Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. (4507 Views)

Igbo Marginalisation is a Big lie and just a Propaganda. / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano / And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by lorddannie: 4:12am On Sep 28, 2014
lorddannie: why didn't you post the link?

This is a compilation from typical Islamiic fanatics on defamation mission to paint Christians as gullible.

The same hate messages the preach in their gathering. Why didn't you complete your writeup with the hate-filled messages they deliver to you in your covens, or the numerous atrocities committed by ritualist-mallams.

You didn't tell us about the ongoing annihilation and mass murder of your Islamic holy brothers in Iraq; give us a count down of the numerous attrocies of ISIS.

The hate-filled extremist of an OP forgot about the countless nefarious activities of mass murder, genocide, .rap.e, maiming and beheading of the innocent by Alshabab, Alqaeada, Hamaz ISIS, etc threatening world peace and security

You didn't convince us why we should not laugh at weddings or cry at burial. You forgot the familiar virgins fantacies?

You didn't add to your list, the activities of your haramites and fellow Jihadists, doing what allah couldn't do.

The boko haram activities on the pages of national dailies were ommitted from your biased list. You didnt tell us about the BH mallams that ra.ped women and innocent girls several times a day in Sambisa, Gwoza, etc and even got many pregnant with Jihadist b.astards. The wise mallams used condoms

You forgot your pedophilians, marrying underage and divorcing them after they have been well used.

Add the above lines to your compendium!

Don't forget to add the various incidents of stoning
innocent women to death by your clergymen after they have been .rap.ed, brutalized and classified as unholy by your jihadists. #bringbackourgirls

Your myopic brains left out the massive crucifixion and extermination of people that didnt accept your violent, barbaric and extremist tenets

Tell us about the beheading of journalists like Davis Haines, Stephen Sotloff, James Foley, etc. What about the Christian holocaust ongoing in Iraq and Syria? beheading of innocent children and women and puting their head on sticks? All these didnt make your judgement list, holy one?

You are nothing but a crappy-crippy terrorist, hypocrite and a religious bigot
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by ellapius(f): 4:54am On Sep 28, 2014
bashydemy: Well like i said i aint a sympathizer nor do i support their evil act, I haven't even been to the north and like i said i got this from the internet so get your fact right. Beside the last time i checked BH sponsor are in PDP.
see sori abut wat I said to u its cos of the way the author came up wit boko h at the ebd it is so annoying
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by bashydemy(m): 7:34am On Sep 28, 2014
thwarrior72: I don't usually curse people, but for comparing the accident that happened in SCOAN with boko harams needless & intentiona killing ....You and ur entire family both ur mothers family will perish in the hands BH or other terrorists organisation before this year runs out.......and peace will elude any remnant of ur lineage until mother earth swallows them and make and end to anything that breaths in ur lineage.

As for that demon u worship called allah & Muhammad the ped..ophile God will punish them a million times
Who is this son of a cow referring to?
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by bashydemy(m): 7:38am On Sep 28, 2014
lorddannie: why didn't you post the link?

This is a compilation from typical Islamiic fanatics on defamation mission to paint Christians as gullible.

The same hate messages the preach in their gathering. Why didn't you complete your writeup with the hate-filled messages they deliver to you in your covens, or the numerous atrocities committed by ritualist-mallams.

You didn't tell us about the ongoing annihilation and mass murder of your Islamic holy brothers in Iraq; give us a count down of the numerous attrocies of ISIS.

The hate-filled extremist of an OP forgot about the countless nefarious activities of mass murder, genocide, .rap.e, maiming and beheading of the innocent by Alshabab, Alqaeada, Hamaz ISIS, etc threatening world peace and security

You didn't convince us why we should not laugh at weddings or cry at burial. You forgot the familiar virgins fantacies?

You didn't add to your list, the activities of your haramites and fellow Jihadists, doing what allah couldn't do.

The boko haram activities on the pages of national dailies were ommitted from your biased list. You didnt tell us about the BH mallams that ra.ped women and innocent girls several times a day in Sambisa, Gwoza, etc and even got many pregnant with Jihadist b.astards. The wise mallams used condoms

You forgot your pedophilians, marrying underage and divorcing them after they have been well used.

Add the above lines to your compendium!
Oga, the main content of this write up is DON'T JUDGE. So now what is it you don't get from the write up.....
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by bashydemy(m): 7:44am On Sep 28, 2014
major466:
Nicely put. Muslims are commanded never to criticize their imams. It doesn't matter whether they're good or evil. They're expect to submit to totally to them. Are you surprised why most of them are made to believe the 70 virgins story after killing people in jihad? True Islam at its peak. They're are expected to receive every Islamic doctrines without scrutinizing or asking any questions.
Now compare that to Christianity, every christian is expected to scrutinize and test every Reverend or Pastor to identify wolves in sheep clothing. Christians have the freedom of choice while Muslims do not. Islam is truly a religion of bandage.
Hahaha this is the real joke here, Have you ever see any IMAM in support of BH? if there is any give us his name and mosque name... Where are you when BH are bombing mosque or you dint hear about that? You said we submit totally to our IMAM, Have you ever seen anywhere or any IMAM force his follower to pay tithe and offering? have you ever see any IMAM ask his followers not to go and worship at other mosque? have you ever see any IMAM use the money mean't for the mosque and the poor masses to buy jets and live a luxury life? You have no point there so go and sleep.
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by bashydemy(m): 7:45am On Sep 28, 2014
enigmaotr: To this OP, Pastor Chris divorce is as bad as boko haram brutality and manslaughter is same as murder!
The closest he got is the CAN President's arms scandal!
I do not meddle in people's personal affairs, so I don't comment on things like Pastors divorce, but to say Christians see nothing wrong in the negligence of SCOAN, CAN president's arms/money laundery scandal, and Pastors sexual escapades is nothing but malicious.

Drawing a parallel line between these and insurgency is nothing but wickedness!
And who is comparing both? this content of this is DON'T JUDGE...
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by bashydemy(m): 7:47am On Sep 28, 2014
hummerwise:

Stewpid idiotic Dude, 4 all the news wey dey dis world, Na dis kin news u see carry...

#odeshi
And na news of pastor deliver someone from witchcraft you wan see abi?
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by bashydemy(m): 7:54am On Sep 28, 2014
lorddannie:

Don't forget to add the various incidents of stoning
innocent women to death by your clergymen after they have been .rap.ed, brutalized and classified as unholy by your jihadists. #bringbackourgirls

Your myopic brains left out the massive crucifixion and extermination of people that didnt accept your violent, barbaric and extremist tenets

Tell us about the beheading of journalists like Davis Haines, Stephen Sotloff, James Foley, etc. What about the Christian holocaust ongoing in Iraq and Syria? beheading of innocent children and women and puting their head on sticks? All these didnt make your judgement list, holy one?

You are nothing but a crappy-crippy terrorist, hypocrite and a religious bigot
And you are nothing but stewpid fool who has been brainwashed by your pastors who are milking you on a daily bases. I dont meddle with affair that does not really concern me. I am talking about my country where there is freedom of everything and not trying to meddle into another countries law and regulation... If they behead someone there then ask what is his/her offence is, Will criticize CHINA of any of the ASIA countries for killing someone who brought drugs into there countries when you know there law forbid it and the judgement is killing.
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by thwarrior72: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2014
bashydemy: Who is this son of a cow referring to?
Bast.ard are u just coming online?....That is for u, ur coward father, sluty mother, bleaching sisters and ne'er-do-well
lineage that will perish before this year runs out tongue And the pedo..phile MUHAMMAD & allah the the devil
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 28, 2014
bashydemy: And who is comparing both? this content of this is DON'T JUDGE...
I'm sorry but that's what this is all about. Yes, the content is "don't judge the insurgents if you can't judge your pastors". Now, that's comparison!
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by lorddannie: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
[quote author=bashydemy] And you are nothing but stewpid fool who has been brainwashed by your pastors who are milking you on a daily bases. I dont meddle with affair that does not really concern me. I am talking about my country where there is freedom of everything and not trying to meddle into another countries law and regulation... If they behead someone there then ask what is his/her offence is, Will criticize CHINA of any of the ASIA countries for killing someone who brought drugs into there countries when you know there law forbid it and the judgement is killing.[/quote

There is no greater deceit, brainwash and enchantment than convincing young men and women to go suicide mission with bombs strapped on their bodies.

When human beings believe that when kill they get reward in aljana or when they kill themselves in suicide bombing they have done Allah's work. If that is not collective madness, what is it?

The grandeur of self deceit is to believe that after the atrocities complete committed by jihadist terrorist and other adherents, they would be rewarded with 72 vir.gins.

Is your aljana a brothel?

Having fantasy of 72 virgins is a sin that your 5 times ablution cant wash away.

A brainwashed bigot that believes ablution washes away iniquity.

You are yet to post the link to the rubbish to posted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola, Others Gets Buhari’s Anointing For Ministerial Posts / Senate Rule Forgery: David Mark, Ekweremadu In Trouble / Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.