Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites (3572 Views)

Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) / Jega’s Brother Justice A.A. Jega Who Died In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by Dotng: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
SURVIVOR: How Saudi medics ignored black victims of hajj stampede to save the whites

One of the fortunate survivors of last week’s high-casualty hajj stampede has revealed that paramedics who came to rescue survivors were racially favoured“to whites over blacks”.

An indigene of Osun state Nigeria, but based in Warri, Delta state, the survivor who spoke to TheCable, said he was stuck in the midst of dead bodies for more than  two hours, but there was no help from paramedics, who “favoured whitesover blacks”.

“I tried to escape, but it was impossible. I was stuck in the midst of many dead bodies; some people were climbing over me to find an escape. I struggled to get myself up to the waist level.“From my toe to my waistline, people were all over, I could not get up. I just sat up to avoid further stampede. Almost everyone around me was dead.

“I was calling the Saudi police and paramedics on the scene to help me, they didn’trespond. I was stuck there for more than 2 hours; they were busy helping whites,with no response to my plea.“They left black people and were carrying whites; I begged them for a long time,but to no avail.”

PAIN, TRAUMA, SURVIVAL
Having been to Umrah (lesser hajj) four times, he was attending the main hajj forthe very first time and found it eventful.“One of the men at the scene of the incident was moving with his wife, but she was deeply involved in the stampede and had died just beside my legs, while he sustained injuries,” he said.“The man who was hit by the rude shock of his wife’s death said I should wake his wife up; we kept waking her together but she was dead. Her husband began crying and in his trauma, he bit her with his teeth. But she was gone. “The husband began beating me to wake his wife up, I was shocked. It almost resulted in a skirmish between us but I understood he was in deep shock andpitiable trauma.”

While waiting for help, other pilgrims helped him and some others by pouring coldwater on them to prevent dehydration.He said: “One pilgrim threw his phone to me, so I could place a call to anybodywho could be of help. The phone fell on a dead body; I picked it up, but there wasno one to call. And I couldn’t have called Nigeria.”

After hours without help, he eventually passed out but woke up to find himself at ahospital in Arafat.“As I woke up, I saw drip (intravenous fluid) on my body. I was fed and dressed up,well-treated at the hospital. I saw more than 80 people – including a Yorubawoman residing in Sokoto – at the hospital with various degrees of injuries.”A businessman in the oil industry, he was glad to have survived the unfortunateevent, especially as his worried son called him from the US after seeing a footageof him in the midst of many dead people.

PROBES, AFRICANS AND COMPENSATIONS
A lot has been said about Africans being the cause of the second worst tragedy inhajj stampede history, but nothing has been said about compensating families involved.

Though President Muhammadu Buhari’s has said through Garba Shehu, hisspecial assistant on media and publicity, that “it is not within our powers toquestion the will of God”, the survivor wants the government to probe the issue.“I heard them say we Africans caused it, but that’s not true. The whites who facedus, because they said the Prince was coming their way, were the ones who causedthe tragedy.”

“For Nigerians who died in the stampede, it’s only God who understands all. It’sleft for the Nigerian government to look into this. Iranians have been protestingdue to their mass death, over 100, but we don’t know Nigeria’s death toll yet.”

On compensations, he said: “No talks on compensations yet. Just the crane accident victims have been said to get compensated”.As at Monday, it had been confirmed that at least 54 Nigerians were killed in thestampede, trailing behind Iran, which has lost over 140 citizens.

https://www.thecable.ng/survivor-medics-ignored-black-victims-hajj-stampede-save-whites

Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by INTROVERT(f): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by Uncleodi(m): 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
sorry

Picsure?
Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
pathetic
Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by donTbone(m): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
That guy called racism na bastard o. After he Don spoil nearly all football games finish, na Hajj remain!

#thunderfireyou
Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by Omololu007(m): 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
See as this one wan kill himself because of an arab god..arab dont give a fvck about blacks,they dont care if you are muslim or not

8 Likes

Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by klevjey: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
holy Michael!
Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by lekan29ice(m): 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
May Allah grant them Jannah firdaus
Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by ERAKAMUS: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
Omololu007:
See as this one wan kill himself because of an arab god..arab dont give a fvck about blacks,they dont care if you are muslim or not
Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
Who cares
Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by stevecantrell: 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
What a waste, these people would have been better off worshipping traditional gods than ending up like this.

6 Likes

Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
Buhari should probe Saudi Arabia

3 Likes

Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by mightyhaze: 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
How did nigeria end up wit almost 10percent of d casualties?

2 Likes

Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by Chestar5(f): 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hmmmmnnn, interesting cool
Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by OKUCHI11(m): 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
Chestar5:
Hmmmmnnn, interesting cool
who interesting com help
Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by Bashirfuntua(m): 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
K
Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by Chestar5(f): 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
undecided
Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by Chestar5(f): 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
OKUCHI11:
who interesting com help

you tongue
Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by Pangea: 11:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
Lesson to all other prospective hajj pilgrims
Stay in your country where you are loved and where you can practice your religion in peace!
Stop looking for God where He is not present!
Stop going where you are not wanted where you are treated like trash!
Stop saving your money to buy tickets to the grave!
A word is enough for the wise!

13 Likes

Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
Things like this is why I listen to Radio Biafra. When Nnamdi Kanu says Blacks are very stu$pid, here is a validity. I bet you this man will continue to go for pilgrimage and stupidly remain in that religion.

5 Likes

Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by olawill90(m): 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
We need emancipation from mental slavery.if mecca was to be in africa it will never attain the title of holly land.a lot of so called mohammed monumental bulding in mecca are now shopping malls and showbiz store while religious bigots and gullible fanatics waste life saving on a so called "holy" excursion.God is nevr in a place He is always in His place...in you!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by scribble: 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
Wait are black Muslim's equal to white Muslim's in the eyes of Allah?

Ok what of in the eyes of the King?

Now what of in the eyes of the average Arab?

Religion: the opium of the masses and what is helping the core elite keep all and sundry in check.

3 Likes

Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by Beremx(f): 11:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
Are boko haram members aware of the racism in Saudi Arabia? What are they fighting for then when the Saudis hate their blackness? Smh

This incident will discourage many black Muslims from going to hajj again.

Racism is evil!!

2 Likes

Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by Tolexander: 12:03am On Sep 30, 2015
Beremx:
Are boko haram members aware of the racism in Saudi Arabia? What are they fighting for then when the Saudis hate their blackness? Smh

This incident will discourage many black Muslims from going to hajj again.

Racism is evil!!
religion has shown to be more evil than racism!

2 Likes

Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by Ovamboland(m): 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
When blacks starting having common sense we will stop sacrificing ourselves on the blood thirty alter of all foreign Gods

Imagine the groove we would have locally if all that resource and energy wasted on religious pilgrimage is focused on local issues.
Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
Foolish African zombie who just found out that the Arab is the most racist bastard on the planet.

4 Likes

Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by vedaxcool(m): 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
Was the man so scared of mentioning his name abi he no get name? Evangelism by lies I throway salute.
Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
[size=18pt]Beasts of Burden[/size]

Slavery is one of the vilest institutions ever created by man. Islam institutionalized slavery. Allah, the Islamic God, created ETERNAL LAWS allowing Muslims to own and rape their slaves. Muslims can enslave kafirs and keep the female captives as sex-slaves.
If Islam succeeds in conquering the world, there will, most likely, arise again Islamic corporations for breeding, raising, and trading slaves in tens of millions as was done until the late 19th century. Kafir women will again likely become the sex-slaves of Muslim masters. This evil horrid treatment, which so characterized fate of tens of millions of kafirs at the hands of Muslims, may make a comeback on the world-stage.
Muhammad, the apostle of God, the Islamic prophet of peace, was a slaver. He owned 40 slaves some of them blacks. Muhammad had kept his female slaves as concubines, so did his comrades and pious companions.
Mahran, one of Muhammad’s black slave, was made him to carry the belongings of Muhammad and his companions while on a journey through the burning desert as Muhammad said: "Carry them, for you are a ship." Thereafter, he became known by that surname, Safina ('ship'). Relating this own story, Mahran said:

"The apostle of God and his companions went on a trip. (When) their belongings became too heavy for them to carry, Muhammad told me, 'Spread your garment.' They filled it with their belongings, then they put it on me. The apostle of God told me, 'Carry (it), for you are a ship.' Even if I was carrying the load of six or seven donkeys while we were on a journey, anyone who felt weak would throw his clothes or his shield or his sword on me so I would carry that, a heavy load. The prophet told me, 'You are a ship"' (refer to Ibn Qayyim, p. 115–116; al-Hulya, Vol. 1, p. 369, quoted from Ahmad 5:222).

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by Boboedom: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
Arabs think that they too are whites........lie
Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
[size=18pt]Islamic 'Black Slave' Trade[/size]

Almost all Blacks living in U.S. today can trace their roots back to a slave ancestor.
The awful truth is that Arabs ravaged Africa for nearly a millennium engaging in enslavement of Africans on a grand scale before the Europeans began exporting black slaves. In fact, the Arabic word for 'black' ("abed"wink is also the same word for 'slave'. This is because, the black Africans became synonymous with slaves to Arabs. Over 120 million black Africans were killed by Muslim in one of the greatest holocausts in history. Some 75% of slaves perished on their way to markets thousands of miles. To ensure that black men could not have children Muslims castrated them; many died in this barbaric cruelty. This is the reason there are no Blacks in the Middle East.
Slavery is a divine institution in Islam, enshrined in the Koran and unchangeable for all time. To admit that slavery is a mistake is to admit the fallibility of the Koran and bring its divine origin into question.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
[size=18pt]Muhammad Owned and Sold Black Slaves[/size]

Muhammad owned several black slaves. Muslim scholar Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyya relies heavily on the prophet's biographies written by great early Islamic scholars. He is regarded by Muslims as an authority, a primary source and a leader amongst Islamic scholars. He tells us in his book, "Zad al-Ma'ad" (part 1, pp. 114-116), the following:

"These are the names of Muhammad's male slaves: Yakan Abu Sharh, Aflah, 'Ubayd, Dhakwan, Tahman, Mirwan, Hunayn, Sanad, Fadala Yamamin, Anjasha al-Hadi, Mad'am, Karkara, Abu Rafi', Thawban, Ab Kabsha, Salih, Rabah, Yara Nubyan, Fadila, Waqid, Mabur, Abu Waqid, Kasam, Abu' Ayb, Abu Muwayhiba, Zayd Ibn Haritha, and also a black slave called Mahran."

Even today in Saudi Arabia, the heartland of Islam, the common word for "Black" is "Abd", also meaning "slave".

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
[size=18pt]Islam Looked Down on Blacks[/size]
Islam is an ideology, whose sacred Scriptures contain explicit denigrating remarks about black people.

Mohammed referred to Blacks as "raisin heads". (Sahih al-Bukhari vol. 1, no. 662 and vol. 9, no. 256).

In another Hadith, Mohammed is quoted as saying that Blacks are, "pug-nosed slaves". (Sahih Moslem vol. 9, p. 46-47).

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) / When You Hear DSS Is Invading The Houses Of Judges But You Are JusticeOkonAbang / House Of Reps Orders Track Down Of Promoters Of ‘MMM’ Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.