Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,262 members, 7,957,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? (6877 Views)

We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by MeAboki(m): 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
omenka: They killed Azazi because he tried to spill the beans. Moh'd Yusuf was killed so he wouldn't spill the beans. Now Shekau has been killed in custody so he wouldn't reveal more sponsors besides Ihejirika, Sheriff and Oritsejafor

This is a clear case of cover up!!

You are making sense.
Re: Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed? by tbaby534(f): 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
omenka: Honestly my frustration is that I can't help you bro. What I think I could do is advice that you get yourself a hot pocket (if you know what I mean)and choke off your anger. cheesy. Got more pressing businesses to attend to.
If you need more solace, you could find it in my signature!!
Toodles. grin
Omekagoat you bokoharam internet police

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Igbo Are Not Rich – Leo Stan / Pictures From IPOB May 30th Remembrance Day From Around The World / Court Freezes $.6m, N248.3m In Ex-zamfara Gov Yari’s Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.