Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,389 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. (6171 Views)

How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites / igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 / Tomb Art From Ancient Egypt: A Black African Civilization (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by Sijioke(m): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
Most of you dont know what Nelson Mandela did or you just think he is more of a celebrity.

No, Nelson mandela was one of the gifts God sent to us. Particularly we africans.

He stopped the molestation,abuse that the whites do to blacks during those days.

Especially this painful picture below..
Once again I say RIP MADIBA.
Click like if you appreciate him.

7 Likes

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by chibanj(m): 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
Deris God oh
Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
Black people have a sad past, but nothing fills me with disgust & rage more than this

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by JEITO: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
@OP was it Mandela that ended slave trade

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by shaggy007(m): 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
Shey na "those days"?

Make them come try am now na.

Anyway, one love to Mandela Nelson.

5 Likes

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by Sijioke(m): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
JEITO:
no na daddy showkey. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by publicenemy(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
Thank God for civilisation.
Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by armadeo(m): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
shaggy007:
Shey na "those days"?

Make them come try am now na.

Now they don't need to kidnap anyone. Let the white man come to the shires if naija with a huge slave ship bound for Louisiana and ask Nigerians to board and be slaves I america I assure you that the ship would sink due to overload at the very spot its docked.

14 Likes

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by shaggy007(m): 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
armadeo:

Now they don't need to kidnap anyone. Let the white man come to the shires if naija with a huge slave ship bound for Louisiana and ask Nigerians to board and be slaves I america I assure you that the ship would sink due to overload at the very spot its docked.

Using Nigeria as an example is a fantasy.

Yes the ship will be overloaded.

But make them reach there, na there you go know why Nigerians have their reputation.

11 Likes

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sijioke:
na baba fryo grin

1 Like

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by armadeo(m): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
shaggy007:

Using Nigeria as an example is a fantasy.

Yes the ship will be overloaded.

But make them reach there, na there you go know why Nigerians have their reputation.

Even kunta kinte was a warrior just a couple of lashes and he agreed His name was Toby.

In reality slave trade has been abolished but if it were possible to sell oneself into slavery or whatever do you really think on arriving there we can now form open eye?
Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by tevinsolt: 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
what are your leaders doing to you presently? cry about that and do something about it!!

2 Likes

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by shaggy007(m): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
armadeo:

Even kunta kinte was a warrior just a couple of lashes and he agreed His name was Toby.

In reality slave trade has been abolished but if it were possible to sell oneself into slavery or whatever do you really think on arriving there we can now form open eye?

You don't get my point.

There's a reason why Nigerians are feared worldwide.

Kunta Kinte is not a Nigerian.

I hope you now understand me.

7 Likes

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by redsun(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
Northing much has changed,infact it is worse now because Blackman willingly enslave himself to oyinbo at the moment. He refuse to let go and chart his own destiny,even when he is been freed of the physical shackles.

2 Likes

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by rash47(m): 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
You called all those torturing couple of lashes?you need really to re-watch that movie.
armadeo:

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by Alexander01(m): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by JEITO: 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sijioke:
are you kidding me? Mandela fought mainly for the abolishment of racial discrimination/white supremacy in South Africa. Even Martin Luther King no fit claim Victory for slave trade abolishment sef.

4 Likes

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by iconize(m): 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
What has Mandela got to do with this?

I bet, these posters yelling Mandela have no knowledge about "trans-atlantic slave trade".

6 Likes

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
JEITO:

dont mind dem bro
mandela didnt stop slave trade, it was martin luther
mandela only brought freedom to southafricans

they are two different things
Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by iconize(m): 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sijioke:
Most of you dont know what Nelson Mandela did or you just think he is more of a celebrity.

No, Nelson mandela was one of the gifts God sent to us. Particularly we africans.

He stopped the molestation,abuse that the whites do to blacks during those days.

Especially this painful picture below..
Once again I say RIP MADIBA.
Click like if you appreciate him.
. . .

2 Likes

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
William wilberforce sponsored the bill that brought about the end of slave trade in britain which was arguably the world power then. Luther and Mandela only fought agains racial discrimination.

6 Likes

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by darnley16(m): 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
More pix pls
Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by sekzy99(m): 4:17am On Oct 19, 2014
Abeg, i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302
Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by okpamson15(m): 5:04am On Oct 19, 2014
I open this post hoping 2 se better picture of the title but but... Op u no try.
Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by Fxwarrior: 6:00am On Oct 19, 2014
Sijioke:

Did you go to primary school? N Mandela stopped apartheid in SA and didn't influence anything in slave trade.

1 Like

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by fr3do(m): 6:25am On Oct 19, 2014
That's why we shouldn't trust these Caucasians, their contemporary philosophies tend to justify slavery and colonialism. The negative media of britain towards anything west Africa might just be to justify their colonialist fathers.

2 Likes

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 19, 2014
Sick bastards, they even made this into postcards. Psychopathic lot.

1 Like

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by CoretGistBlog(m): 6:51am On Oct 19, 2014
chai but y :-(
Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by Haywhymido(m): 7:00am On Oct 19, 2014
we cant change d past but we can build a better future. WE ARE AFRICANS.
Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by fr3do(m): 7:05am On Oct 19, 2014
I'm disappointed that African countries are under institutions like the IMF and ICC.

I'm embarrassed that west African francophone countries are glorified colonies of France.

I'm angry that south Africans allowed a pro-apartheid faction of their white population to form a no-black town.

I'm flabbergasted that some African countries receive foreign aid amidst arable land and abundant mineral resources.

I'm scared, our best brains troop in their numbers to these other countries. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by Exjoker(m): 7:20am On Oct 19, 2014
Haywhymido:
we cant change d past but we can build a better future. WE ARE AFRICANS.
You are right dude. Our old leaders should stop fallin us, if the can't lead us well they should step down and leave the youths to lead, then greed won't let that happen

1 Like

Re: A Painfull Picture Of What The Whites Do To The Black African In Those Days. by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 19, 2014
fr3do:
I'm disappointed that African countries are under institutions like the IMF and ICC.

I'm embarrassed that west African francophone countries are glorified colonies of France.

I'm angry that south Africans allowed a pro-apartheid faction of their white population to form a no-black town.

I'm flabbergasted that some African countries receive foreign aid amidst arable land and abundant mineral resources.

I'm scared, our best brains troop in their numbers to these other countries. embarassed

Dude, it's private land, not a town. Private property is private property. Why should South Africans care where rednecks decide to live?

In many countries people are allowed to form communities based on whatever beliefs they live by, it's a human right. Just as long as they keep their delusions within their community & not taking it out on the rest of the people, it's all good. Even America has such communities, the Amish, the Mennonites etc. The Amish do not associate themselves with anyone who isn't Amish or Dutch descent. The isolation thing must be in the Dutch DNA because they sure do love living by themselves & on a mission of "preserving" their so called culture.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG / Aisha Buhari 45th Birthday(2016) Vs Aisha Buhari@50.(2021). (something's Wrong.) / Methanol: NNPC Not IPMAN Will Pay Damages To Affected Nigerians – IPMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.