Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission (10355 Views)

Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria / Top 10 Universities In Nigeria 2015 / 2014 TOP 10 Universities In Nigeria By NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by alexis007(m): 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
bastien: shey dem no teach weitin opinion b,.......u dey fear to create ur on list?
...taa shaataaap....which one be opinion?......you're abusing your freedom of expression....abi na because say police never come arrest you?...oya go buy #10 eraser come clean this 'delsu' wey you write here.....before i go damage your life with this plank wey i don dey save for shekau sad
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by bastien: 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
alexis007: ...taa shaataaap....which one be opinion?......you're abusing your freedom of expression....abi na because say police never come arrest you?...oya go buy #10 eraser come clean this 'delsu' wey you write here.....before i go damage your life with this plank wey i don dey save for shekau sad
grin see dis one wey no jasi, u never hear see na me dey fund boko boys......... try me n ur house go b d next target
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Drdonzeez(m): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
guy...e be lyk set u Neva chop 2day...abi u no sleep well..Uniben is the most competitive..wetin delsu dey find for DAT list
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Drdonzeez(m): 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
guy...e be lyk set u Neva chop 2day...abi u no sleep well..Uniben is the most competitive..wetin delsu dey find for DAT list..u suppose talk set Uniben no free gv u admission
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Obynobyl(m): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
All these guys syaing that unn should not be on that list re joking. Im from Enugu and I saw someone who got 380 over 400 in pume this year not gaining admission,her waec papers were complete o.
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Mcbussy(m): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
Benco113: were is uniosun?? i rep #uniosun

Uniosun ke?!!!...puhahahahaha grin cheesy

I won't go there if i'm offered admission with full scholarship and 200k per month part time job grin

#TeamUI wink

1 Like

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by NifemiOlu(m): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
Mcbussy:

I won't go there if i'm offered admission with full scholarship and 200k per month part time job grin

#TeamUI wink

People are wicked o

1 Like

Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by NeumanA(m): 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
NifemiOlu:

People are wicked o

Ur mouth sweeeet ooooo
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by NeumanA(m): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mcbussy:

#TeamUI wink

Ur mouth sweeeeeet oooooo
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by NeumanA(m): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
Na Fight Ni ?.
u people Fi abuse O .
Dey yan on top wetin no relevant
Re: List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission by Snoopy007(m): 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
Y KATSU nor dey der?? angry e blyk say na wer GMB finish from b dat. D school hard to enter only that u wont get a certificate when u are done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission / 2009/2010 Lagos State University Post Ume / Pictures Of Bowen University Iwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.