Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft (35315 Views)

Boko Haram: We Dont Need US War Aircraft Our Witchcraft can take On The Fight. / Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife / Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by BlackTechnology: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
sweetgala:

They had a plan to develop nuclear weapons and use them , they however were not able to complete the project. The Russians made good use of the German's knowledge. International espionage was at it's peak during the cold war on both sides.

Am not denying the contribution of German scientists but international espionage and treachery gave Russia her nuclear breakthrough
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by sweetgala(m): 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Am not denying the contribution of German scientists but international espionage and treachery gave Russia her nuclear breakthrough

It has been doing wonders for USA, GB ,France ,China and Israel for decades now, maybe we need to give it a try in Nigeria.
Nigeria would not be short of double agents , It probably can equal USA and GB in having dual citizens spread across the world with a wide range of vocations, skill sets and rather street smart with above average IQ .
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by BlackTechnology: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
sweetgala:

It has been doing wonders for USA, GB ,France ,China and Israel for decades now, maybe we need to give it a try in Nigeria.
Nigeria would not be short of double agents , It probably can equal USA and GB in having dual citizens spread across the world with a wide range of vocations, skill sets and rather street smart with above average IQ .

I won't subscribe to nuclear weapons

If Nigerian government instructs our higher institutions to develop advance weapons at students, department, department association, faculty , university/polytechnic levels it will make available advance weapons for DICON to mass produce.

Nigeria has the population and geography to defeat US on our soil.

What we need is to possess advanced weapons and arm millions of Nigerians in time of war.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by sweetgala(m): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
BlackTechnology:

I won't subscribe to nuclear weapons

If Nigerian government instructs our higher institutions to develop advance weapons at students, department, department association, faculty , university/polytechnic levels it will make available advance weapons for DICON to mass produce.

Nigeria has the population and geography to defeat US on our soil.

What we need is to possess advanced weapons and arm millions of Nigerians in time of war.

I did not have Nuclear weapons in mind, We can not even maintain a fleet of fighter jets, we have no business with nuclear technology.
I was speaking of secrete service and covert operations, Spies to say. We have many citizens in diaspora that can be deployed by a meaningful agency.

I have no doubt our francophone neighbors and the like of Ghana do not mean us good, Cameroon is a confirmed little Paris. Knowing what they know and intend can be useful.

DICON ! , those people are useless, I doubt they even manufacture enough small arms ammunition for our troops, we probably have to import rounds of 5.45 cartridge.
Why they have not improved on the FN FAL design for deployment to all troops is beyond my understanding. Still manufacturing AK47 !
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by BlackTechnology: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
sweetgala:

I did not have Nuclear weapons in mind, We can not even maintain a fleet of fighter jets, we have no business with nuclear technology.
I was speaking of secrete service and covert operations, Spies to say. We have many citizens in diaspora that can be deployed by a meaningful agency.

I have no doubt our francophone neighbors and the like of Ghana do not mean us good, Cameroon is a confirmed little Paris. Knowing what they know and intend can be useful.

Sorry for the mix up

Yes we can build up a powerful intelligence agency using spies BUT

All Nigerian governments are more afraid of Nigerians than foreigners.

That is why they have refused to build a reputable military but result to importation of heavy advanced weapons, contract Israeli spies etc

Nigerians fear themselves more than they fear foreigners

They believe foreigners do not give a damn about us but believe we like pulling ourselves down
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by sweetgala(m): 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Sorry for the mix up

Yes we can build up a powerful intelligence agency using spies BUT

All Nigerian governments are more afraid of Nigerians than foreigners.

That is why they have refused to build a reputable military but result to importation of heavy advanced weapons, contract Israeli spies etc

Nigerians fear themselves more than they fear foreigners

They believe foreigners do not give a damn about us but believe we like pulling ourselves down

True Talk the "pull am down" syndrome is strong in Nigeria. We do need something to unite us thou for us to collectively move forward, we have been exploited and politicians have leveraged our differences for their own selfish gains too much and the otherwise "fresh air" we all voted for has failed us badly. My greatest disappointed so far has been GEJ , the hope and aspirations of a greatness- dashed shamelessly
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by BlackTechnology: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
sweetgala:

True Talk the "pull am down" syndrome is strong in Nigeria. We do need something to unite us thou for us to collectively move forward, we have been exploited and politicians have leveraged our differences for their own selfish gains too much and the otherwise "fresh air" we all voted for has failed us badly. My greatest disappointed so far has been GEJ , the hope and aspirations of a greatness- dashed shamelessly

My anger is that Nigerians are not using the social media to inform GEJ on other conventional and unconventional ways he can solve our problems.

Rather they insult him without suggesting one solution

GEJ is a human bound to fail but our counsels can help him to help us
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by sweetgala(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
BlackTechnology:

My anger is that Nigerians are not using the social media to inform GEJ on other conventional and unconventional ways he can solve our problems.

Rather they insult him without suggesting one solution

GEJ is a human bound to fail but our counsels can help him to help us

He is the leader
You need to check His Facebook page, if he truly contributes to it's contents he would know how we feel.

He got those votes in 2009 because we all saw a man we could relate to, he felt ordinary and simple. Now we know he is inept and beyond his capability trying to lead this complex nation

1 Like

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by BlackTechnology: 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
sweetgala:

He his the leader
You need to check is Facebook page, if he truly contributes to it's contents he would know how we feel.

He got those votes in 2009 because we all saw a man we could relate to, he felt ordinary and simple. Now we know he is inept and beyond his capability trying to lead this complex nation

If you are in shoes, how will you transform our military into a truly geopolitical power within 5years
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by BraniacX(m): 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
jpphilips:

This is the part I have been expecting, now you understand why I am so pissed with disgruntled Nigerians, bunch of ungrateful lots, in the UN national assembly, President Jonathan was so emotional begging for help but could not say a simple thank you!! to the people who sent emergency workers to fight Ebola while his doctors were on strike.
That is the stuff an average Nigerian is made of, typical egocentric, uninformed, deluded ,dumbtard.

you are the most stupid, dumbest and most retarded twerp i have come across so far, u sent emergency workers to fight ebola? you or the U.N? glory seeking doesn't get old with you guys does it? our doctors were on strike in the public, not private sector and if you were not a retarded dumbass, you'll know the difference. egocentric are we? and the U.S is what? .................. i guess we'll need a new word for that, Goodluck asked the U.N for support, now u can call it whatever you like after all, if you remember the story of the 5 blind men at the elephant, you'll know that people's perceptions have their limits.

There is no year the US doesn't contribute significantly one way or another in growing our institutions, the least challenge we have they help, but this descendants of monkeys think it is their birth right.[/color][/quote]

you and your forefathers were evolved from a an agar culture of microbial soup, who are you to call anybody a monkey you oaf!

Cholera could have wiped a majority of the Niger deltans, who came to their aid? polio and meningitis nearly sent northern Nigeria to extinction, who intervened? USAID is the reason most of these ungrateful dumb tards have not died of Aids yet they cant show appreciation.[/color][/quote]

cholera? wiped out majority of whom? my Niger deltans? i believe you probably meant to say louissiana, alabama or somewhere down the mississipi, we haven't forgotten katrina you know

Tell me, when they said they will not give you Zmapp because they are not sure it is safe, is it wrong? do you guys even have sense? you want them to give you an experimental drug when it goes sour, you turn around to accuse them of exporting poison to you.[/color][/quote]

and since you did not give us, a million Nigerians have contacted ebola..........................NOT! , shame on you, we have even forgotten we asked, so, why the sour grapes?

Even in the face of the whole furore, they sent you doctors who designed your quarantine system, the reason some uninfected Nigerians who went there were not infected, they educated you on contact tracing and voila!! Ebola is gone, who did you think did all these things?[/color][/quote]

you designed our quarantine system uhn? not the U.N, not medsan san frontiers? THE U.S speciffically designed it right? how generous of you, why isn't the U.S doing same in liberia, serria leone and guinea? OH! i know the U.S must not be there as that would explain the faliures being experienced there, the U.S must love Nigeria so much to assist us alone afterall, our success has nothing to do with Nigerians, ...................what an over assumptious fool. also go do same magic with 5,000 dollars and 3,000 troops einstein, that's how helpfull u are.

God? yea, your Minister for health who is so dumb to tell you that no Nigerian has the virus just 2 days after sawyer's death, or the m0r0n Labran Maku who said Nigeria has Ebola vaccine waiting in stock, do you sincerely think or believe an Omo head like onyebuchi chukwu could come out with such ingenious plan to fight the scourge?[/color][/quote]

yeah, so labaran maku did say that, so what? bush did say there were WMD's in iraq and the blunders of your politrickcians are too well publicized for me to bother repeating them

The US said they are not pleased with our human right records in the fight against Boko haram, is it too much to ask? on You tube alone there are loads of videos of Nigerian forces committing genocide in the North, why don't you people demand Jonathan to investigate it?
why do you need the US to sanction us before we do the right thing ie if we know the right thing?[/color][/quote]

that's rich coming from vietnam baby killers, or is it your soldiers who go raping kids in iraq, okinawa e.t.c that you hush up? so human rights abuses is your not o new anti-Nigerian war cry uhn? you've failed before you started and please, no civillian air strike casualties in syria if you don't mind, afterall, you're so.............................................clinically efficient, right?

Does it occur to you that those innocent who are killed could have been any of you typing crap? if SA can put together the Roivalk a sound equivalent of the AH 64, why will a country like Nigeria be begging for a Chinook? it is this dumb mentality that makes this country retrogressive, give us, give us, allow us, allow us, do you ever give people[/color][/quote]?

if we're paying for it with money then it can't be begging can it? or does it require a brain function higher than that of your typical burger eating, grossly fat retarded american to reckon that? the prerogative to sell or not to sell is yours but don't come talking crap to us thinking you're too smart and we're to dumb to sift out the facts

We sent over 50,000 troops to intervene in Liberia and Sierra leone over a 10yr period, did we really help them? when our dumbos were busy looting and r@ping women, that is the stuff Nigerians are made of, exporting vices to other people while waiting cap in hand for organized countries to help them.[/color][/quote]

while you watched and bickered with your hands folded, besides, i dont hear any liberian complaining, do you?

what did our 3,000 troops achieve in Mali till date? stop and search!!, has the so called giant of Africa really helped anyone?[/color][/quote]

you wouldn't see an honest to earth answer to that even if it was edged on your retina

If Cameroon is in trouble we laugh, Ghana, we mock, Benin republic we smile, what foreign policy do we have to accommodate these peaceful neighbors of ours? ask Israel the price for having peaceful neighbors

An industrial/political synergy of Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Togo and Benin republic will give birth to a formidable hub in west Africa, but our dumb leaders think it is good to laugh at them when they are not doing fine, Ghana's re denominated economy nearly collapsed years back, did we even care?
Ebola is pushing Sierra leone, Guinea and Liberia to extinction, do we care? even if we cant send them man power, why cant we assist them with money?
By the way, Obama is busy fighting ISIS, I doubt if he has time to be joining issues, with a failed state of inept begging dumbos like Nigeria.
America is your God, Obama is your Jehovah, dumb tards!![/color][/quote]

yeah! like you'll ever let that happen, you're such good friends to us that you're dying to see us fail, yet we keep dissapointing you. 4ck you all!
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by jpphilips(m): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
BraniacX:

you are the most stupid, dumbest and most retarded twerp i have come across so far, u sent emergency workers to fight ebola? you or the U.N? glory seeking doesn't get old with you guys does it? our doctors were on strike in the public, not private sector and if you were not a retarded dumbass, you'll know the difference. egocentric are we? and the U.S is what? .................. i guess we'll need a new word for that, Goodluck asked the U.N for support, now u can call it whatever you like after all, if you remember the story of the 5 blind men at the elephant, you'll know that people's perceptions have their limits.

There is no year the US doesn't contribute significantly one way or another in growing our institutions, the least challenge we have they help, but this descendants of monkeys think it is their birth right.[/color]

you and your forefathers were evolved from a an agar culture of microbial soup, who are you to call anybody a monkey you oaf!

Cholera could have wiped a majority of the Niger deltans, who came to their aid? polio and meningitis nearly sent northern Nigeria to extinction, who intervened? USAID is the reason most of these ungrateful dumb tards have not died of Aids yet they cant show appreciation.[/color]

cholera? wiped out majority of whom? my Niger deltans? i believe you probably meant to say louissiana, alabama or somewhere down the mississipi, we haven't forgotten katrina you know

Tell me, when they said they will not give you Zmapp because they are not sure it is safe, is it wrong? do you guys even have sense? you want them to give you an experimental drug when it goes sour, you turn around to accuse them of exporting poison to you.[/color]

and since you did not give us, a million Nigerians have contacted ebola..........................NOT! , shame on you, we have even forgotten we asked, so, why the sour grapes?

Even in the face of the whole furore, they sent you doctors who designed your quarantine system, the reason some uninfected Nigerians who went there were not infected, they educated you on contact tracing and voila!! Ebola is gone, who did you think did all these things?[/color]

you designed our quarantine system uhn? not the U.N, not medsan san frontiers? THE U.S speciffically designed it right? how generous of you, why isn't the U.S doing same in liberia, serria leone and guinea? OH! i know the U.S must not be there as that would explain the faliures being experienced there, the U.S must love Nigeria so much to assist us alone afterall, our success has nothing to do with Nigerians, ...................what an over assumptious fool. also go do same magic with 5,000 dollars and 3,000 troops einstein, that's how helpfull u are.

God? yea, your Minister for health who is so dumb to tell you that no Nigerian has the virus just 2 days after sawyer's death, or the m0r0n Labran Maku who said Nigeria has Ebola vaccine waiting in stock, do you sincerely think or believe an Omo head like onyebuchi chukwu could come out with such ingenious plan to fight the scourge?[/color]

yeah, so labaran maku did say that, so what? bush did say there were WMD's in iraq and the blunders of your politrickcians are too well publicized for me to bother repeating them

The US said they are not pleased with our human right records in the fight against Boko haram, is it too much to ask? on You tube alone there are loads of videos of Nigerian forces committing genocide in the North, why don't you people demand Jonathan to investigate it?
why do you need the US to sanction us before we do the right thing ie if we know the right thing?[/color]

that's rich coming from vietnam baby killers, or is it your soldiers who go raping kids in iraq, okinawa e.t.c that you hush up? so human rights abuses is your not o new anti-Nigerian war cry uhn? you've failed before you started and please, no civillian air strike casualties in syria if you don't mind, afterall, you're so.............................................clinically efficient, right?

Does it occur to you that those innocent who are killed could have been any of you typing crap? if SA can put together the Roivalk a sound equivalent of the AH 64, why will a country like Nigeria be begging for a Chinook? it is this dumb mentality that makes this country retrogressive, give us, give us, allow us, allow us, do you ever give people[/color]?

if we're paying for it with money then it can't be begging can it? or does it require a brain function higher than that of your typical burger eating, grossly fat retarded american to reckon that? the prerogative to sell or not to sell is yours but don't come talking crap to us thinking you're too smart and we're to dumb to sift out the facts

We sent over 50,000 troops to intervene in Liberia and Sierra leone over a 10yr period, did we really help them? when our dumbos were busy looting and r@ping women, that is the stuff Nigerians are made of, exporting vices to other people while waiting cap in hand for organized countries to help them.[/color]

while you watched and bickered with your hands folded, besides, i dont hear any liberian complaining, do you?

what did our 3,000 troops achieve in Mali till date? stop and search!!, has the so called giant of Africa really helped anyone?[/color]

you wouldn't see an honest to earth answer to that even if it was edged on your retina

If Cameroon is in trouble we laugh, Ghana, we mock, Benin republic we smile, what foreign policy do we have to accommodate these peaceful neighbors of ours? ask Israel the price for having peaceful neighbors

An industrial/political synergy of Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Togo and Benin republic will give birth to a formidable hub in west Africa, but our dumb leaders think it is good to laugh at them when they are not doing fine, Ghana's re denominated economy nearly collapsed years back, did we even care?
Ebola is pushing Sierra leone, Guinea and Liberia to extinction, do we care? even if we cant send them man power, why cant we assist them with money?
By the way, Obama is busy fighting ISIS, I doubt if he has time to be joining issues, with a failed state of inept begging dumbos like Nigeria.
America is your God, Obama is your Jehovah, dumb tards!![/color]

yeah! like you'll ever let that happen, you're such good friends to us that you're dying to see us fail, yet we keep dissapointing you. 4ck you all!

You cant even quote a post and you expect someone like me to dignify you with a response/ did you even check whose post you mutilated?

The US is too busy to join issues with a failed state like Nigeria

1 Like

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by BraniacX(m): 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
jpphilips:

You cant even quote a post and you expect someone like me to dignify you with a response/ did you even check whose post you mutilated?

u come and insult Nigerians as a whole and expect me to do you small niceties like quoting u properly? U must be worse than daft to expect any civility from me.
U get my message and that's all that matters to me.
Idiota!
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by sweetgala(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
BlackTechnology:

If you are in shoes, how will you transform our military into a truly geopolitical power within 5years

Make sure the ministry of defence and all other ministries execute the budget as approved.
Men are dying because they do no have adequate ammunitions , poor distribution of equipment. This BH menace has shown the rot in the NA before and during GEJ term in office, and for a man that promised "fresh air" during his campaign we are now aware he has done nothing but allow the Generals loyal to him operate as they always have.

The man's indifference to corruption has increased ill discipline in the nation.

For how long can we keep this poor standard !

1 Like

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by BlackTechnology: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
sweetgala:

Make sure the ministry of defence and all other ministries execute the budget as approved.
Men are dying because they do no have adequate ammunitions , poor distribution of equipment. This BH menace has shown the rot in the NA before and during GEJ term in office, and for a man that promised "fresh air" during his campaign we are now aware he has done nothing but allow the Generals loyal to him operate as they always have.

The man's indifference to corruption has increased ill discipline in the nation.

For how long can we keep this poor standard !

There is one thing you do not know about corruption elimination

You can hardly catch corrupt people who operate in a system full of loop holes

Eg I know a university where to counter lecturers exploiting students sexually and financially, each course was planned to be handled by 3-5 lecturers and each lecturer must not be able to award more than 30 marks to a student. This reduced the absolute power a lecturer has on a course

To eliminate corruption it must be system base and not human base because systems are more reliable than humans

The best things to do simultaneously when tackling corruption are

1) Create systems within that system to block those loop holes

2) Create another system to serve as check and balance to the first system

The problem is that we Nigerians are not using the social media to suggest possible ways to block these loop holes rather we insult him when we fully know that he is not God that knows everything.

Now my question to you

Tell us step by step how you will reduce corruption systematically in the military if you are the President faced with this challenge

Remember step by step solution
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by BraniacX(m): 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Eg I know a university where to counter lecturers exploiting students sexually and financially, each course was planned to be handled by 3-5 lecturers and each lecturer must not be able to award more than 30 marks to a student. This reduced the absolute power a lecturer has on a course

To eliminate corruption it must be system base and not human base because systems are more reliable than humans

The problem is that we Nigerians are not using the social media to suggest possible ways to block these loop holes rather we insult him when we fully know that he is not God that knows everything.

Now my question to you

Tell us step by step how you will reduce corruption systematically in the military if you are the President faced with this challenge

guy!
U na uniben student abi?
Kwarrect!
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by BlackTechnology: 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sweetgala

Am still waiting for your positive suggestions on how GEJ can eliminate corruption that has hindered our military from becoming an independent regional power
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
BlackTechnology: Sweetgala

Am still waiting for your positive suggestions on how GEJ can eliminate corruption that has hindered our military from becoming an independent regional power
He can start by not being corrupt himself. If he leads by example the rest of the country has no choice but to adhere to his set standards.

1 Like

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by BlackTechnology: 4:03am On Oct 03, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: He can start by not being corrupt himself. If he leads by example the rest of the country has no choice but to adhere to his set standards.

From your logic I can say

Jesus is a thief because Judas was his disciple who used to steal from the central treasury

Guy your lack knowledge wisdom and understanding.

Suggest how you will close the loop holes.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by sweetgala(m): 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Now my question to you

GEJ has set up more pointless committees without resolution than any other single president in our history.
After clamoring for national sovereign conference for so many years, the FG managed to turn it into a shameful gathering for money sharing, it became redundant.

EFCC and all other anti-graft agencies have been reduced to barking dogs.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by BlackTechnology: 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
sweetgala:

GEJ has set up more pointless committees without resolution than any other single president in our history.
After clamoring for national sovereign conference for so many years, the FG managed to turn it into a shameful gathering for money sharing, it became redundant.

EFCC and all other anti-graft agencies have been reduced to barking dogs.

You have not answered my question

How will you eliminate corruption systematically in the military if you are GEJ

Pls state your solution step by step

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lagos Traders Lament Market Closure, Appeal To Sanwo-Olu For Palliatives / Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) / Oyo-ita Returns To Work After Rejection Of Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.