Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? (5581 Views)

Prophet Allegedly Dies From Thunderbolt (magun) / Man Gets Stuck On Woman (east African Magun At Work) ---video! / Magun(thunderbolt) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by 190: 7:12am On Nov 08, 2008
i nor come knw wetin ppl 4 this thread dey talk again, OK OK NOw whats now the meanin of EKPA tongue, Its obvious that Nlanders head are shakin at times, especially these new ppl placin new ads, anyway back 2 the subject, the guy who directed me 2 the babalawo section wher is he, he is needed 2 answer sum questions
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by phemorasqu(m): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2008
We all know dat comdoms are meant for STD's, I know wat MAGUN is, MAGUN is a wireless way of transferring disease into woman's body, Anyman dat go to bed with such woman will end up seeing his ancestors, Since everyone on this forum can't tell if Condom is preventive, then my guy i think you can just go ahead with that wonderful match, make sure you have your laptop closer to your bed so that you can post the result immediately, that is if you don't end up seeing the ghost immediately,

funny naija guys with their questions
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by phemorasqu(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2008
We all know that comdoms are meant for STD's, I know what MAGUN is, MAGUN is a wireless way of transferring disease into woman's body, Anyman that go to bed with such woman will end up seeing his ancestors, Since everyone on this forum can't tell if Condom is preventive, then my guy i think you can just go ahead with that wonderful match, make sure you have your laptop closer to your bed so that you can post the result immediately, that is if you don't end up seeing the ghost immediately,

funny naija guys with their questions
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by atiku07(m): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2008
u know what, the funniest part is dat it is also dangerous on the lady involved cause after 21days and de lady is unable to meet with the prime suspect ( a man) then she dies aswell dat shows how potent the charm can be. and once invoked in a lady it take a very long process to disable it from her body and very expensive too do as well cause u will need a willing man to use in runnig a test maybe de charm have been deactivated. and biggest of all u must perform the sexual act infront of the Babalawo involed in the deactivation process cause he will be ready with the antidote cause if issues takes a new dimension for the willing man.

above all magun is a gravy charm Don't try it cause no matter what it kills let's just learn how to trust.

and the poster

Condoms might work, cause there are principles involved and this princple is flesh. there must be fleshy contact to make the charm more potent. refer to a love charm laid on a vagina. to make it work u just gat to do the stuff flesh to flesh so will say the babalawo cause charms does not recognise the rubber. but am not saying it is 100% safe.

ABSTINENCE IS DE BEST POLICY.
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by Cayon(f): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2008
After reading this thread on Magun? All i can say is "What the $%#&?%$#%$%."

Is this some witch craft thing or just a joke?

Then I try googling "Magon" and it take me back to Nairaland.

Peace
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by freezze(m): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2008
Yes it can because it has been proven and confirmed all you need to do is get garri (IJEBU) and very chilled water by your side and if you can follow the steps I will give you. you will succed. send a blank mail to whiteaxelaw@yahoo.com Am waiting if you really need it.

Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by 190: 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2008
ehhen so u need garri and cold water, sounds more like u took magun meal this afternoon @ last poster
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by 190: 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2008
hmm, undecided so if magun is so dangerous im interested, i need some one a guy 2 follow me 2 where i can get 1 and a lady from Nland that the charm would be placed on, den we wait for results, who do u volunteer to folow me 2 wher i cud get 1 and also bring forth names of any annoyin lady from Nland dat we cud test it on,, Jst kiddin o abeg i nor fit wahala
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by smurf(f): 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2008
It doesn't take magun to know adultery is wrong. shocked
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by sillyboy(m): 2:07am On Nov 09, 2008
I know how to byepass "magun"! sad

All you have to do is to say about 2 to 3 lines of incantation and u will use you left hand to massage the woman's body from her "v-boot" to her chest . Then you will do your "thing", after you don finish, make sure u massage back in a reverse pattern i.e. chest to "v boot"

Simple wink
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by 190: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2008
and wot abt after u try massagin from the Vboot to the chest and u mistaken get Hit by a 190 what do u do?
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by Infoseye(m): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2008
@ poster wink why not try it and see for urself grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by konkocious(m): 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2008
abi o

abi no be you want popotiti
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by CHISCO2: 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2008
I HAD A VISION OF A NIGERIAN IN THE GUINNESS BOOK OF RECORD, ITS LIKE U ARE THE ONE I SAW. U HAVE SAME ATTRIBUTES AS THE FELLOW I SAW IN THAT VISION, SO MY GUY NO SLACK JUS TAKE THE BOLD STEP AND TRY IT? UR NAME GO ENTER GUINNESS WORLD BOOK OF RECORDS,
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by troy07: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2008
Experience is the best teacher.

I will say try it and post on www.rude.com
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by kumbalo(m): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2008
It has been tested and proven, it does protect from magun.

give it a trial at your own risk

"Ko L'ero o"
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by dayokanu(m): 5:17am On Nov 28, 2008
Its possible just make sure the act is done at a junction 12 noon with at least 200 spectators
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by deleson: 11:05am On Nov 28, 2008
Those advice were so uufair.
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by 190: 6:09am On Nov 29, 2008
which advice unfair, wetin u com want mak dem do,
abeg e, mak person hear word Jare
MAGUN KILLS WEDA U USE CONDOM OR NOT
Infact most nland girls are MAGUNISED i know more dan 11 of dem
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by iz2much: 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2008
dayokanu:

Its possible just make sure the act is done at a junction 12 noon with at least 200 spectators

Na today i know say una no like me, I got it from a confirmed sourse (BABALAWO) take it kills faster than Aids and at the same time, If you happen to survive, Then you will Be fortunate for the rest of ur LIfe

So, ? Am giving it a >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thought grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by smithdg: 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2008
Huhn ! what a nice option , very nice and athletic ,

Trial will convince , you can in our Guinness book of Record
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by tope2000(f): 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2008
why dont u try it and let us know ;d
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by konkocious(m): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2008
i dont see the reason why you r perambulating its just five minutes drive to where you r going, go boi we are all on your side.

NOTE: we want a record breaker 1,000,000 Zimbabwean Dollar awaitin you
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by iz2much: 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2008
konkocious:

i don't see the reason why you r perambulating its just five minutes drive to where you r going, go boi we are all on your side.

NOTE: we want a record breaker 1,000,000 Zimbabwean Dollar awaitin you

grin grin grin grin, konkocious wants to give me 1794.88
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by tpia: 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2008
Jodesky:

My dad is a Babalawo so I know about all these things. Magun can only work on the skin, so what ever device that can protect the skin will certainly prevent Magun from working.
Please ride on brother, with condom , there can't be Magun.

However, should the device(condom) fail you, please don't hesitate to send me an email and mark it "VERY URGENT"

@ bolded: end of story.

Honestly, why do I even bother responding to some people on this Nairaland.

Mr man, better receive Jesus in your life. undecided
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by iz2much: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2008
Thanks na die be that 1
tpia:

Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by Moyola(f): 11:37am On Dec 04, 2008
I think so not!! undecided tongue
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by tytylayor: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2008
@topic
yes, giv it a try grin
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by Opslag(m): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2008
ExperimentX.
Aim:to verify if condoms prevent magun.
Apparatus:moyola,tytylayor,original condom and ofcourse d 1 n only Opslag.
Method:pls refer to ur manuals
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by Jodesky(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2008
tpia:

Layabout, what do you know about Jesus? Why nt remove the log in your eyes before removing the spec in another guy's eyes.  My dad is Babalawo I repeat but he aint gonna hurt no one. But if you keep running your diarrhoea-infested mouth anyhow, I will just give you an instruction and from there, u may never return to run your gutter language anymore. I challenge you to try me, now that you know.
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by tpia: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2008
Re: Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? by 9ja4u(m): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2008
Olodo, ur question requires no answer. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! / The Bitter Implications Of Investing Financially On A Girl / The Hottest And Baddest Birthday Picture Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.