Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

I Need Ur Candid Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Candid Advice (696 Views)

Ur Candid Opinion Is Needed / Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice / Ur Candid Advice Abt This..... Matured Minds Only Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Candid Advice by lekanjohn(m): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2014
I co-habit with my g.f at my PH home. Recently,I came down to Lagos for two weeks training programme but my training programme has turned a nightmare because of a development at my home in PH.

Following my arrival @ Lagos, my gf called to inform that her friend bf would be staying in our place pending when her friend is back from a trip. I took the request in good faith but I could not contain it any longer after four days of this unknown guy in my place alone with my gf.

Neighbours around my house has raised an eyebrow over ds development by styylishly informing me vide phone that one guy is parading my apartment.

Though my gf carried me along frm d begining, I am now feeling so much uncomfortable with the stay of this guy. To make matter worse, the guy gf who is on a trip and himself did not dim it fit to give me a call informing me of ds situation and I'm beginning to smell rat.

Pls ur candid advise as I don't want to step on toes.
Re: I Need Ur Candid Advice by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 25, 2014
lekanjohn: I co-habit with my g.f at my PH home. Recently,I came down to Lagos for two weeks training programme but my training programme has turned a nightmare because of a development at my home in PH.

Following my arrival @ Lagos, my gf called to inform that her friend bf would be staying in our place pending when her friend is back from a trip. I took the request in good faith but I could not contain it any longer after four days of this unknown guy in my place alone with my gf.

Neighbours around my house has raised an eyebrow over ds development by styylishly informing me vide phone that one guy is parading my apartment.

Though my gf carried me along frm d begining, I am now feeling so much uncomfortable with the stay of this guy. To make matter worse, the guy gf who is on a trip and himself did not dim it fit to give me a call informing me of ds situation and I'm beginning to smell rat.

Pls ur candid advise as I don't want to step on toes.
Its better u get the guy out or it gets worse.
Re: I Need Ur Candid Advice by chimerase2: 8:08am On Sep 25, 2014
U guys should be real for ones
If u want to joke u joke angry
Ok just shot her on sight if u see her undecided
Re: I Need Ur Candid Advice by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 25, 2014
My brother you've been a good dude, trust me men like you will make the world a better place.
You allow a dude stay in ur house with a GF, a guy u knw nutin about, wat were u thinking sire..
My Advice, she's still a GF, focus on ur training, failure is not an option and tis not worth thinking about it and thus affect ur training.
#LET IT GO *in Modenine's Voice*

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Candid Advice by DaGC(m): 8:11am On Sep 25, 2014
If you are not comfortable with it, talk to your girl about getting him out.
Communication is key. Who knows? She might have been waiting for you to say something.
Re: I Need Ur Candid Advice by Tallesty1(m): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2014
You allowed a guy to stay with your gf in your apartment and the guy couldn't even call you to appreciate? I like the freedom you give your woman but remember that too much freedom has its consequences. The cold hearted guys you see today are those who trusted too much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Ur Candid Advice by philantoxx(m): 8:35am On Sep 25, 2014
its very fishy bro..intact I smell fish all over his presence there.
Re: I Need Ur Candid Advice by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 25, 2014
You made a wrong decision but please focus on your training.
Re: I Need Ur Candid Advice by valmunich(m): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2014
Simply call the guy and ask him out. 4 days and your girl is not even complaining? Perhaps she's enjoying the whole stuff grin
Re: I Need Ur Candid Advice by godofwar666(m): 9:01am On Sep 25, 2014
Your GF called you to INFORM you, you just have to trust her, what if she deosnt tell you nko? So guy don't be too worried... At least Trust your gf Lol!!!
Re: I Need Ur Candid Advice by Chairbabe: 9:16am On Sep 25, 2014
Omo,are you a learner? undecided dey there another man dey chop free food for your hauz
Re: I Need Ur Candid Advice by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2014
If you don't feel comfortable with the arrangement tell your GF you don't want the guy in the house anymore and tell her why just because you agreed to it before does not mean you can't change your mind.
Re: I Need Ur Candid Advice by Spicylate(f): 9:32am On Sep 25, 2014
what in the world were you thinking.. ?so the guy has no freinds or his own key to his apartment?
so where is the guy sleeping now? same bed with your gf? whosh! thats hard man..ok, well focus on your training and when you get back, ask for details. or has she complained of him acting funny? im sure you trust her sha...so hold on to it.
Re: I Need Ur Candid Advice by patholaw: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2014
Y didnt he call his Gf b4 cumin? Wr waz he planing on staying wen he waz cumin to see his gf?
Re: I Need Ur Candid Advice by Andy790(m): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2014
Finish ur trainin....
Dnt tell ur gf wen u will return.....
Den catch dem in d act.....
Re: I Need Ur Candid Advice by littlemistress: 11:02am On Sep 25, 2014
Ph gals!! Dude, she merely informed you some-one else has taken over you in your absence! Do you know your gf's friend in question?? Just finish your training & return without informing her., that's if you really want to know the truth.
Re: I Need Ur Candid Advice by mesoade(m): 11:35am On Sep 25, 2014
Pesin wey u no knw dey live 4 ur haus nd evn dey chop ur fud . .It's your house,u rented it/bought it with your hard earned money,if u tell him to leave your house,ure nt acting too extreme,it's justifiable

(1) (Reply)

Hustle Before Love / To The Guys-can U Marry A Lady Who Was A Stripper? / Can U Marry A Rich Person Dat Cheats,or A Poor Person Dat Will B Faithful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.