Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Flashback Lets Have Fun Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Flashback Lets Have Fun Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young (961 Views)

Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? / Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? / Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashback Lets Have Fun Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by BossoLEE(m): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
Make we Play Small,Remember old times. (Lol)

WHICH WAS YOUR FAVORITE

My own was Speedy o,becos e dey plenty well well, what of you?
Re: Flashback Lets Have Fun Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
Short bread....and spicy biscuit.

1 Like

Re: Flashback Lets Have Fun Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by agitator: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
Nasco biscuit because na im be baba in those days. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Flashback Lets Have Fun Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by Dymondgurl(f): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
Nasco, strawberry cream filled in particular and mcvities short bread

1 Like

Re: Flashback Lets Have Fun Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
I can't remember the name. grin

1 Like

Re: Flashback Lets Have Fun Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by Eke40seven(m): 1:01am On Sep 26, 2014
OK biscuits wey dem dey draw horse and other animals on top. chai! and that round digestive biscuit wey dey 4 inside for 5 -5 naira per pack

1 Like

Re: Flashback Lets Have Fun Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by kemiola89(f): 6:57am On Sep 26, 2014
pako biscuit, fishly snacks and spicy

1 Like

Re: Flashback Lets Have Fun Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by Emmyk(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2014
Digestive. wink Milk Maid wink wink Pako...

1 Like

Re: Flashback Lets Have Fun Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by Olateef(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Peanut cookies

1 Like

Re: Flashback Lets Have Fun Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Speedy. I usually mix it with water and make it look like chocolate ice cream.

1 Like

Re: Flashback Lets Have Fun Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by AmNotDrunk(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Big Bite.
Re: Flashback Lets Have Fun Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by BossoLEE(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
Loool Pako Biscuit too Lmfao I Cant Forget that Strong Busicuit and i was small then sha ma teeth couldnt Bite it well
Re: Flashback Lets Have Fun Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by Obinoscopy(m): 12:46am On Oct 07, 2014
Dymondgurl:
Nasco, strawberry cream filled in particular and mcvities short bread
Those were my fav then. But I had to stop them for health reasons. How I wish I were a kid all over again sad.

1 Like

Re: Flashback Lets Have Fun Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by Hegenjames(m): 12:04am On Oct 13, 2014
digestive coconut cabin

(1) (Reply)

What Is "Nairaland" / Types Of Friends / Philosophical-questions-for-president-goodluck-jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.