Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,148 members, 7,863,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Ladies, Would You Prefer True Love To A Gift Of Ferrari ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Prefer True Love To A Gift Of Ferrari ? (505 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. / Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Prefer True Love To A Gift Of Ferrari ? by Danokoje14(m): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
When ever i listen to Davido's monstrous hit "Aye",especially the lyrics of the song where he said "she no wan ferrari,she no wan designers but na your love oh ",I wonder if there's any lady especially Nigeria girls that would actually prefer love to a ferrari ? Nairalanders what's your take on this ?
Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer True Love To A Gift Of Ferrari ? by Tallesty1(m): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
What is true love
Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer True Love To A Gift Of Ferrari ? by agitator: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tallesty1: What is true love

me too want to know
Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer True Love To A Gift Of Ferrari ? by Mayydayy(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
this your question no make sense at all.you know the truth but you stillbwent ahead to ask this question.its somehow nah.
Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer True Love To A Gift Of Ferrari ? by zoeee(f): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
Why do guys love asking this question when they o not want to hear or know the and? undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer True Love To A Gift Of Ferrari ? by Kunleskey(m): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ferrari ni o true love is rare when you're talking about ferrari
Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer True Love To A Gift Of Ferrari ? by Ivanspring(f): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
agitator:

me too want to know

And me too
Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer True Love To A Gift Of Ferrari ? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ferrari naa y you asking this question while you already know that answer@op
Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer True Love To A Gift Of Ferrari ? by Pdizzle(m): 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ivanspring:

And me too

Pls if you get the answer, mention me too o
Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer True Love To A Gift Of Ferrari ? by GowonAbacha: 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ivanspring:

And me too

Na ur type dey always prefer good gifts and cool cash rather than true love. At the end of the day, you'll end up crying.
Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer True Love To A Gift Of Ferrari ? by Ivanspring(f): 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Na ur type dey always prefer good gifts and cool cash rather than true love. At the end of the day, you'll end up crying.

This your attack is very vicious and too personal. Do i look like a girl you once knew? undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer True Love To A Gift Of Ferrari ? by Ivanspring(f): 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Pdizzle:

Pls if you get the answer, mention me too o

Ok.
Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer True Love To A Gift Of Ferrari ? by GowonAbacha: 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ivanspring:

This your attack is very vicious and too personal. Do i look like a girl you once knew? undecided
Of course I'm a victim of you and I'll like u to return my ferrari and the 10 million naira I gave u while we were dating..grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Prefer True Love To A Gift Of Ferrari ? by Ivanspring(f): 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Of course I'm a victim of you and I'll like u to return my ferrari and the 10 million naira I gave u while we were dating..grin

Hmmmm...tell me more...

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If She Is Beautiful Enough for you / What's Ur Say??? / Girls Fr Life ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.