Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. (4417 Views)

What Happens To The Post of The Senate President If Saraki Is Found Guilty? / About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! / Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by chinazaekperem2: 11:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
Kpokitikpo, Southwest grin grin

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by chinazaekperem2: 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tomak1nt:

I KNOW YOU ARE BLEEDING INSIDE YOU grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
in you weirdest dreams, call me anything you wish, its not today I started bearing different names grin

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by Tomak1nt: 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
NO THIS IS CHIDIEBERE'S LIFE grin grin grin
HIS FATHER IS AN OKADA RIDER grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by chinazaekperem2: 11:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Wowowowowowow, hohohohohohohohoho. The you busted me, people won't even believe cos I have received a lot of names grin grin

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by Tomak1nt: 11:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
CHINAZA I PITY U grin grin grin grin

WHY NA? grin grin grin grin

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by Tomak1nt: 11:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Wowowowowowow, hohohohohohohohoho. The you busted me, people won't even believe cos I have received a lot of names grin grin

NO EVERYTIME U POST NOW, UR FAMILY PICS WILL FOLLOW grin grin grin grin

U ARE BUSTED grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by chinazaekperem2: 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
Why are my pictures not uploading, ok the one of ibadan has uploaded.

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by chinazaekperem2: 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
Bambamlala, ibadam grin

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by chinazaekperem2: 11:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tomak1nt:

NO EVERYTIME U POST NOW, UR FAMILY PICS WILL FOLLOW grin grin grin grin

U ARE BUSTED grin grin grin grin grin grin
you must not announce it, post it or view my pictures grin

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by Tomak1nt: 11:56pm On Sep 25, 2014

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by Tomak1nt: 11:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
CHIDIEBERE NWABEKEYI

HOW ARE U? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

CHAIII grin grin grin grin

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by chinazaekperem2: 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
Kikikikikikikiki

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by chinazaekperem2: 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hohohohohohohohohohoho southwest

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by Tomak1nt: 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
ADE LAFF OOOOOOOOOOO

BUSTED THINGZZZ ON MY MIND grin grin grin grin

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by chinazaekperem2: 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
Aha, this is where they stay grin

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by chinazaekperem2: 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
Wow, hellhole grin

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by chinazaekperem2: 12:01am On Sep 26, 2014
Today na today, en don happen grin

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by chinazaekperem2: 12:01am On Sep 26, 2014
We'll take it all around the world grin

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by SirScatter101: 12:02am On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Wow, hellhole grin

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by chinazaekperem2: 12:02am On Sep 26, 2014
Tomak1nt, are you tired? grin

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by chinazaekperem2: 12:04am On Sep 26, 2014
Let's go there, ibadan bam bam

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by chinazaekperem2: 12:05am On Sep 26, 2014
Aha, naso, na here them dey grin

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by chinazaekperem2: 12:05am On Sep 26, 2014
Chinasa four in one grin grin

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by chinazaekperem2: 12:06am On Sep 26, 2014
Chinas na jude

Chinasa na emma

Chinasa na dozzybaba

Chinasa na chino

Now chinasa na customized

Una never see anything, call me GEJ too grin

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by chinazaekperem2: 12:07am On Sep 26, 2014
My customers have gone to bed? Make una come na grin grin

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by chinazaekperem2: 12:09am On Sep 26, 2014
Last bullet, tokam1nt, we shall continue tomorrow. Child wey talk say mama no go sleep, en self no go sleep grin grin

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by tomiobj(m): 12:10am On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2: This post is very hilarious, can't stop laughing. Please follow me laugh abeg grin
i'll find the person thatmade that post
Edited.
No mind me. Midnight joblessness

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by chinazaekperem2: 12:14am On Sep 26, 2014
Sirscatter101, are you game? I can see you viewing cheesy

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by chinazaekperem2: 12:17am On Sep 26, 2014
Orlandoowoh, just know you are finished on nairaland, by the time am through with you eh!. Its not everybody you see you can bully and threatening grin

Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:25am On Sep 26, 2014
Its wrong to post the pictures of peoples mothers here.
Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by folawiyoma(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tomak1nt: WHY IS CHINASEAKPEREM A PEADO.PHILE?

BEGGING YOUNG GIRLS FOR SEX??

ABEG MAKE WE REASON AM TOGETHER NAW grin grin

ASKING YOUNG GIRLS WHETHER IT IS OK TO 'SUCK' TOTO grin grin grin grin

The guy is a baddo
Re: MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. by jennylove7575(f): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2, newdelhi is the owner of gowonabacha profile all are same people they are thieves, scammers. they have up to five usernames...Gowonabacha You people are a fraud a big yahoo yahoo boys. After giving you my bb pin you think you can dupe me.
When I met you on naira land I thought you are a very nice lad. It turned out that you are a fraud. You opened this new account just to con ladies on nairaland. After which, you will be quick to accuse them that they are men. Don’t you ever ring my phone again. Don’t call me to tell me about your sick mother, I am not interested I don’t want to know. You are a very bad boy. You just choose the wrong victim. You think you can dupe me. People like you should never be on naira land you are a fraud looking for vulnerable women to prey on. God don catch you. Time to let the world knows what you truly are. i have blocked you from my bb and whatsapp. You are a fraud. All the ladies in the house beware gowonabacha is a scammer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet T.B. Joshua Finally Revealed His True Identity During His Crusade / Picture Of A Biafran Soilder Flogging A Villager In Midwest During Civil War / PDP In Early Lead- Source NAIJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.