Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,212 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Why I Always Seek To Be President —atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Always Seek To Be President —atiku (513 Views)

Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today / I Will Earn N1 As Salary Every Year If Elected As President - Atiku / I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Always Seek To Be President —atiku by barry35: 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
FORMER vice-president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, on Wednesday, said his passion for governance, willingness to do more for the country and knowledge of what it takes to fix Nigeria were reasons he always seek to become the president of the country.

He disclosed this, on Wednesday, when he formally declared his intention to contest the presidential election on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC), ahead of the party’s primaries.

“To fix Nigeria, an APC government will promote a new socio-political order, which will compel the leadership to always balance power and authority with service and accountability.

“I have been asked why I am always seeking to become the president of this country. My passion for governance is that of a man who wants to do more, because there is so much more to be done in fixing Nigeria.

“This passion continues to grow as long as this government is not really doing the fixing. I have what it takes to bring people together and turn things around for the better. Therefore, I want to play a leading role in the trans-generational efforts to save this country and improve the lives of our people,” Atiku, in his declaration speech, stated.

He also promised to use his position, if elected as the president, to deliver a new Nigeria for all citizens.

“With the support of the millions of Nigerians desirous of change and the hard work by all of us, the APC shall form the next government of this great nation.

//Nigerian tribune.
http://debriefng.com/?p=external&id=10906
Re: Why I Always Seek To Be President —atiku by juventino: 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Why I Always Seek To Be President —atiku by gameboy727(m): 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
Don't Care.
Re: Why I Always Seek To Be President —atiku by DickDastardly(m): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
Wickedness of man
Re: Why I Always Seek To Be President —atiku by Melinde: 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Who has ears should hear!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mr. President Should Provide Leadership And Protect The Judiciary - BUKOLASARAKI / Happy Independence Day Nigerians / Is Gen. Gusau Really The Defense Minister Or Obanikoro?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.