Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. (1605 Views)

How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites / Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi / A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
I am no racist, but I swear to God the Whites dont like Africans.
All they care is our Oil, Gold and Diamonds !
They take back a plane for every bycicle they give us.
They take back billions for every aid they send, or every economic relief mechanisms they offered us.
They tell lies upon lies about democracy, and then imposed it on us, knowing fully well that its the most perfect coy to keep the destiny of our people under their finger tip by sponsoring their puppet local politicians into power, who will continue to make policies that will everly keep our economy a subject of imperialism.

But we cannot hate them brothers, because we will be committing the same offense should we hate them back.
Black is beautiful. Black is inspirational. Black is no hypocrite.
Black is beyond hate.

One day brothers, the story of our people will stop being that of a"third world"or that of"underdevelopme nt", that of"Terrorism, hunger and ethnic strife".
Yes, these ugly adjectives will one day end. And we will become the conqueror, the victor and the champion we are destined to be.

But this could only happen if we will start seeing ourselves first as Africans, and not as Tutsi, Yoruba, Fante, Zulu or Ashante.
Our division brings nothing but easy control of our people by the White imperialists. And they have always instigate ethnic strifes, fatal tribal wars and community distrust among us, so to keep our people hopeless, and disgruntled without purpose.

Brothers,we must unite our hope, our struggle and our fight.
A house divided against itself cannot stand. The strength of the Wolves lies in their pack. Even the weakest men became strongest when they fight as one.
All for one, one for all, thats how we should fight brothers, thats how we can win.

And always remember brothers, the problems of Africa can only be solved by Africans in an AFRICAN WAY.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by Lurcky(m): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
Exactly they have nothing good to offer us;
when it comes to leadership there is no equality at all, look at FIFA for example.
they dont respect us like we respect them, they only take our resources and better their lives and spit back at us and it pains me that our african leaders even the AU are doing nothing to check this.
These europeans and westerners are the main cause of all these jihadist groups causin trouble within cuz of their greedy lust 4 power and bullying.
White fowls and devils

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by datguru: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
Is it today you know?
Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
datguru: Is it today you know?

not today. But no bad if we start solving the probs today.
Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by omenka(m): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
And who says we like the whites

Besides, no one is under any obligation to like anybody.
So, what's the fuss here??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lurcky: Exactly they have nothing good to offer us;
when it comes to leadership there is no equality at all, look at FIFA for example.
they dont respect us like we respect them, they only take our resources and better their lives and spit back at us and it pains me that our african leaders even the AU are doing nothing to check this.
These europeans and westerners are the main cause of all these jihadist groups causin trouble within cuz of their greedy lust 4 power and bullying.
White fowls and devils

but now brother, we must move beyond this talks and embrace problem solving actions.
Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
omenka: And who says we like the whites

It is very important we love ourselves bro, we are all human.
If the whites dont like us, we must like them in return. Two wrong cannot make a right.
Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by omenka(m): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
abiodunalasa:

If the whites dont like us, we must like them in return. Two wrong cannot make a right.
Important it s, yes. But not obligatory.
Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by nickz(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
omenka: And who says we like the whites

you just spoke my mind
Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by freeafrica365: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
abiodunalasa: I am no racist, but I swear to God the Whites dont like Africans.
All they care is our Oil, Gold and Diamonds !
They take back a plane for every bycicle they give us.
They take back billions for every aid they send, or every economic relief mechanisms they offered us.
They tell lies upon lies about democracy, and then imposed it on us, knowing fully well that its the most perfect coy to keep the destiny of our people under their finger tip by sponsoring their puppet local politicians into power, who will continue to make policies that will everly keep our economy a subject of imperialism.

But we cannot hate them brothers, because we will be committing the same offense should we hate them back.
Black is beautiful. Black is inspirational. Black is no hypocrite.
Black is beyond hate.

One day brothers, the story of our people will stop being that of a"third world"or that of"underdevelopme nt", that of"Terrorism, hunger and ethnic strife".
Yes, these ugly adjectives will one day end. And we will become the conqueror, the victor and the champion we are destined to be.

But this could only happen if we will start seeing ourselves first as Africans, and not as Tutsi, Yoruba, Fante, Zulu or Ashante.
Our division brings nothing but easy control of our people by the White imperialists. And they have always instigate ethnic strifes, fatal tribal wars and community distrust among us, so to keep our people hopeless, and disgruntled without purpose.

Brothers,we must unite our hope, our struggle and our fight.
A house divided against itself cannot stand. The strength of the Wolves lies in their pack. Even the weakest men became strongest when they fight as one.
All for one, one for all, thats how we should fight brothers, thats how we can win.

And always remember brothers, the problems of Africa can only be solved by Africans in an AFRICAN WAY.

R. K. Alasa

I keep saying this. People accuse me of being racist, that is not true! Whites - be they arab, italian, french, american dont like Africans. How they treat the slave children indicates that. Whites use insults here to call blacks monkey africans. In fact, they tell the afro-americans to go back to africa, AS IF this would be an insult.

They just dont like the blacks. I think they are jealous tbh.

I was going to simply lurk. But, I chose to comment because I didnt want you to be made to feel strange like my nigerian brethern have tried to make me feel for not fpcusing on my igbo status but my black skin.

It is NOT in your mind. I agree with the black americans whites ARE devils.

I dont agree that we cant hate them. We better do like the chinese in terms of them. They are polite yet aware.
Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by gatiano(m): 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
don't do it, never love back those that hate you. to put it in simpler term, " never love your enemy, never" and it is good to know ones enemy. the blackman is not another blackman's enemy. he could only be enemy to himself. the whiteman is blackman's arch enemy, the whiteman hates the blackman to the deepest core of all his bone's fiber. i can't discribe that hatred. now, the white married to the blacks might be somewhat different, but when it comes to making a choice, your white wife or husband will choose his own white people over his halfcaste child. the common whiteman on the streets of london or new-york is just and really can do no harm. but those in power, the embassy hate black people. brother or sister, if you black, they hate you o, no emphasis can discribe the hatred.
abiodunalasa:

1 Like

Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by freeafrica365: 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lurcky: Exactly they have nothing good to offer us;
White fowls and devils

Thank you. It is like we are the last black to know! They are strange. I will say no more. But we better wise up and get collective quick.
Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
Whites don't like anybody not just blacks !!!

Neither do other races like them too.

but do other races like each other and whites don't like others? NO!!

other races don't like each other too !!

You think whites hate you? Go to India bruh !!!
Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by omenka(m): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
nickz: you just spoke my mind
People just like complaining unnecessarily. It beats me sometimes.
Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by freeafrica365: 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
gatiano: don't do it, never love back those that hate you. to put it in simpler term, " never love your enemy, never" and it is good to know ones enemy. the blackman is not another blackman's enemy. he could only be enemy to himself. the whiteman is blackman's arch enemy, the whiteman hates the blackman to the deepest core of all his bone's fiber. i can't discribe that hatred. now, the white married to the blacks might be somewhat different, but when it comes to making a choice, your white wife or husband will choose his own white people over his halfcaste child. the common whiteman on the streets of london or new-york is just and really can do no harm. but those in power, the embassy hate black people. brother or sister, if you black, they hate you o, no emphasis can discribe the hatred.

I agree with you. The hatred is strange. As soon as we realize it is our BLACKNESS not simply our Africanness we will be very shrewd. Now we blame our ethnic groups, poor planning, ANYTHING but the white supremacy that they are proud of!

They hate us o!

1 Like

Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by freeafrica365: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
0lumide: Whites don't like anybody not just blacks !!!

Neither do other races like them too.

but do other races like each other and whites don't like others? NO!!

other races don't like each other too !!

You think whites hate you? Go to India bruh !!!

India practices a caste system that was designed by the white british.

Whites dont like Blacks or anyone of color.

Just have a read of the isis papers by dr. Frances cress welsing.
Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
freeafrica365:

I agree with you. The hatred is strange. As soon as we realize it is our BLACKNESS not simply are Africanness we will be very shrewd. Now we blame our ethnic groups, poor planning, ANYTHING but the white supremacy that they are proud of!

They hate us o!

Our blackness?

Let's assume their is something special about our blackness that is spiritual and not just the fact that we can endure the sun more, do you think every White person that hates Black people know we have some "spiritual gift cause we are black" and that's they hate us? Bruh !! go school ! and I don't mean the one you pay for. I mean travel the world well u still gotta pay..
Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by freeafrica365: 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
abiodunalasa:

but now brother, we must move beyond this talks and embrace problem solving actions.

I dont think we have had these talks enough. If we had these talks we would be unified. You want us to mute an observation that weve ignored...at our peril.

This is not productive. What is productive is examining the root of that behavior and how it impacts our own world. I think THEN we could move beyond our petty tribal differences and see the world for what it really is.
Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
omenka: Important it s, yes. But not obligatory.

believe me brother, it is very obligatory of one human to llke d other. Have we nt seen enough of war ?
Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by freeafrica365: 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
0lumide:

Our blackness?

Let's assume their is something special about our blackness that is spiritual and not just the fact that we can endure the sun more, do you think every White person that hates Black people know we have some "spiritual gift cause we are black" and that's they hate us? Bruh !! go school ! and I don't mean the one you pay for. I mean travel the world !!!

I am an engineer major at the top school in the U.S. Bruh, so your school retort is not a great comeback. Second, who is to say that youre BLACK for that matter? But, lets say you ARE..I never said I knew WHY they were jealous, I spoke on the WHAT, not the WHY.

You are not around enough whites apparently to know how they feel. When you get high enough UP the ladder or in their neighborhoods or see how they do black leaders...in their companies, youll see.

Your outlandish example...of some spiritual gift doesnt negate FACTS. Study the subject matter more before you attempt to come at me bruh.
Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
freeafrica365:

India practices a caste system that was designed by the white british.

Whites dont like Blacks or anyone of color.

Just have a read of the isis papers by dr. Frances cress welsing.

Really? Caste-System was designed by the brits? And not by Indian cultura/religious beliefs?

Please educate me oo...
Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by freeafrica365: 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
abiodunalasa:

believe me brother, it is very obligatory of one human to llke d other. Have we nt seen enough of war ?

So your thread was essentially a bait thread..a bait and control thread.

Bait: the white man doesnt like us
Control: but love him still

I cant take this seriously nor anyone that believes racism SHOULDNT be intelligently discussed seriously.

Im out
Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
freeafrica365:

I keep saying this. People accuse me of being racist, that is not true! Whites - be they arab, italian, french, american dont like Africans. How they treat the slave children indicates that. Whites use insults here to call blacks monkey africans. In fact, they tell the afro-americans to go back to africa, AS IF this would be an insult.

They just dont like the blacks. I think they are jealous tbh.

I was going to simply lurk. But, I chose to comment because I didnt want you to be made to feel strange like my nigerian brethern have tried to make me feel for not fpcusing on my igbo status but my black skin.

It is NOT in your mind. I agree with the black americans whites ARE devils.

I dont agree that we cant hate them. We better do like the chinese in terms of them. They are polite yet aware.

exactly sir... We must be fully aware of this hate and exploit, then we should be careful how we deal with them. For, it wil make no sense hating them back.
Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by freeafrica365: 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
0lumide:

Really? Caste-System was designed by the brits? And not by Indian cultura/religious beliefs?

Please educate me oo...

No. You look it up. I refuse to humble myself to educate anyone with a tinge of sarcasm. Research it for yourself, and then educate someone that thinks like you..they have the answers, you dont obviously.
Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
freeafrica365:

I am an engineer major at the top school in the U.S. Bruh, so your school retort is not a great comeback. Second, who is to say that youre BLACK for that matter? But, lets say you ARE..I never said I knew WHY they were jealous, I spoke on the WHAT, not the WHY.

You are not around enough whites apparently to know how they feel. When you get high enough UP the ladder or in their neighborhoods or see how they do black leaders...in their companies, youll see.

Your outlandish example...of some spiritual gift doesnt negate FACTS. Study the subject matter more before you attempt to come at me bruh.

You are just an illiterate trying to defend illiteracy with a degree. What an Irony. And I said an education by knowing more people of the world not by some "engineering" that can't engineer a better mind for you. YOU ARE AN ILLITERATE SIMPLE !

About being around Europeans. Well, I've been around them all my life. And like every other person, they have their good and bad. Yes their is racism but to say Whites hate us because we are blacks is a blatant fallacy
Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by omenka(m): 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
abiodunalasa:

k
Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by LFJ: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
God, I know there is nothing you can't do, please provide jobs for our youths so that they can use their time wisely. Give them wisdom so that they can think wisely.
Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by freeafrica365: 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
0lumide:

You are just an illiterate trying to defend illiteracy with a degree. What an Irony. And I said an education by knowing more people of the world not by some "engineering" that can't engineer a better mind for you. YOU ARE AN ILLITERATE SIMPLE !

About being around Europeans. Well, I've been around them all my life. And like every other person, they have their good and bad. Yes their is racism but to say Whites hate us because we are blacks is a blatant fallacy

Illiterate would mean that I couldnt read nor write. Try to use the right insult when you try to make yourself appear superior - only to yourself btw.

It is not a fallacy you idio.t because the very basis of the definition of RACISM is SIMPLY just that: whites hating blacks JUST because. Why else would they hate blacks you foking moro.n?

And, I doubt very seriously that youre a threat to any of them, therefore you arent met with any resistance.
Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by freeafrica365: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
LFJ: God, I know there is nothing you can't do, please provide jobs for our youths so that they can use their time wisely. Give them wisdom so that they can think wisely.

And please provide the overly religious with the SOUND mind to actually realize that it is through WORK not ceaseless prayer that a nation is built...that it is through DISCOVERY that a man realizes the world..it is through CURIOSITY and PONDERING that inventions are made...and that it is not simply through...cheap idle prayers that things are done.

Can I get an Amen nation builders?
Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
freeafrica365:

And please provide the overly religious with the SOUND mind to actually realize that it is through WORK not ceaseless prayer that a nation is built...that it is through DISCOVERY that a man realizes the world..it is through CURIOSITY and PONDERING that inventions are made...and that it is not simply through...cheap idle prayers that things are done.

Can I get an Amen nation builders?
AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
gatiano: don't do it, never love back those that hate you. to put it in simpler term, " never love your enemy, never" and it is good to know ones enemy. the blackman is not another blackman's enemy. he could only be enemy to himself. the whiteman is blackman's arch enemy, the whiteman hates the blackman to the deepest core of all his bone's fiber. i can't discribe that hatred. now, the white married to the blacks might be somewhat different, but when it comes to making a choice, your white wife or husband will choose his own white people over his halfcaste child. the common whiteman on the streets of london or new-york is just and really can do no harm. but those in power, the embassy hate black people. brother or sister, if you black, they hate you o, no emphasis can discribe the hatred.

i tell you sir, I think we should be more concerned with developing our beloved Africa and uniting our people than we will be retaliating hatered or becoming obssesed with the thought of it.
Re: Face It Folks, The Whites Don't Like Us. by freeafrica365: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
missberrypop5: AMEN!!!

Thank you sista!! AMEN!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Bukola Saraki Hopes To Become Senate President Bukola Saraki[see TWEET] / Card Readers: Only Means Of Accreditation. Wikes Victory Will Be Revisited / Biafra Is An Acient Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.