Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? (1132 Views)

My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? / When Your Partner Cheats On You... / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by argon500: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
Cheating is a common problem in many relationships. When one partner discovers that the other is cheating, there are heart-wrenching emotional effects. Unfortunately, cheating cannot always simply be defined as having sex with someone outside of your relationship. Cheating comes in a variety of shapes and forms, but they are all equally devastating.

If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her?
Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by popobaba(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
NO WAY!
Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
Depends
Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by cooljoe(m): 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
MrsBreezy: Depends
if I cheat, wee u forgive me?
Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
cooljoe: if I cheat, wee u forgive me?

Hehe depending on the scenario wink
Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by drey08(m): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
dangote's daughter? we all need a second chance sometimes
Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by cooljoe(m): 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hehe depending on the scenario wink
on wat bae?
Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
...I can forgive him...

Although it depends...If he is truly sorry...and remorseful...Also depends on the level of cheating...

1 Like

Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by Crocz(m): 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
Only if I've cheated or I'm cheating too cheesy

Give her a gentle pat on the back and say "baby, don't worry..everything will be just fine"....night comes, off I go to my hmm domain cheesy
Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by Tymax(m): 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
Forgiveness (letting go of the hurt and vengeance) is compulsory. But it would be good for both parties to part ways. Once you lose my trust, I won't forget.

I cannot continue to live with that memory especially with her around. It will colour every fuzzy, suspect situation we find ourselves in. I don't want the situation playing over again in my mind unexpectedly.

You cheat once, au revoir; for my peace of mind.
Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
cooljoe: on wat bae?

Hehe you're only allowed have one bae or main G. Well in your case two but lol ill allowwink
Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by cooljoe(m): 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hehe you're only allowed have one bae or main G. Well in your case two but lol ill allowwink
heheeheh, aii deary, I hear u
Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by Inik(m): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
This is a tough one. My forgiveness will be conditional depending on the extent of the cheating.
Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by spanzed(m): 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
temigracie: ...I can forgive him...

Although it depends...If he is truly sorry...and remorseful...Also depends on the level of cheating...
At phd Level grin Nko??
Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
drey08: dangote's daughter? we all need a second chance sometimes
lol..i dey tell you

There must have been a reason she did it...

Infact i'm sure there was a reason smiley
Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
spanzed: At phd Level grin Nko??

...lol..

That one....I ll sweep him out with broom ni....

1 Like

Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by RentedReality(m): 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
O'course I'll forgive her..I expect to be forgiven as well wink

But really, all this fuzz 'bout cheating.

I'll rather term it ''careless contact with an outsider''.
Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by Tinalex(f): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ama square...that's the only way i will forgive.At least by then, no one hurts the other...n he doesn't hv to knw i squared cos what you don't knw can't kill ya.
Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by rabbaefurher(m): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
Sorry o. I can't 4giv o cause dat assurance has bin. Broken 1ce she can. Still do it again
Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
argon500:
I will forgive but won't forget and she must erased herself from the relationship !!
Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by MrTeymee(m): 1:52am On Sep 25, 2014
Yes I will.. Its a together forever thingy. Something musta made her cheat so we look for dah thingy and work on it so it dnt happen no more
Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by fuckshit: 3:22am On Sep 25, 2014
FÜCKING yes. Thou it will be FÜCKING hurtful grin grin
Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by Pavore9: 5:06am On Sep 25, 2014
drey08: dangote's daughter? we all need a second chance sometimes
Hahaha.... l know if you were married to her, she will do no evil in your sight as guy must chop.
Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by Jarchi(m): 5:22am On Sep 25, 2014
We can all forgive but dat trust bar nko
Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by marieolae(f): 5:24am On Sep 25, 2014
Yes, I could..as long as he truly regrets it. A man that is not sorry for his actions will cheat on u multiple times. And that will just lead to heartache and stress.

1 Like

Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 25, 2014
argon500: Cheating is a common problem in many relationships. When one partner discovers that the other is cheating, there are heart-wrenching emotional effects. Unfortunately, cheating cannot always simply be defined as having sex with someone outside of your relationship. Cheating comes in a variety of shapes and forms, but they are all equally devastating.

Depends on how she cheats,really,there's the cheating of thought (when she thinks about how it'd be like with that guy). There's the cheating when she thinks about cheating and there's the cheating when she actually cheats!,i can pardon the one of thought,the second one,not so much.then the actual cheating?,get the bleep outta my house right now!! tongue
Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by Godmother(f): 6:34am On Sep 25, 2014
Cheating is a very painful experience. But I will forgive if the guy shows true remorse, though he would have to build the trust again.

1 Like

Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by Sarimah(f): 6:41am On Sep 25, 2014
Who am I not to 4give?
I will 4give but if it happens again?

I WON'T! angry
Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 25, 2014
If u cheat on me ,the person u cheated on is ur new parTner #full stop
Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
Even God forgives...
Re: If your partner cheats on you, can you forgive him/her? by Csami(m): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
YES O!!!

Only when I've cheated back.

(1) (Reply)

some Nigerian girls wishes this days toward their mother in-law! / Why You Shouldn't Rush Into A Relationship (4 Reasons) / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.