Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? (1241 Views)

Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? / Would You Change Your Religion For Love? / Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by nonny1212: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2014
My friend is about to get married to a prostiitute, I wonder how good he was able to convince her into marriage. Doesn't it make u wonder?. A lady that was a prostiitute in profession... What's his fate? Is he going to change the lady forever being good or would she still return back to her bad OLDs later in the marriage? Another QUESTION!!! If it is possible to change her to be faithful, How do we make the good attitude in her remain PERMANENT?
Re: CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by ProdigyLoco(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2014
Follows grin
Re: CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by MizMyColi(f): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2014
Following
Re: CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by Gooci(m): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2014
speeding.........accident shocked
Re: CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by dytbabe: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2014
So u know
They make the best partner ever cos they have seen it all
Ur frnd must have seen smth any other lady don't have.

And yes they can be faithful, sometimes, circumstances leads one to destruction bt having someone loving u enuf to make u stop, then she will make the best of the best
Re: CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by ProdigyLoco(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2014
Just pray your neighbor or family member nor be her customer

1 Like

Re: CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by jaymezzz(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2014
Depends On The Girl...If She Realy Loves The Guy

And The Guy Too...If He'll Be able To Provide what ever She Needs grin
Re: CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by Lovexme(m): 11:03am On Sep 26, 2014
This is gonna be interesting..
Re: CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by patholaw: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2014
It all depends on what led her to prostitution.... If it was poverty there is hope but if not OYO 4 ur frnd
Re: CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by philantoxx(m): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2014
Gud tin is your friend knows her previous profession..
Re: CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2014
nonny1212: My friend is about to get married to a prostiitute, I wonder how good he was able to convince her into marriage. Doesn't it make u wonder?. A lady that was a prostiitute in profession... What's his fate? Is he going to change the lady forever being good or would she still return back to her bad OLDs later in the marriage? Another QUESTION!!! If it is possible to change her to be faithful, How do we make the good attitude in her remain PERMANENT?

I posted this sometime ago on a thread:

AirborneLacer: I once told my best pal that I have no problem marrying a prostitute, but he thought that was me throwing a joke as usual - Damn I was serious.

Truth is I dont really care about what you are, if only you'd possess that I long for in a woman, then you are certain to have me going Romeo Romeo - ready to kee for you and ready to die for you.

If my dream woman is in a brotel tonite getting shagged by some man, there's no problem. I know I'd pick her up soon, explain to her that the path she's traversing on is simply down to 'misplaced priorities' and it can be corrected.

If she understands this and allow me to get to work in her already obliterated life, then I'm bound to be the happiest man to have ever graced this space.

A decision I will never regret cool
Re: CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by lawrenceunaa: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
it is possible but 'it's not an easy road' undecided

U should @ least be prepared to give her what she finds outside undecided

Not all prostitutes are bad ooo tongue tho i don't pray to marry one
Situations, needs and frustuation can make one desperate abt ones condition which might lead to communication to bad people which gives right to wrong decision undecided
Re: CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by valmunich(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mind your business!!
Re: CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by stormybucci(m): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
space for sale.... contact me via pm
Re: CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by Jarchi(m): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
If her past won't follow ha

1 Like

Re: CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by Charles4075(m): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Prostitutes are women but not all women are prostitutes..
Re: CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by Ivanspring(f): 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
What can i say? There's nothing love cannot do.
Re: CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by mondob2k(m): 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
Pigs always go back to dirt..... bad habit die hard..... your friend needs to pray hard for his bride
Re: CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by spicyv1(f): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
nonny1212: My friend is about to get married to a prostiitute, I wonder how good he was able to convince her into marriage. Doesn't it make u wonder?. A lady that was a prostiitute in profession... What's his fate? Is he going to change the lady forever being good or would she still return back to her bad OLDs later in the marriage? Another QUESTION!!! If it is possible to change her to be faithful, How do we make the good attitude in her remain PERMANENT?

We? Please google the word boundaries.
Re: CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by brownlords: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
90 percent of girls are potential prostitute even if they don't hang out in hotels or brothel. So what the fuss? The holier than thou non prostitute still fvck more than three times a week only they don't get paid after each sex, but monthly or weekly in form of upkeep, phone subscription etc

Uche face your work.

1 Like

Re: CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by CyberWolf: 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
Keenly following grin grin
Re: CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by nonny1212: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
spicyv1:

We? Please google the word boundaries.
. Did u make a point? undecided
Re: CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by buildingacastle: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
I know of men that have married ex-prostitutes. Although, these are all oyibo men and I am yet to meet a Nigerian (or black man) who has knowingly done so.
I would class an ex prostitute who has repented as someone with 'skeletons' in her closet. I believe all of us have some form of skeletons in our closets.
As long as our future husbands/wives know what those skeletons are before marriage and both accept their past but look to the future, no problem.
What we wouldn't want is hidden skeletons to come back and bite in the future.

Someone that stopped maybe a few years ago is different to someone that still prostitutes herself today with the promise of stopping in the future...that one na different case all together. Shine your eye.
Re: CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2014

No matter how neat you bath Pig,it will always return to the mud.
Re: CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by sexymoma(f): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
Seriously if she really loves the guy..
Nd the thing is if they change, they usually remain faithful to the core
Re: CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by M4gunners: 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Do we have prostit in the house?If yes oya over to una.But seriously I don't think it's possible to change her.In my opinion if you already know she was once a prost,and you decide to marry her then you have to bear whatever she dose related to her formal life style.
Re: CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by brownlords: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
sexymoma: Seriously if she really loves the guy..
Nd the thing is if they change, they usually remain faithful to the core

They are more faithful, because they've seen it all and would never want to joke with the family now that they managed to secure one.

Remember, they are in for bizness, not like they just go about having s£x with random guys like those wannabe decent girls.
Re: CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by sexymoma(f): 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
brownlords:

They are more faithful, because they've seen it all and would never want to joke with the family now that they managed to secure one.

Remember, they are in for bizness, not like they just go about having s£x with random guys like those wannabe decent girls.
So what was i insinuating angry
Re: CONFUSED... Can You Change A Prostiitute? by jmoore(m): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
There are many types of prostitution.

1-Public limited prostitution eg can be found in the quote below

LifeIsGuhd: In response to Ezegozie, I created this thread!
I am really asking because i think some Girls are being used to achieve intimate needs.

Take for instance, a student that is probably not going to marry in the next 5yrs.
And he is in a so called relationship; he doesn't spend on her, no allowance, yet a bleepful (sexful) relationship and every other intimate activities.
But she washes his clothes, does every domestic chores around his home and also satisfies his private needs!

Let me ask you officially

what do you gain from such a parasitic relationship ?

For the Boys, If you are not ready to spend on her, why are you ready to demand for sex?
ronald4lif:

This thread is uncalled for, if you follow Eze's thread carefully you will realise that majority of the guys aren't complaining of spending on their women but rather demands that women shouldn't reject getting laid provided a guy sorts her or some of her bills. And as per your post I don't know your gender but if it turns out that you are a lady then it's disheartening to openly admits that ladies shouldn't indulge in sex if their guys doesn't spend on them. Just a quick reminder of what the term prostitute means "A prostitute is a sex worker who willingly engages in intimate encounters for monetary or material gains". Am I right to conclude that (judging by your logic) you and every other girl out there who only agrees to get laid by her boyfriend/man only when she gets financial favours from him is a prostitute, or in subtle phrase a potential prostitute? Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks

2- Public unlimited prostitution [found in brothels etc]

Can one change a prostitute? People do change, it depends on her but the transition may not be smooth.

(1) (Reply)

Top-5 Reasons Why Women Cheat And How To Prevent It / 18 Interesting Facts About Love . / Help I Dont Want To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.