Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,754 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons (23206 Views)

Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates / Funds Looted From Nigeria In Last 5 Years Can Service 3 Annual Budgets – EFCC / 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by GogetterMD(m): 6:15am On Sep 26, 2014
Oga Jang owes his civil servants 3months salary.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 26, 2014
GogetterMD: Oga Jang owes his civil servants 3months salary.

And they are not complaining. No one is complaining.

Such is life in the Federal Republic.....people who complain are just supporters of APC......or Islamists, or something.
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by BlackTechnology: 6:23am On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: Jang has done incredibly well in Plateau state and without all that media hype. All one needs to do is travel to the state and see how he has transformed it especially the road network of the city of Jos. He is greatly respected amongst the indigenous people of the state and shouldn't ruin thaat good name in the twilight of his admin.

Pls shut up

Plateau where villages are filled with mud houses due to poverty

That amount of money can transform Jos South to a big cattle ranch sufficient enough to supply meat to some part of the South while generating billions for them

That amount of money can transform Mangu LGA to a huge corn processing area generating billions for them

Plateau state has the potential of being an agro-allied industrial base of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by englishmart(m): 6:26am On Sep 26, 2014
tit:

if you do not steal spoon and cup whenever you visit government house, jonah jang will not have opportunity to buy 1 billion naira cutlery.
have I ever visited jang before?

I'm a very busy man. You know? grin

1 Like

Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by timilehing(m): 6:28am On Sep 26, 2014
Zonacom: Jonah jang will not be forgotten by the people of jos. In 8 years he delivered quality capital projects worth every penny spent on them. No amount of media propaganda can change the good this man has done
and so mess.ing what?? must he rob the state in the name of past glory?? project he did with him Papa money abi??

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by begwong: 6:28am On Sep 26, 2014
This is 3 months now and counting,the civil servants are yet to get their salaries.
Baba Jang is bent on sleeping in that new govt house before he steps down in may next year.
I now believe the former gov.now a senator who said he alone was probed for misappropriation of plateau state govt funds and said Baba Jang and his entire family would be probed for same fraud.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 26, 2014
State- Plateau State

Party- PDP

Verdict- Not Surprise

Reason- PDP is a party of rogues, vagabands and shameless criminals
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by begwong: 6:33am On Sep 26, 2014
Genes1s: Hs
dvic: Okay
dvic: Hum
brunofarad: Finaal looting alert.
Weep for nigeria
ChynoBEATS: Nawa o
pabon: K
kingzjay: Issorite!
davelon: I made it...first time ever
Samiceman: T
datguru: O boy. See budget

mumus,make una go get d latest I-phone 6 to make it next time.
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: Jang has done incredibly well in Plateau state and without all that media hype. All one needs to do is travel to the state and see how he has transformed it especially the road network of the city of Jos. He is greatly respected amongst the indigenous people of the state and shouldn't ruin thaat good name in the twilight of his admin.
What has he done for his people? Can you be specific pls?
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by BlackTechnology: 6:44am On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista: What has he done for his people? Can you be specific pls?

Many things including leaving them in poverty despite the huge potential Plateau has in agro-allied industry

1 Like

Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by laplace19(m): 6:46am On Sep 26, 2014
MrKnowitall: And so what? What about Jonathan's food budget of $10 million?

Hes just learning from the master: the honorable useless Jonathan.

You people need to stop complaining about nonsensical.

Everyone has the right to be stupid, but stop misusing the privilege,bro
So for the fact that Jonathan's food budget is $10million we should start appraising plateau state governor for this potential looting abi?... If I may ask,was it Jonathan that fixed that amount if not the house?... Governors have their own food budget,or don't they?... I clamour to know..

So Let's frown at this scam facing us now,ok.... I support PDP,but this is a pure scam...
Let's call a spade a spade and not just an instrument for cultivating...

1 Like

Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by datguru: 6:47am On Sep 26, 2014
begwong: Genes1s: Hs
dvic: Okay
dvic: Hum
brunofarad: Finaal looting alert.
Weep for nigeria
ChynoBEATS: Nawa o
pabon: K
kingzjay: Issorite!
davelon: I made it...first time ever
datguru: O boy. See budget

mumus,make una go get d latest I-phone 6 to make it next time.

Bastar*d son of a thousand fathers. Wasted sperm.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by Fertilenigeria: 6:50am On Sep 26, 2014
Learn the basic skills to become self employed FREE. visit http://skillsacquisition.com to register.
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 26, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Many things including leaving them in poverty despite the huge potential Plateau has in agro-allied industry
indeed, Jonah Jang is a great man.... PDP should make him VP to Jonathan grin

1 Like

Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by omenka(m): 6:56am On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista: What has he done for his people? Can you be specific pls?
If you had been to Plateau under Joshua Dariye and you go there now, you would see the change staring you in the face especially in Jos. Afraid I can't be more specific.
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by BlackTechnology: 6:57am On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista: indeed, Jonah Jang is a great man.... PDP should make him VP to Jonathan grin

Forget PDP and APC gragra

Thief na thief

If APC wins all PDP will join APC

Nigerian politics Is not based on ideology but money and power

I support GEJ not PDP because I believe in personality politics not party politics

1 Like

Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by lastpage: 6:57am On Sep 26, 2014
datguru: This is pure scam and embezzlement now. It's very clear. Compare that budget to for just spoons and plates to the standard of living of people in this country. And his fellow scammers in the house will not hesitate to approve it

Well, the best place to check and confirm that a FISH is ROTTEN, is to LOOK IN THE HEAD!
(That is fish-buying 101 grin grin )!

I guess the Governor is thinking inside his silly head: If Oga-At-the-Top from otuoke can budget #2Billion for food .... and it was passed with NOTHING HAPPENING,

WHY NOT HIM AS WELL? Abi dat one get two heads?

Like they say, source the Geese....

Nigerians are really PHUCKED, right, left and center!

...And yet you will see them come on here to fight each other, over "who could get phucked the most"! (their "phuckers"wink
Just read some of the puerile comments made by some of the Eediots l am referring to in some post on this page!

Please, let the suffering continue jare!

****Singing in fela Anikulapo's voice**** Suffer-head Must (not) Stop.... Original suffer-head! tongue tongue grin grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 26, 2014
Chineke meh! If cutlery costs #442,000,000, how much will the food then cost. Sha, make the guy enjoy na im turn...
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by begwong: 6:58am On Sep 26, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by begwong: 7:01am On Sep 26, 2014
datguru:

Bastar*d son of a thousand fathers. Wasted
SPERMS!! grin
datguru:

Bastar*d son of a thousand fathers. Wasted
SPERMS!!

1 Like

Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: If you had been to Plateau under Joshua Dariye and you go there now, you would see the change staring you in the face especially in Jos. Afraid I can't be more specific.
If you can't be more specific then how do you expect one to understand your view? Anyway, I will conduct my research on him-so as not to be unfair to him.
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by chucky234(m): 7:02am On Sep 26, 2014
Thieves masquarading as politicians since 1960.
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 26, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Forget PDP and APC gragra

Thief na thief

If APC wins all PDP will join APC

Nigerian politics Is not based on ideology but money and power

I support GEJ not PDP because I believe in personality politics not party politics
oga forget the I support gej not pdp format. Pdp was on d ballot, pdp was the party elected, pdp formed the government, pdp nominated officers of the government, pdp influences decision of every pdp government. The president/gov/senators are only candidates of pdp. It is no surprising that apc states are making progress and performing while non pdp states and the fg are clowns.
No wash me abeg
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by BlackTechnology: 7:14am On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista: oga forget the I support gej not pdp format. Pdp was on d ballot, pdp was the party elected, pdp formed the government, pdp nominated officers of the government, pdp influences decision of every pdp government. The president/gov/senators are only candidates of pdp. It is no surprising that apc states are making progress and performing while non pdp states and the fg are clowns.
No wash me abeg

Which impact is APC making

Fashola building Eko Atlantic city while most minor roads are untarred

Forget party look at personality
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by 01mcfadden(m): 7:23am On Sep 26, 2014
datguru: This is pure scam and embezzlement now. It's very clear. Compare that budget to for just spoons and plates to the standard of living of people in this country. And his fellow scammers in the house will not hesitate to approve it
They will sure have their own portion. You will soon see them parting with 'ghana must go' bags after their so called sitting. They are thesame!
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by oluseg2: 7:25am On Sep 26, 2014
I find it hard to believe that a government will inflate the prices of Toyota LandCruiser and Toyota Corolla to the amount stated.
Toyota LandCruiser---------------N25m--
Toyota Corolla--------------------N7m--?
What a country filled with corrupt souls.
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2014
anonimi:

And how much does your LGA chairman and STATE Governor budget for similar things. Do you know

If you don't and you are ONLY focused on the federal administration does it not show you as CLUELESS irrespective of your education? shocked

Perhaps your reference to the president being the boss of a state governor is further evidence of YOUR cluelessness even though you probably think you are very smart angry
By inference, you're saying I shouldn't say anything?
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by Gguy4real: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmm....naija and they said we are leaders of tomorrow now you tell me what we want to lead in tomorrow if all the money that is meant for all of us is been wasted by all this stupid fool little brat politician God will help us oo
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 26, 2014
For 3 months Jag has not paid civil servants their salaries & now he wants to buy plates & spoons for N442m? Jang, are you realy a Pastor? Where is your conscience? Are you happy that people are dying of hunger while you are wasting that amount on spoons & plates?
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by Mclick(m): 7:32am On Sep 26, 2014
Public procurement una dey hear, so that amount for cutleries, there must be close five thousant Elephant, many other monkeys that will use those things, I hope, those cars has deep fresher and for ever tyre, canteen too. Just wonder how many of this expenditures we have in other states
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by BlackTechnology: 7:33am On Sep 26, 2014
enatasha: For 3 months Jag has not paid civil servants their salaries & now he wants to buy plates & spoons for N442m? Jang, are you realy a Pastor? Where is your conscience? Are you happy that people are dying of hunger while you are wasting that amount on spoons & plates?

Satan self dey Church dey preach.
Re: Plateau Budgets N442m For Plates, Spoons by anonimi: 7:34am On Sep 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
By inference, you're saying I shouldn't say anything?

Nope. Not at all.
I am saying that you say something COMPREHENSIVE not your narrow focus on ONLY the federal administration. Doing so is DAFT.
You saw I commended the other guy who compared with the state's water budget?

Have you heard that charity begins at home i.e. your LGA in this instance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo / Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi / Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.