Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,403 members, 7,836,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. (4405 Views)

What Happens To The Post of The Senate President If Saraki Is Found Guilty? / About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! / Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by chinazaekperem2: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
jennylove7575: chinazaekperem2, newdelhi is the owner of gowonabacha profile all are same people they are thieves, scammers. they have up to five usernames...Gowonabacha You people are a fraud a big yahoo yahoo boys. After giving you my bb pin you think you can dupe me.
When I met you on naira land I thought you are a very nice lad. It turned out that you are a fraud. You opened this new account just to con ladies on nairaland. After which, you will be quick to accuse them that they are men. Don’t you ever ring my phone again. Don’t call me to tell me about your sick mother, I am not interested I don’t want to know. You are a very bad boy. You just choose the wrong victim. You think you can dupe me. People like you should never be on naira land you are a fraud looking for vulnerable women to prey on. God don catch you. Time to let the world knows what you truly are. i have blocked you from my bb and whatsapp. You are a fraud. All the ladies in the house beware gowonabacha is a scammer.
same lines, copy and paste by a scammer. I will chase you out of nairaland. You don't know me grin
Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by jennylove7575(f): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2: same lines, copy and paste by a scammer. I will chase you out of nairaland. You don't know me grin
we shall see, chinazaekperem2, newdelhi is the owner of gowonabacha profile all are same people they are thieves, scammers. they have up to five usernames...Gowonabacha You people are a fraud a big yahoo yahoo boys. After giving you my bb pin you think you can dupe me.
When I met you on naira land I thought you are a very nice lad. It turned out that you are a fraud. You opened this new account just to con ladies on nairaland. After which, you will be quick to accuse them that they are men. Don’t you ever ring my phone again. Don’t call me to tell me about your sick mother, I am not interested I don’t want to know. You are a very bad boy. You just choose the wrong victim. You think you can dupe me. People like you should never be on naira land you are a fraud looking for vulnerable women to prey on. God don catch you. Time to let the world knows what you truly are. i have blocked you from my bb and whatsapp. You are a fraud. All the ladies in the house beware gowonabacha is a scammer.

1 Like

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by chinazaekperem2: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
Gowonabacha, please make sure you reply when I call you, ok grin
Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by GowonAbacha: 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2: same lines, copy and paste by a scammer. I will chase you out of nairaland. You don't know me grin
So you can see I wasn't lying afterall.
Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by GowonAbacha: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Gowonabacha, please make sure you reply when I call you, ok grin
I don even tire grin. The thing funny I swear grin
Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by chinazaekperem2: 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
GowonAbacha:
I don even tire grin. The thing funny I swear grin
guy check your mention and reply.
Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by GowonAbacha: 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2: guy check your mention and reply.
See make we just free am make she dey continue her sorry his madness. Na chain person go still use tie am down grin
Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by chinazaekperem2: 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
GowonAbacha:
See make we just free am make she dey continue her sorry his madness. Na chain person go still use tie am down grin
kk, she don even include me sef, cos say I put mouth.
Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by GowonAbacha: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2: kk, she don even include me sef, cos say I put mouth.
Shey I nor tell u before grin. From missbritney to banega and now this one grin. Thank God sey I nor send am PM ...I for don dey toast gay. grin
Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by GenAdekunle2: 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
Chinzaeperem aka customized13

how markete? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Facts And Achievements About General Buhari!!!!! / Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures / How We Can Develop Ala-Igbo - Okezie Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.