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by deeblack: 2:03am On Nov 07, 2008
harry arogundade although d house will do notin ur family will suffer ur wife should divorce or probably kill u 4 dis cos my nigga dis is no good e.g 4 d kids. i 4 like see d man picture make i carry im face 4 mind 4 future references so dat if i catch him wife 4 coro i go do am wetin pass dis one. harry arogundade if u dont come out public 2 apologise ur family will not know peace mark my word
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Damest09(f): 2:10am On Nov 07, 2008
--
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Outstrip(f): 3:16am On Nov 07, 2008
First of all someone has shouted over and over again "THEY ARE RATINGS" (whatever ratings means). So these are not only area boys they do not even have the right to arrest anybody. Palmwine you are wrong with the info you got and I can tell you why. The man who gave an interview a few days ago to defend the arogodo man or whatever his name is said that the reason the woman was attacked was that when she was out of the car and saw a whip in one of the men's hand she grabbed it from him and that provoked it. So if their spokesman is saying this then what is this hearsay palmwine is talking about.
What other side of the story do we need to hear. All I know is one woman was beaten mercilessly by three full grown men and stripped naked. The only other side that will begin to make sense is if you say she won the heavy weight boxing championship in boxing for 7 consecutive years and she was fighting one soldier that was 3 feet tall otherwise you are no better than these thugs to try to make sense of their behavior.
At first I was shocked when I saw the video. I honestly could not believe it and then it was just anger and then just ashamed that when they are counting nigerians, they count savage barbarians like this with me. Honestly people should be ashamed to say they come from a country were something like this has happened for almost a week now and not even one government official has come on national tv and said we will not stand for this, we will pursue this to the very end. This video is beeing played on CNN. Somalia and Sudan are even better. Disgrace of a nation.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by ayomorocco(f): 4:51am On Nov 07, 2008
I have put a comment about this incident on the BBC news site. Let's hope they pick it up amongst the hundreds/thousands of reports and run fully with it.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 07, 2008
i'm really sorry to hear that nypha. your case isn't dissimilar to this one.

a man who beats a woman is bad enough. a military guy - officer and rating alike - who act this way to a civilian woman arent just guilty of assault on her person. i can't find words for that level of bestiality. or how else would you classify a person who uses his military training on a defenceless unarmed woman? or the supposedly wiser boss who stood by and did nothing?

the guy who said she 'provoked' them is a very stupid man. it means he can beat his wife if she 'provokes' him by not putting enough meat in his soup. even if she snatched the whip from them, it must have been in defence because they had started whipping her. was she supposed to stand and take it like a goat that knows it has behaved badly? even if she hit first (which is sooo unlikely because as a driver i refuse to think she'd be mad enough to hit a uniformed man first), aren't there other ways of resolving the matter without resorting to beating?

i'm happy to hear he served under her father one time. i hope the father is able to destroy this rear animal's naval career for what he did to his daughter.

batard!
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by texas543(m): 4:58am On Nov 07, 2008
Senate queries naval chief over assault on lady

http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20081107184896

I just hope they will follow it to logical conclusion
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by mubaraqqq(f): 6:02am On Nov 07, 2008
Nigeria, Nigeria, we take one step forward and twenty steps backward. This makes this country look bad in the worst way. How can you tell an investor to come invest in Nigeria? How can you tell Nigerians to come back home when they see this? How can you blame Nigerians that are running away from the country?

I also know this sort of thing will not stop until we Nigerians change our mentality and actual start demanding and doing something about change in that country.

Unfortunately, this sort of thing happens everyday in Nigeria, even worse. This just happened to be caught on camera. Tomorrow we will all scream Nigerian leaders, the leaders we get are a reflection of us Nigerians.

Nigerians' mentality is so screwed up on so many levels. Until we change our mentality and start believing we are our brother's keeper nothing will change.

The Change starts with us.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by triistar86: 6:55am On Nov 07, 2008
Sincerely speaking If I was at the scene of this incident and I had a gun I wont even hesitate to shoot and kill all the naval ratings including the so called asshole that called himself an admiral,  For Gods sake while would u treat a lady in such a manner.  God save our Souls in Nigeria. There is need to purge all the armed forces of the country, If necessary it may also be required that most of them are be laid off and killed to serve as deterrents to others. I think we just simply adopt Rawlings strategy and start the killings from our present and past leaders then we can include all the other animals. I hope I made sense cos I am sincerely too PISSED.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by illiest(m): 7:22am On Nov 07, 2008
infact dey will be paid in thier own coins, nemesis will catch up with them, thats how dey get killed by robbers every day,militants will deal with them in d niger
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by proxies(m): 7:32am On Nov 07, 2008
the senate has already being brought into this matter, hope something good comes out of it

http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20081107184896
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by chusben(m): 7:53am On Nov 07, 2008
This is one reason why we are far from civilization, imagine in a country where people worship their fellow human for the sake of money. I bet you if you find out, you will see that her qualification beats that of the officer and his boss. Where is uncle Kayamo? can anyone give me his number.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by FBS: 7:58am On Nov 07, 2008
This is just plain madness. We as a people have to do something and get these criminals locked up.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by dayokanu(m): 8:07am On Nov 07, 2008
Fashola meets with victim of Naval brutality

http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20081107155662

”This matter has been brought to my attention by e-mails, and postings on the Internet on what took place. I can assure you that our democracy will protect you. You will get justice.

I have summoned the Solicitor-General of the state and Head of Office of Public Defender, they will go out with you. They will continue to advise you. Whatever legal assistance you will require, the state government will provide it for you. I will make representation to Mr. President and all the reports I get from the Ministry of Justice, I will pass it to him. I am sure that he will do justice to it”.

The governor, who noted that though the wheel of justice might turn slowly, assured her that “this one will be different, I don’t think that any act of provocation could have justified what I have seen and of course, we need to hear from the other side on what happened.”

GOD BLESS FASHOLA!!!!!!!
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by desiretom(f): 8:10am On Nov 07, 2008
with the way i feel about this issue, if i'd have my way, im going to deal with every force man i came across. cos they're all terrosists, they disgust me.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by desiretom(f): 8:14am On Nov 07, 2008
every force man are one and the same, they dont have any shred of decency in their body, and i pray that one day they'll get what they rightly deserved.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by spikedcylinder: 8:26am On Nov 07, 2008
Na wa o. No one is safe. sad
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by emiemi(f): 8:28am On Nov 07, 2008
@ nypha
sorry my dear. I feel so ashamed to say i am in my ''fatherland'' and hear this things happen. It's a shame really. I could only describe that behaviour as ''beastly'' as i watched the video with a very deep ache in my heart. Whatever happened to conscience?? Do I have to perform my job in such a manner before I be considered by my ''boss'' as effective. The employee should also be able to correct their employer if he's in wrong, y'know (some of these big men/officers do not know what's right anymore. They are sooo afraid of losing their jobs, they would beat up an innocent lady to impress their bosses. Ah, oma se o!!!!! cry cry cry.
It's high time we say no to these kinds of stampeding on our 'rights' as humans. Human rights activists, here's your chance to help correct an ill !
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by emiemi(f): 8:35am On Nov 07, 2008
God bless Fashola!!!!!!!!!!!!
That a right step in the right direction. We need more of this gesture from every state governors, ministers, commissioners, and men-in-uniform (the villians). Let us wake up to our responsibility Nigeria!!
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Finland(m): 8:42am On Nov 07, 2008
I got so SICK after seeing the video.Gosh! shocked shocked shocked . . . . . Am having severe headache right now!
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 07, 2008
I admire Fashola more with each wise decision he takes. God bless him and may the women in his life be sources of joy and blessing to him.

the only acceptable excuse (in my opinion) for treating a woman so is if she had been armed with a gun she had used on them or an armed robber resisting arrest. even then sef. they have NO REASON for their behaviour on that video. Fashola, if you want to make us happy, fry all their asses!!! we don't want a lame 'if i attacked you, i'm sorry' that oputa panel called an apology. we want them to bear the consequences of their actions:

1. dismiss them from the forces for life
2. prosecute them in a court of law and have them serve the full term for malicious assault and intent to harm her bodily person.
3. compensate her out of that rear animal's pocket. he's chief naval officer in delta. no doubt he has lots of oil money stashed somewhere.

the justice meted out is not just for that girl, but every other uzoma and nypha out there who have been subjected to the ignominious treatment of cowards in uniform who dare to call themselves protectors of the citizens of Nigeria.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by cicero(m): 8:58am On Nov 07, 2008
@Lucbrasi
Thanks for the numbers. I am going to put them to good use.

It is gross that any 'humanbeing' born of a woman will attempt to justify what those animals did.
HARRY AND HIS FELLOW DOGS MUST GO!
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by kevchina: 9:00am On Nov 07, 2008
That is work of KPALAGA mixed with OGOGOLO, the naval officer and his men don shark very well that day.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by sylve11: 9:16am On Nov 07, 2008
@iceblue,
it's not your fault, i see that your husband or your boyfriend is a goat to start with, believe me. For you writing that im an animal signifies that you weren't brought up in a right manner ( who should i blame for that, is it your husband or your parents, let that not bother me, all i know is that you don't think well, and you are a female beast for that, believe me.

I know you've been insulting your parents and elders right from when you'r 6yrs old, so that shouldnt bother me.

Bet me, am very sure that if you see me you can't insult me in my front. Lack of improper up bringing affects your senile brain.

Nonsense! angry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by kalmebad(f): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2008
@ Topic

I shloud be excused and permitted here for the first time to say that God will punish the generations of Harry and his cohorts. Am wondering who in this world made them LOrd over others . Who are they and who said the streets of Lagos belong only to them? Why does simple power intoxticate so much in this country?,Do they have a wife, mother or sistesr? No they dont. cus if they do and have respect for them, they wont raise their filtty hand on a woman and battered her in the manner they did. Hary will die in shame and in shame they all will be buried.
The Lord that heard the far cry of the Americans and now "Change has come for them" that same God will hear the cry of the poor masses of this country someday and will also deliver us from the hands of our so called demented rulers.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by ud4u: 9:41am On Nov 07, 2008
Power tussle in Nigeria, Na waoo
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by citizenY(m): 10:07am On Nov 07, 2008
[b]I think this is a matter for the Lagos State government and indeed the Ministry of defence.

There should be no reason for these "generals wey never see war" to be moving with sirens.
In civilised climes, these guys are restricted to the barracks. You can hardly see army or defence
personnel on our streets. They continue to insult our sensibilities by pushing us off the streets,
driving in the opposite direction and even to the extent of not paying transport fares on in our buses.

There is an office of the public defender in Lagos state. The governor should use this chance to bring
relief to us, once and for all.

"Generals" of whatever nomenclature should restrict themselves to their barracks and show their faces
incognito as normal human beings in their private engagements. Afterall, there is no big deal about them.

We have seen it all , since 1966. No honour, no valour, greedy, rapacious, incompetent and despotic

FASHOLA, OVER TO YOU. EVEN IF IT MEANS YOU WILL CARRY YOUR WIG FOR ONE DAY, DO SOMETHING.[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) / Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia / Latest News In Nigeria - Nigeria Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.