Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? (3416 Views)

How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter / Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In / He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Princecalm(m): 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
This statement is wrong and will forever remain wrong.
The following below are reasons why it is wrong.
*Even in the Ten Commandment,precisely the sixth it is written "Thou shall not kill",which means the people who killed Jesus committed murder,and if God was in support of the killing then it means he is contradicting his law which cannot happen because we were made to understand that God is perfect.
*When the Jews brought Jesus to Pilate for procecution that he(Jesus)blasphemed,Pilate wife who had a dream adviced her husband not to have anything with the killing of Jesus christ(will you say it was the devil that gave her the dream)and when Pilate said he has found no guilt in Jesus the Jews threthened that if he released Jesus,then he is no friend of Ceasar,for fear of him(Pilate)losing his respect,he washed his hands with water in a bowl and handed Jesus over to the Jews to do whatever they wanted that he will have no stain with the blood of the man and the Jews replied "let his blood be upon us and our generations",is that a curse or a blessing?
*When Jesus was about to die on the cross he said"Lord have mercy on them for they do not know what they are doing"why will Jesus say that if he truly came to die for our sins"
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Eberex(m): 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
After reading your post, I didn't really get your point. Or you just felt like writing something down undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
The stupid carpenter died for his sins. A bastard and illiterate should know better than boast about being king of Jews. He was hung to the cross like a common criminal and died wretchedly.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Princecalm(m): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
Eberex: After reading your post, I didn't really get your point. Or you just felt like writing something down undecided
read in between the lines.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Eberex(m): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
Princecalm: read in between the lines.

In between which lines?...huh? this?------------------------------------------------ cos I have read it four times and i'm yet to grasp anything!!!
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Princecalm(m): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
sonOfLucifer: The stupid carpenter died for his sins. A bastard and illiterate should know better than boast about being king of Jews. He was hung to the cross like a common criminal and died wretchedly.
i can see u are lost,u are not on the right path,u dare called the son of God a bastard.Well no cause for alarm the laws of nature will continue to operate no matter what"what you sow,you must reap".
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Eberex(m): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
Princecalm: i can see u are lost,u are not on the right path,u dare called the son of God a bastard.Well no cause for alarm the laws of nature will continue to operate no matter what"what you sow,you must reap".

And here I am thinking he was speaking your mind undecided
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Princecalm(m): 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
Eberex:

And here I am thinking he was speaking your mind undecided
no he did not he over stepped the boundary.All am saying is that Christ did not come to wash our sins away,it still remains what you sow,that you must reap.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
Princecalm: i can see u are lost,u are not on the right path,u dare called the son of God a bastard.Well no cause for alarm the laws of nature will continue to operate no matter what"what you sow,you must reap".
Emotional arguments rarely hold water. jesus was a bastard. Read your Bible.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Princecalm(m): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Emotional arguments rarely hold water. jesus was a bastard. Read your Bible.
what do you think bastard means?
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
Princecalm: what do you think bastard means?
Why does it hurt that I called ur dead saviour a bastard? Surely, Sir, you're not oblivious to its connotation.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Princecalm(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Why does it hurt that I called ur dead saviour a bastard? Surely, Sir, you're not oblivious to its connotation.
why should it hurt when he is not.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
Princecalm: why should it hurt when he is not.
Can you identify his father?
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Princecalm(m): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Can you identify his father?
His father is God(who is spiritual)xo aw do u want me to identify him by physical means.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Eberex(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
PrinceCalm we are all watching. You created this thread hence you must counter whatever SonofLucifer is posting. And make sure you don't get defeated.

Meanwhile we are all hear observing how this argument would end.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
Princecalm: His father is God(who is spiritual)xo aw do u want me to identify him by physical means.
Did he have an earthly father? Was he a product of human sexual intercourse? Was the silly jew ever a sperm? Could Mary identify who bleeped her?
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Princecalm(m): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Did he have an earthly father? Was he a product of human sexual intercourse? Was the silly jew ever a sperm? Could Mary identify who bleeped her?
i think you have never heard of miracles before,because Mary giving birth to Jesus was one of such.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
Princecalm: i think you have never heard of miracles before,because Mary giving birth to was one of such.
Ah, he was a miracle bastard.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Princecalm(m): 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Ah, he was a miracle bastard.
the miracle is the only miracle that has been performed on Earth,that is to show how special Jesus is.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
Princecalm: no he did not he over stepped the boundary.All am saying is that Christ did not come to wash our sins away,it still remains what you sow,that you must reap.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
Princecalm: no he did not he over stepped the boundary.All am saying is that Christ did not come to wash our sins away,it still remains what you sow,that you must reap.
mail me Ur whatsapp contact so I can brief u on what purpose Christ died for, u can add me on 2go,efedua3 just tag "brief me" or ur direct suggestion and i will know is u
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
Princecalm: the miracle is the only miracle that has been performed on Earth,that is to show how special Jesus is.

You should not argue with individuals like his person.. No matter how hard you try, you 'll not get the better of him.. He'll only drive you to sayin' things you never intended to say...

The best answer for his person is Silence..

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Princecalm(m): 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

You should not argue with individuals like his person.. No matter how hard you try, you 'll not get the better of him.. He'll only drive you to sayin' things you never intended to say...

The best answer for his person is Silence..
stay in silence and watch yourself drift away from the right path.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
Princecalm: stay in silence and watch yourself drift away from the right path.

Argue with an atheist and watch him make you sin against the God you serve...
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by joe4christ(m): 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
You initiated this bruhaha by creating this thread, and now some hosts of demons in ''son of licifer'' have taken pleasure in inflicting your thread with their venoms, now you're so regrettably left alone to fend for yourself and defend your faith...

As it is written: ECCLESIASTES 10:8
whosoever breaketh an hedge, shall a serpent bite...

Goodluck grin
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Princecalm(m): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

Argue with an atheist and watch him make you sin against the God you serve...
am not because i belive that God exists,all you must know is that christ did not die for our sins.It is crystal clear,tell me why Jesus said that"Lord forgive them for they do not know what they are doing"which means the beating and molesting of the son of man was wrong.
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Princecalm(m): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
joe4christ: You initiated this bruhaha by creating this thread, and now some hosts of demons in ''son of licifer'' have taken pleasure in inflicting your thread with their venoms, now you're so regrettably left alone to fend for yourself and defend your faith...

As it is written: ECCLESIASTES 10:8
whosoever breaketh an hedge, shall a serpent bite...

Goodluck grin
so how has an edge been broken?
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by DeepSight(m): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
I think you fellows should calm down and listen carefully to what Prirncecalm is saying and not what he is not saying.
I can easily guess where he is coming from, but I will leave you to it.

One hint though, first ask him about his faith on Biblical Innerancy. You might then begin to get an idea. This person as far as I can see is not a herd-minded Christian, and that is a good thing.

Listen more carefully. I will be surprised if I am wrong about his trajectory.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
Princecalm: am not because i belive that God exists,all you must know is that christ did not die for our sins.It is crystal clear,tell me why Jesus said that"Lord forgive them for they do not know what they are doing"which means the beating and molesting of the son of man was wrong.

We're not on the same wavelength...

And you've by yourself flawed your assertion..

Last Bullet: You have contradicted yourself..
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Princecalm(m): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

We're not on the same wavelength...

And you've by yourself flawed your assertion..

Last Bullet: You have contradicted yourself..
how have i contradicted myself?
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by malvisguy212: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
Princecalm: This statement is wrong and will forever remain wrong.
The following below are reasons why it is wrong.
*Even in the Ten Commandment,precisely the sixth it is written "Thou shall not kill",which means the people who killed Jesus committed murder,and if God was in support of the killing then it means he is contradicting his law which cannot happen because we were made to understand that God is perfect.
*When the Jews brought Jesus to Pilate for procecution that he(Jesus)blasphemed,Pilate wife who had a dream adviced her husband not to have anything with the killing of Jesus christ(will you say it was the devil that gave her the dream)and when Pilate said he has found no guilt in Jesus the Jews threthened that if he released Jesus,then he is no friend of Ceasar,for fear of him(Pilate)losing his respect,he washed his hands with water in a bowl and handed Jesus over to the Jews to do whatever they wanted that he will have no stain with the blood of the man and the Jews replied "let his blood be upon us and our generations",is that a curse or a blessing?
*When Jesus was about to die on the cross he said"Lord have mercy on them for they do not know what they are doing"why will Jesus say that if he truly came to die for our sins"
are you a christian? Buried in sin and alive in christ, what dos it mean? Bible say behold he died and RESURRECT and he liveth FORVERMORE. What do you understand by this?

Let me just drop few word.
It sadden me to see how my christians brothers misinterpret bible,it hard to see this kind of christians in our everyday lives but they are many in the internet, somthimes i feel most of this people are demon[sorry] our fondation in adam is faulty, david say"if the foundation is faulty what can the righteous do? Do you think God will leave it untouch? We need to start a new fondation in the person of christ,but first you need to set your self free from the sin of adam, you need to wash your sin away from the sin of adam, only jesus can wash your sin away because he was born of the spirit of God, you need to start your new foundation in christ. Isaiah say he is our solid foundation the chife conner stone. Jesus died for my sin, you are free to exclude yourself, IT A CHIOCE. Thank you
Re: Why Do People Say Jesus Died For Our Sins? by Princecalm(m): 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
malvisguy212: are you a christian? Buried in sin and alive in christ, what dos it mean? Bible say behold he died and RESURRECT and he liveth FORVERMORE. What do you understand by this?

Let me just drop few word.
It sadden me to see how my christians brothers misinterpret bible,it hard to see this kind of christians in our everyday lives but they are many in the internet, somthimes i feel most of this people are demon[sorry] our fondation in adam is faulty, david say"if the foundation is faulty what can the righteous do? Do you think God will leave it untouch? We need to start a new fondation in the person of christ,but first you need to set your self free from the sin of adam, you need to wash your sin away from the sin of adam, only jesus can wash your sin away because he was born of the spirit of God, you need to start your new foundation in christ. Isaiah say he is our solid foundation the chife conner stone. Jesus died for my sin, you are free to exclude yourself, IT A CHIOCE. Thank you
If Jesus washes sins away,are you now trying to say that the law of Sowing and Reaping has been abolished?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The True Father Of Joseph? The Husband Of Mary? / Rhapsody Of Realities PDF March 2017 / How to Interprete Dreams (A Basic Introduction For Christians)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.