Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? (29638 Views)

The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction / Why You Cant Succeed In This Life / Black Man Is Forced To Be Classified As White In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Samiceman: 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
ibrews: Hell no...that inferior race!!
mumu! Inferior race?

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by nagasaki1(m): 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
unnecessary topics making front page undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by uchdollar111: 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
I will be a black man any where any planet, any life. Anyway Join www.myeventsgallery.com get notified b/4 our launching party!

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by seankay(m): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes a million times but British or American

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by TeamSimple(m): 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Y not,what if by then its the black race that is ontop n we have the whites as d second fiddle..Black man with white man sense that's me.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Elxandre(m): 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Anyone who's been every treated unjustly by the Nigerian system will never even mention coming back a Nigerian.
I have been affected severely by this faulty system.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by nwaobitex: 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
yes n no
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by sexzskil(f): 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
laoma15: There is nothing wrong with being black. Its not the colour that matters but who you are as an individual. If you feel that a particular geographical region is not favorable to you, you can always migrate. The earth is the Lord and the fullbess thereof. The blacks have had their own share of being the world super power during the time of Nimrod. That was a black man who ruled the world. Blacks lost it due to idolatry.

Civilization started back in Africa. The cusites, the Egyptians, the Libyans, the Babylonians all were once people of black race. Strong and intelligent. Aristotle was educated in Africa.

The rule of the game is, identify who you are and never let anyone trample upon your right and dignity as God creation.

Whites are not better than blacks neither are blacks better than white or people of colours.

To sum it, if I come again as black, I will still seize every opportunity that comes my way and never see myself of being less or better than anyone. I'm who I am and very unique.

I beg to differ that WHITES are superior, infact they are lords of the Black race. Isn't it evident even in nature? Face the hard truth, face concrete reality, WHITES are superior to Blacks in every area of existence by billion miles, FACT!!

EDITED: Those of u who have quoted to criticise me, you'll know d facts deep down winthin ur hearts and minds, that WHITE RACE IS LORD OF THE BLACKS by billion miles. This isn't sentiment cOs am black too, but reality will be reality. I've to cope with this reality in pain!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Janetozi(f): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Capital "No"

Baba God you de hear me sooooo?

You said "ask and it shall be given unto u" i asked not to reincarnat as a black girl because this is cheating.

Look at the kind of hair you gave to white ppl and look @ that of the black. Must i add one chemical called "relaxer" to my hair b4 it can be easy and smooth to comb?

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Ekiseme(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
nickz: nawah oh. your Ibo carry weight grin

I swear I don't know what it means.....maka chukwu sad
i can tell, first our identity is spelt IGBO not ibo......ooo mpa bu mmanya(beer) guys ji enwe anuri cool
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
optimumprimus: light skin is more beautiful and appealing than dark skin,although there good looking dark skin and light skin people. light skin enhances your beauty . a good looking dark person would look better in lightskin. a good looking light skin person would be less attractive with dark skin.
skin color topics are usually sensitive because black people can't stand the ugly truth and love to deny and whine about everything.
it is a known fact lighter skin blacks look more appealing than most dark skin blacks.
dark skin black africans are naturally supposed to feel inferior with a low self worth when they encounter other sophisticated civilizations and cultures. black african would not have low self esteem if they had not come in contact with more advanced civilizations.

What a load of absolute rubbish. Who the hell are you to say what is ''more appealing'' than the other? Speak for YOURSELF. Many of us cannot stand light skinned women, including the bleached out ones. In any case, an ingrained colour-based mentality can make one skin colour seem ''more appealing'' than the other. An Indian lady wants to look white. She bleaches. A white lady wants to look Indian, by tanning. Some get skin cancer in their desperation to look darker. An average white woman's ideal man is ''tall dark and handsome...''. So there's really no ''more appealing'' colour. It all depends on what side of the 'mentality' you sit.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Elxandre(m): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
nagasaki1: unnecessary topics making front page undecided
Seconded.
My thread which pleads utmost attention is still rotting away, while unnecessary topics get all the attention.

https://www.nairaland.com/1914672/fupres-shambolic-admission-process

Everyone keeps talking about change, but mods still prefer to place topics infested with tribal and political bigotry on front page..

That thread is a sure reason why I will leave Nigeria the next chance I get, and may not return. (except as an investor to pluck money, the only Good thing about the country)

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Ekiseme(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Janetozi: Capital "No"

Baba God you de hear me sooooo?

You said "ask and it shall be given unto u" i asked not to reincarnat as a black girl because this is cheating.

Look at the kind of hair you gave to white ppl and look @ that of the black. Must i add one chemical called "relaxer" to my hair b4 it can be easy and smooth to comb?
true, even though you sound stup.id
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Poor question.

No race is inferior to any other race. However it is in the nature of man to discriminate against man and currently the black race has got the short end of the stick. Instead of aspiring to come back as a person of a different race, it makes more sense to focus on getting rid of discrimination.

Wishing to come back as a person of one of the currently privileged races would simply make you a part of the problem that you seek to avoid, since there will still be black people to look down on.

Maybe you are just sampling opinions sha, in which case I would come back black as long as I get to keep my memory. That would make me very much wiser than any person, black or otherwise, and put me in a better position to help.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes of course the cultures are very beautiful and I'm very proud to be an African, to be black and to be a Pullo Gorko (Fulani man).

I'm tall, black, proud, educated and wouldn't want it any other way. I will never want to have an inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Elxandre(m): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ivyluvie2: ndo o,I don't use brazillian hair
Lol.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by sugaarbear(m): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ivyluvie2: no one I guess
katie perry?
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
sexzskil:

I beg to differ that WHITES are superior, infact they are lords of the Black race. Isn't it evident even in nature' face the hard truth, face concrete reality, WHITES are superior to Blacks in every area of existence by billion miles, FACT!!

Is your brain working properly? They may be superior to you, but they are definitely not superior to me. Kindly speak for yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Elxandre:
Lol.
lol
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by kaybee3(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
To be honest, i will like to experience been a white man and definitely I won't want to come this country call Nigeria again

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
sugaarbear: katie perry?
heheheheheh....I don't think so,mbanu.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by BlackHuman(m): 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
The Black skin is healthy and physically good, but for socio-economic reasons, if I had the choice i'd come back as a white man because u've got a higher chance of success in our present world if u're white...

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Pronmix(m): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hell yeah, maybe not from Nigeria but definitely black. #teamblack #BlackDon'tCrack

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
chulla12: Honestly? With all of the added bullshit to the already stressful lives we live? No.

If I decide to come back as black - maybe a resident of one of those peaceful island countries.

Not African American or Afro [insert nationality], certainly not African. Yuck at being a Nigerian again.

But I am what I am and I have to make the most of it.

What is this nonsense. I have never seen someone so self-hating before. May God help you sha! Sorry that you are not happy in your own skin and you are brainwashed by the nonsense the media propagates about black people. Please educate yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
kaybee3: To be honest, i will like to experience been a white man and definitely I won't want to come this country call Nigeria again

Sorry man I don't want certain areas to shrink on my body so that will not happen nor would I want to talk in a different manner.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by sugaarbear(m): 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ivyluvie2: heheheheheh....I don't think so,mbanu.
black is beautiful tho lol nice pix

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by ElNur1: 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
if I would choose, I would choose not to come bak as a human.. mayb a bird, stone or something else.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by sympathy55(m): 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
hmmm some guys never suffer b4....
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
sugaarbear: black is beautiful tho lol nice pix
yea,thanks
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Elxandre(m): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ivyluvie2: lol
Nevertheless, you still have on some form of attachment cheesy
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by leonard509(m): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
pinkycute: undecidedif you don't hve any meaningful answer to DAT question above "just skip"
you enter nairaland yesterday ,com dey yan ballz, ogbeni I bin no mention ur name or anybody name, so just let a nigga be
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by hok4u(f): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
spotit: who is this lil dimwit..u will go blind for life if i slapped you from here. stupid kid, quote me again and die in your foolishness

Ntooor grin. . . Odun,okalara(painful), Pele(sorry), sebi you are older than me you will die far ahead of me niyen grin,let to be civilised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition / Igbos Migrated From Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife / Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.