Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 (123440 Views)

2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here / Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) / Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by bukkymine(f): 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tnx for d help
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by itunex(f): 5:34am On Sep 28, 2014
Please jst saw this post, i hv filled every tin jst to upload my passport can i use my fone or jst head to the cafe to scan.... abeg mak una help me ansa oo
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by LADANY: 7:36am On Sep 28, 2014
pls i need help at this stage,i have registered as directed in the site .but i can not apply when i get to the vacancies stage and i dont want to leave anything incomplete pls help
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by mikeomo11(m): 8:26am On Sep 28, 2014
itunex: Please jst saw this post, i hv filled every tin jst to upload my passport can i use my fone or jst head to the cafe to scan.... abeg mak una help me ansa oo

Just upload it from your phone. If you use a bb, jst click on 'select file' on the page and upload it from your memory card. Alright!
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by irsakant: 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
tommykiwi: Hope say we no go pay #1000 like we waste our money for immigration job sha??
You were forced to pay the N1000. You paying for employment meant that you were foolish. If they ask you for money, go pay again! Mumu!
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by irsakant: 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
endtime1:
pls what do I fill in the why hire me section
Please write "I don't need this job"
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by dridowu: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
irsakant: You were forced to pay the N1000. You paying for employment meant that you were foolish. If they ask you for money, go pay again! Mumu!
@bolded ,ds is uncalled-for

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by irsakant: 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
busuyem:

I'm just thinking of accomodation expenses in case one is employed. That's why I'm asking because Lagos accomodation cost no be joke ooo except u have persin to stay with.
In as much as "N20,000" is paid, u are not compelled to apply. Please ignor it in your own interest!
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by irsakant: 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
Harmardars: Plz anyone with helpful suggestion, am trying to update my personal detail and having been having problem with uploading my passport, did everything, still same. How am I going to submit my application..
You could still apply apply without a passport as I did mine.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by irsakant: 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
Harmardars: Plz anyone with helpful suggestion, am trying to update my personal detail and having been having problem with uploading my passport, did everything, still same. How am I going to submit my application..
After filled all your data, go back and click on the prefered job, you will be reaffirmed with two questions if you have the required degree and experience, hence, you click "submit/apply" button. Good luck!
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by candy15: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
Please someone should help me here....I have updated my personal info and everything but I can't find where to apply for a specific job. I clicked on the job but cant find where to apply. Please how can I go about it?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by tommykiwi(m): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
irsakant: You were forced to pay the N1000. You paying for employment meant that you were foolish. If they ask you for money, go pay again! Mumu!
U r a big fool.don't go and learn how to speak english b4 falling ur hands on the internet."You were forced to pay the #1000"is dis a question or an ansa? Secondly,"You were foolish" how many I be? So be go school. You be really BIG FOOL! I know U r jobless except U r doing labouring job MuMu!
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by bunmi111: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
pls what wil somebody feel in d why hire me? pls i need an answer
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Dannyset(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
bunmi111: pls what wil somebody feel in d why hire me? pls i need an answer

Simply asking u, what u can do that others looking for d job can't. Talk about ur skills relevant to d position u want. IMO

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by bengems(m): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2014
i have created account on that site, updated my profile to standard, but still i can't apply to any job when i logged in...does this mean that i should apply each job with a different username and email address....i just don't get it
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by bengems(m): 10:02am On Sep 29, 2014
Dannyset:

Simply asking u, what u can do that others looking for d job can't. Talk about ur skills relevant to d position u want. IMO

please have you applied for any job yet? was it successful?....if yes, how did you do it? because if i click on any job i want to apply for, i will see this message on the top screen, just below the job ref no and tiltle saying "To apply for this job you have to register and build your resume, with our resume builder. To register please click Register !" eventhough i am logged in...what else am i registering for? another account or what?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 29, 2014
There's no icon for 'login' only register. I already have an account there, how do I login for Pete's sake?!! angry
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by LADANY: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2014
I appreciate all nairalander forall ur info,@bukkymine u re a great guy,your information really help
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by waltors: 11:23am On Sep 29, 2014
Successful
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by sevantex(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2014
booqee: There's no icon for 'login' only register. I already have an account there, how do I login for Pete's sake?!! angry
...Click on job seekers at the top of the home page and click on login there..,Hope dt helps
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
sevantex: ...Click on job seekers at the top of the home page and click on login there..,Hope dt helps
oh.. thanks a lot dear! I'll go do that asap
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by vany: 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
irsakant: After filled all your data, go back and click on the prefered job, you will be reaffirmed with two questions if you have the required degree and experience, hence, you click "submit/apply" button. Good luck!
Please i don't know if you could help me?. I have succeeded in creating my home page, but i tried going to vacancy to click on the job i want to apply for and logged in again but i still don't see the apply button. While i was filling my datas i was clicking on all the submit buttons, please i don't know if that was what you were referring to?.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Dannyset(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
vany:
Please i don't know if you could help me?. I have succeeded in creating my home page, but i tried going to vacancy to click on the job i want to apply for and logged in again but i still don't see the apply button. While i was filling my datas i was clicking on all the submit buttons, please i don't know if that was what you were referring to?.

Click on d job u want to apply for, or on d read more blue link, then u will see apply. Go on and apply.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by bunmi111: 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
thks danny set
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by starglad(f): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
has anyone tried uploading the passport? mine is not uploading. please what can i do.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by starglad(f): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
irsakant: You could still apply apply without a passport as I did mine.

please how did you do it
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by starglad(f): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
waltors: Successful
please i need urgent reply, uploading the passport is giving me problem
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
@starglad,try to reduce ur passport it must not exceed 250kb as required.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Hemanwel(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
Does one get a confirmation message after applying?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by omidan21: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nawaohh, I have been sending submit email to send a password reset to my email. i have not received ..i cant just remember the user name i used..Help how can i go abt this.its not allowing me to register with that email again , it says email address already exist en i expect that anyway.

Plus how much should a level 8 expect as salary.

no one is even talking salary here, is it that low.

also is dere anything like after tax en pensions like the private parasatals
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Berylpharm(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
pls help me out!! after all the fillings I got to a stage of where they asking of required degree or related degree" of which am HND holder I don't know what to fill their... apart ...am a fresh graduate,,i saw where they are demanding for work experiences and I had no experiences...pls save me out!!!!!!
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Dannyset(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
Berylpharm: pls help me out!! after all the fillings I got to a stage of where they asking of required degree or related degree" of which am HND holder I don't know what to fill their... apart ...am a fresh graduate,,i saw where they are demanding for work experiences and I had no experiences...pls save me out!!!!!!

If u hav done ur NYSC then, u already hav 1 year experience which is Below 5 years. Biko put am dia. U are experienced. #Truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Free Workforce Past Questions & Answers In PDF Format. / 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments / Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.