Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission (10356 Views)

Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria / Top 10 Universities In Nigeria 2015 / 2014 TOP 10 Universities In Nigeria By NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Franchise21(m): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: where is UNN in your list? The thunder wey go fire u still dey fire shekau! Mumu
Shatap dere. Dats ur own view. Musnt insult

1 Like

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Jarchi(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lazy students,nufin is to big xcept if u don't read.

2 Likes

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by johncozy(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
tinuolababy: Unilorin should be number one fa cheesy wink
abiii oo
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Olusanya333(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Whistling.............wo wo wo wo wo
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by johncozy(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
tinuolababy: Unilorin should be number one fa cheesy wink
abiii oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by geophyscist: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: where is UNN in your list? The thunder wey go fire u still dey fire shekau! Mumu
thank you unn and imsu suppose dey their..
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by geophyscist: 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
johncozy:
abiii oo cheesy
for these year base on jamb report 1uniben 2unilorin 3unilag 4unizik 5unn 6oau 7unibadon 8uniport 9imsu 10unical.pls no insult these is strictly base on jamb report for the current jamb.

2 Likes

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by haryomikun(m): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: hey kid! Mum and dad didn't teach you how to address elders? Go to bed,you need to have some rest,ok?! Mum will be back soon! Abok.i
Elders? ? ˚˚˚°º‎​=)). =))º°˚˚˚°ºL☺ℓº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) . . dude u re J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ 17 years old and already calling yourself an elder? ? cheesy
Tell that †̥Φ the gods

1 Like

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by 0955eb027(m): 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Khaynet:
C what am talking about undecided
Can't you express your views politely?
Thumbs up! Beta person...
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by tinuolababy(f): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
johncozy:
abiii oo cheesy

yes o
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by penny01502: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: why the omission? I'm vexed! And if you no put UNN for no.1 now eeehhn! UNIVERSITY OF "NIGERIA" nah beans? U think say im easy? The only uni of naija others nah wash.
shut up my friend, what is so special about this your so called UNN that can't be compared with other universities in Nigeria? or is it the tribal sentiment in terms of given admission to the deserved students, or the currupt practice and currupt management? embarassed
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by suckerpunch: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2014

I literally laffed my ass out
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by greatestman(m): 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nothing special about Nigeria universities. Those universities listed above what is their ranking in Africa? Yes I mean Africa not in the world all universities are unique on their on way. I wonder why people here on Nairaland are obsessed about their school, and they will be ranting rubbish many Universties are been over hype.

This is my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
penny01502: shut up my friend, what is so special about this your so called UNN that can't be compared with other universities in Nigeria? or is it the tribal sentiment in terms of given admission to the deserved students, or the currupt practice and currupt management? embarassed

unn no be beans
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by CzarChris(m): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Neldrizzy: fixed orderly........
Dude IMSU? Seriously? angry you commot futo put imsu kwa? angry
Well I finished from futo years back and I can attest to d fact that futo is hellish in terms of admission and graduating from there.
But truth be told to enter UNN no bi beans o.
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by godwinony(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
unique UNIPORT..

2 Likes

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by fineyemi(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
KehindeAwoniyi: angryUnilorin should be no. 1...If Unilorin is not no.1, the list is false
I concur.
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by ebukaOtika(m): 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Make Mosquito Rape me if UNIZIK AWKA no dey for first 3

1 Like

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by ebukaOtika(m): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: why the omission? I'm vexed! And if you no put UNN for no.1 now eeehhn! UNIVERSITY OF "NIGERIA" nah beans? U think say im easy? The only uni of naija others nah wash.

If you dey Vex Go chop Cockroach guy ahn ahn na wetin sef,.,,,? Why you no give us your own list ? Abi you no sabi write ni ? University of Ibadan wey old pass no dey complain na dis unn of yesterday ,,,, abeg pack well guy

1 Like

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by ebukaOtika(m): 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Khaynet:
That's not enough reason for your outburst.
nd moreover I dont c anything special about UNN

GBAM,,.,,,,
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
penny01502: shut up my friend, what is so special about this your so called UNN that can't be compared with other universities in Nigeria? or is it the tribal sentiment in terms of given admission to the deserved students, or the currupt practice and currupt management? embarassed
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by ebukaOtika(m): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Noneroone: Fixed

Lol,,,, STAMPED
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
bad belle go kill una! Yoruba,igbo,hausa and other ethnicities are well represented in UNN,admission is by merit! Dumb a.ss......if they denied you admission no carry am put for head! Gerra out! Finally,there can only be one university of nigeria!

1 Like

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by ebukaOtika(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
Neldrizzy: fixed orderly........

Lol ,.,,, ink don finish to stamp dis one o ,,,,
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by ebukaOtika(m): 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
grin grin grin
hannesy: Pls op put unn b4 person cry lolllZzzzz

grin
hannesy: Pls op put unn b4 person cry lolllZzzzz

1 Like

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
ebukaOtika:

If you dey Vex Go chop Cockroach guy ahn ahn na wetin sef,.,,,? Why you no give us your own list ? Abi you no sabi write ni ? University of Ibadan wey old pass no dey complain na dis unn of yesterday ,,,, abeg pack well guy

unn of what?
The first indigenous univ, opened in 1960
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Olamyyde(m): 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
greatestman: Nothing special about Nigeria universities. Those universities listed above what is their ranking in Africa? Yes I mean Africa not in the world all universities are unique on their on way. I wonder why people here on Nairaland are obsessed about their school, and they will be ranting rubbish many Universties are been over hype.

This is my opinion.
seconded....nigerian students can hype their respective schools ehn!

2 Likes

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by penny01502: 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

unn no be beans
beans is very costly
UNN is cheaper than that!
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by greatestman(m): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Olamyyde:
seconded....nigerian students can hype their respective schools ehn!

Honestly my brother. And mind you most of them are below average in their respective over hype universities, while the genuis among them see nothing special about the school and they don't hype their schoool.
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by sconp: 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
chairman, I don't see anything warranting an insult, you could as well post your own list instead of insulting the op.

BTW, many other schools too have produced notable personalities.
Easy abeg!
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by sconp: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
eesy: Is it schools competitiveness that will land you a good Job? Guys grow up
not everyone needs a job.
Peace!
You already have a job, you just need to talk well!
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by kasniga(m): 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
Team OAU....Gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission / 2009/2010 Lagos State University Post Ume / Pictures Of Bowen University Iwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.