Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. (4501 Views)

Igbo Marginalisation is a Big lie and just a Propaganda. / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano / And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by bashydemy(m): 6:33am On Sep 26, 2014
WHEN THE CHRISTIANS SAY "DON'T JUDGE"
When a pastor
converted two storey building to 6-storey
without
following due process and his building
collapsed to kill
over 100 people, you will say "DON'T
JUDGE".
When a
pastor's Jet is nabbed while trying to
purchase
dangerous weapons from a black market,
you will
say "DON'T JUDGE''
.When a pastor's wife file a divorce on
the basis of Adultery of her Husband you
will say "DON'T JUDGE"
When a pastor dies and 27 Ogboni cultist
surface in the church to claim his corpse,
you will say
"DON'T JUDGE"
When a Pastor divorces twice and
another female member of his
congregation claims She
has had many abortions for him, you will
again say
"DON'T JUDGE"
When a Pastor and a "Man of God" is
banned from entering UK due to proven
allegations of
extortions of members abroad, you will say
"DON'T JUDGE"
When a Man embezzles millions and EFCC
nabbed
him, and He confesses He donated some
millions from
the fraud to his Pastor and the Pastor said
the money cannot be refunded because it has been
given to "God",you then say "DON'T JUDGE" Then a female
member and a co-traveller with a pastor said her pastor
had carnal knowledge of her in a hotel room in UK
while they went for a trip, she also provided the
recorded voice of
the Pastor begging for sex and saying his
own wife is not good sexually at home, You then say
"DON'T JUDGE" Why then do you condemn
Boko Haram, if you must never judge? Let see
the number of people who will judge me.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by atrix4g(m): 6:36am On Sep 26, 2014
bashydemy: WHEN THE CHRISTIANS SAY "DON'T JUDGE"
When a pastor
without
collapsed to kill
JUDGE".
When a
purchase
you will
say "DON'T JUDGE''
will say "DON'T JUDGE"
you will say
"DON'T JUDGE"
congregation claims She
again say
"DON'T JUDGE"
allegations of
"DON'T JUDGE"
nabbed
millions from
recorded voice of
lol. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by 2cato: 6:49am On Sep 26, 2014
I will suggest the muslims judge their clerics while the christian should judge their clerics. And when it comes to xtian judging their clerics i will score them 80%
but as for the muslims they should start shotting clerics like sheu Gummi the mad cleric
These pieacs was written by a muslim who is sympatetic to BH killing christians.

15 Likes

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by atrix4g(m): 6:53am On Sep 26, 2014
2cato: I will suggest the muslims judge their clerics while the christian should judge their clerics. And when it comes to xtian judging their clerics i will score them 80%
but as for the muslims they should start shotting clerics like sheu Gummi the mad cleric
These pieacs was written by a muslim who is sympatetic to BH killing christians.
uhhh pls rewrite or explain. Bullcrap

2 Likes

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by bashydemy(m): 6:56am On Sep 26, 2014
2cato: I will suggest the muslims judge their clerics while the christian should judge their clerics. And when it comes to xtian judging their clerics i will score them 80%
Trying hard to understand your point up here, I aint BH sympathizer neither will i support any evil act, I am only trying to make us reason better and condemn those needed to be condemn.

5 Likes

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by BlackTechnology: 7:00am On Sep 26, 2014
OP

God no get hand

Why you want us to do his work

Allow God fight his war.

3 Likes

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by omenka(m): 7:01am On Sep 26, 2014
Funny, but sadly that is the mentality of most christians in Nigeria!!

I wonder if our counterparts in other countries practice it the way we do. Smh.

For me, I say; Hang the mofo!! He guilty!!

8 Likes

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by omenka(m): 7:04am On Sep 26, 2014
Op I'm sure when you said "waiting for so many bashing" a lot of ethnic zealots must have rushed in here thinking it is a Yoruba Vs Igbo thing, only to be disappointed!!

If your thread runs up to page 1, then you are lucky.

1 Like

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by Pataki: 7:13am On Sep 26, 2014
Emancipate yourself from RELIGIOUS SLAVERY none but ourselves can free our minds.

Sin is sin. And the so-called Nigerian pastors are the worst sinners. I stopped attending any Nigerian church many years ago. Too many hypocrites calling themselves pastors.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by Haywhymido(m): 7:15am On Sep 26, 2014
Gullible people
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by kekakuz(m): 7:28am On Sep 26, 2014
Op just listen to your self
compare boko aram to a pastor divorce
compare boko aram to collapsed building
where did peoples comon sense go
I condemn xtian preachers that do silly things and to cap it all they are only human.your bokoaram is something else.
sorry to say but you dint think this thru before copying from the internet.

5 Likes

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by 2cato: 7:32am On Sep 26, 2014
bashydemy: Trying hard to understand your point up here, I aint BH sympathizer neither will i support any evil act, I am only trying to make us reason better and condemn those needed to be condemn.
okay
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by XKZ(m): 7:39am On Sep 26, 2014
Though I see your write-up as apt, I think It's a bit too much to compare these incidents to the BH insurgency.
Your point would still have been served if you had mentioned instead the boss who demands sex from employees, the marketers who win business via sexu@l favours, the official who demands a bribe to do his job, the runs girl, the yahoo boy, the randy lecturer, prostitutes, fraudsters etc.

I hope you do not have some ulterior motive...

9 Likes

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 26, 2014
that is why I never judged the chibok girls kidnap
one is back with potential boko baby sha
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by Tallesty1(m): 7:44am On Sep 26, 2014
On point
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by nidhish: 7:59am On Sep 26, 2014
Rightly said .
And i wish blind religious sheeps open there eyes to this , because if this kind of people start to represent god then i'm guessing its gonna cause huge disputes even riots . Its always these godly people who start the fire & common innocent people get burned because of it .

3 Likes

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by 2cato: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2014
The op is trying hard to compare thieves and prostitute to BH. It is well

2 Likes

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by benega: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2014
Hmm
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by fr3do(m): 8:25am On Sep 26, 2014
Don't judge
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by neenar: 8:27am On Sep 26, 2014
The "touch not my anointed" phrase is mostly used by brainwashed Christians...

2 Likes

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by jnrbayano(m): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2014
Tallesty1: On point

I know you will like this.

cheesy

That Boko Haram ending spoilt it for me
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by samlestic(m): 8:36am On Sep 26, 2014
bashydemy: WHEN THE CHRISTIANS SAY "DON'T JUDGE"
When a pastor
without
collapsed to kill
JUDGE".
When a
purchase
you will
say "DON'T JUDGE''
will say "DON'T JUDGE"
you will say
"DON'T JUDGE"
congregation claims She
again say
"DON'T JUDGE"
allegations of
"DON'T JUDGE"
nabbed
millions from
recorded voice of
na only u see am. jobless post
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by ellapius(f): 8:54am On Sep 26, 2014
bashydemy: Trying hard to understand your point up here, I aint BH sympathizer neither will i support any evil act, I am only trying to make us reason better and condemn those needed to be condemn.
see oga if u want people to reason then u should know how to beg ur point not comparing such nonsense act of men to the evil created by those men to Boko haram cos u dont no the horrifying experiences families haveze gone thru in the hand of those fool. now u ll say that u re not their sympathizer, why not look for something else to compare wit than BH. let me tell u my friend its either u re one of the BH boys running away after the death of ur oga or u re one of those eeeeediot making money form BH crisis.

2 Likes

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by ayukdaboss(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by Tallesty1(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2014
Lols
jnrbayano:

I know you will like this.

cheesy

That Boko Haram ending spoilt it for me
Forgive him that part because he didn't author it.
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by ayukdaboss(m): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2014
ellapius: see oga if u want people to reason then u should know how to beg ur point not comparing such nonsense act of men to the evil created by those men to Boko haram cos u dont no the horrifying experiences families haveze gone thru in the hand of those fool. now u ll say that u re not their sympathizer, why not look for something else to compare wit than BH. let me tell u my friend its either u re one of the BH boys running away after the death of ur oga or u re one of those eeeeediot making money form BH crisis.
The Military should be tracking such suspicious posts.

1 Like

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by thymedcurry(f): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2014
kekakuz: Op just listen to your self
compare boko aram to a pastor divorce
compare boko aram to collapsed building
where did peoples comon sense go
I condemn xtian preachers that do silly things and to cap it all they are only human.your bokoaram is something else.
sorry to say but you dint think this thru before copying from the internet.
SIR
TBJ building that collapsed has killed more people than any single Boko haram attack!

1 Like

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2014
BlackTechnology: OP

God no get hand

Why you want us to do his work

Allow God fight his war.
then we shd allow only God to fighr BH. We dont need the army
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by hummerwise(m): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2014
Chekd ur profile now and I saw ur pix, U look more like a gentle and well informed person 2 me.

But I wonder hw u cud think like this,
Now ur trying to tell us that Killings by Boko Haram are justifiable...am sure if one ur family had bin a victim of this killing By BH, u woudnt av tot of this 2 the extent of creating a thread for it

In as much as I go against attacking pple's personality,,,U deserved every bashing tht comes from this thread,

#Another E-eediots onthe loose

1 Like

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2014
ayukdaboss:
I'll judge this deluded Shecow wannabe. You're a Fool. How did Pastor Chris's divorce affect my life as a Nigerian? Wetin concern me? That's the problem of his followers/Christians. How did his divorce affect the Moslem Community?

In as much as I seriously condemn the deaths at TB Joshua's church I say your a FOol to compare this occurrences with Bokoharam.

You and Shecow have been causing havoc in this country in many way even politically just to mention a few.

Did any Muslim die in TB Joshua's church you fool? Yet you and shecow slaughter Christians for no reason.

I don't know why the Military do no trace this kind of posts on Nairaland. I'm not sure Shecow is dead because this is a Shecow-like post.

OP thunder strike you there.

how did the deaths at TB's church affect you if u r not a member according to ur logic?

2 Likes

Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by ellapius(f): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2014
,?
Re: Saw This Online And Just Wanna Share, Waiting For So Many Bashing. by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2014
this piece was written by a christian fanatic

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari, Now That The Police IG Clearly Defied Your Order What Next / Cross River IPMAN Bans Sale Of Kerosene By Surface Tank / Who Remembers This Scam Advertisement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.