Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 (123457 Views)

2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here / Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) / Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Dannyset(m): 9:48am On Oct 27, 2014
Make God touch dis people heart ooo, make magomago no enter their head.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by gbemmy0209: 10:06am On Oct 27, 2014
Any news on wen d aptitude tests wud be? Unconfirmed sources say it wud b soon, likely dis month or next. Not just sure hw we wud b contacted.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 27, 2014
twaintoy:
awwwwwwq, didn't take note oo.

Mtchew Ode
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Greato(m): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
When is lagos state going to like begin absorbing successful candidates. Will there be an interview? Does anyone have idea how long it takes from recruitment application to interview or resumption. Thanks . Mr Great
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by dridowu: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2014
stephanos:

Mtchew Ode
e wo lepe, ki lo gbe ki lo ju ? Y d curse ? Haba take it easy
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Dannyset(m): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
Greato:
When is lagos state going to like begin absorbing successful candidates. Will there be an interview? Does anyone have idea how long it takes from recruitment application to interview or resumption. Thanks . Mr Great

Well, hav bn wondering too, until I saw a civil service recruitment thread on NL(River State Teachers Recruitment 2012-13) Job/Vacancy section. I discovered it could take up to a year before d successful candidates are absorbed. But wit that, there will be some selection process that everybody will partake in. When I successfully went tru d thread I was baffled, then I decided not to trouble myself with unnecessary worrying. The only thing I think is likely to speed dis up is d election. Let's hope for some good development anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by facealone05(m): 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
Pls any latest news about Lagos State Civil Services Commission recruitment job pls let us know Thanks
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by bimbos2007: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
JOB TITLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
WORK LOCATION: LAGOS
DEPARTMENT: BUSINESS ADMIN
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: MANAGING DIRECTOR

JOB SUMMARY

This role is responsible for facilitating the rental of the company's decor, equipment and meeting annual rental income targets. The position is also responsible for the development and administration of client events.

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES

Rentals
Develop/generate new business through proactive outreach to professional organisations,vendors and event companies
Cultivate potential clients, actively solicit new business, and close deals.
Manage the client relationship from first inquiry to post-event follow up
Ensure a timely return of responses to clients and information request by email or phone
Schedule and conduct site visits to determine suitability of equipment and decor requirements.

Event Management/ Event Production
Supervise, direct and coordinate the activities of staff,subcontractors and vendors on event
Produce floor plans and equipment layout for events.
Produce staff briefings for on-site staff and security on a timely basis
Schedule and conduct training or refresher to part-time events staff.

Administrative
Manage the annual budget for rentals(creation , re-projection,monthly reconciliations)
Schedule events: manage client invoicing and payment collection
Maintain accurate up to date vendor files
Manage client contact database
Produce Monthly events calendar for internal use
Follow up events with evaluation and appreciation letters
Assist with events logistics, planning, and implementation.

Social Media
Managing the social media marketing Strategy
Execution of social media activities(ie Tweeting, Instagram,sharing,engaging,liking,Increasing social reach etc)
Creating Social media campaigns that drive targets clients to company's website and generate leads.

Qualification and Work Experience Requirement
First degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field
Minimum of 3-5 years experience in an events, rental/sales environment

Skills and Knowledge Required
Flexible Working hours (will need to work some evenings and weekend to run events)
Proven ability to work independently and to service a varied clientele
Excellent communication skills,written and verbal
Strong negotiation and interpersonal skill
Strong organization and planning skill
Strong sense of ethics,etiquette and tact
Ability to establish manage and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of constitutes
Ability to function effectively as team member and willingness to participate in activities and assignments that help meet the goals of and objectives of the company
Proficiency use of resources of team to meet and exceed client expectations
Positive attitude, composure, humor, creativity adaptability and approach ability
Good to excellent computer Skills including use of Ms office suite.

SALARY 150,000
Interested applicants should forward their CV to bimbos2007@yahoo.com NOTE Preferably Ladies.
Thanks.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Dannyset(m): 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
Heard we could be shortlisted for an Exam/Test dis month. Can anybody back dis up? If ur wit good info let's know here.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
@gbemmy0209 @dannyset I also heard the test will be soon (unconfirmed). another source(working for LASG) told me its likely after d election d recruitment process would start.. dunno how true. I wish we have more contributors to this thread
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Dannyset(m): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
booqee:
@gbemmy0209 @dannyset I also heard the test will be soon (unconfirmed). another source(working for LASG) told me its likely after d election d recruitment process would start.. dunno how true. I wish we have more contributors to this thread

Since u also heard it, then we shld prepare for dis month. And as per d recruitment after election, that's definitely true. I actually don't even expect it to stat before then because I know how lengthy Civil Service recruitment could be. But at least, let d processing begin.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by gbemmy0209: 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
Infact, the 'soon' I heard then was 28th to 30th of October. Even went there, and dey said we wud be contacted if anythin of such will happen. We all know how slow everythin pertainin to 'govt work' is. Even hearing that recruiitment will kick off after elections is very discouragin.
I think d way forward is just to kip applying to other good companies. Perhaps, we wud be lucky to get one that makes super sense. For all u kno, dis recruitment can take over a year; and so its safe not to bother one's head about it till anythin meaningful comes up.
God bless our hustle!
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Ynkacares: 9:34am On Nov 13, 2014
Lagos state civil service commission 2014
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 19, 2014
any news yet?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Bossman25(m): 7:32am On Nov 19, 2014
Shortlisted candidates would be called for test..confirm from the perm sec himself! cool
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Bossman25(m): 7:34am On Nov 19, 2014
booqee:
any news yet?
so u still alive grin u come abandon me sadthere is God ooo grin
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2014
Bossman25:
so u still alive grin u come abandon me sadthere is God ooo grin
Lol so u're on nairaland.. shocked I no abandon u I swear..ee just get as things be. will call u later today..can't ping pple for now. sad :-(
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by FavourGee: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2014
Bossman25:
Shortlisted candidates would be called for test..confirm from the perm sec himself! cool

When?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 19, 2014
Bossman25:
really? dyu know when exactly?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Bossman25(m): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2014
booqee:
really? dyu know when exactly?
he didn't tell me when.....I will try to confirm from him another time cool
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Bossman25(m): 10:23am On Nov 19, 2014
booqee:
Lol so u're on nairaland.. shocked I no abandon u I swear..ee just get as things be. will call u later today..can't ping pple for now. sad :-(
hm......am all hears. grin
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by adedoyinea(m): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2014
with all dis our wahala......... hw many ppl do they really want to recruit? massive recruitment or just 5 to 10 ppl per a position...........
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2014
Over 122 thousand people applied for d jobs dere
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Dannyset(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2014
First source told me 3000 pple, another source said 5000 which was confirmed by another(with the reason of a lot of pple were retired). Then I stop asking questions when a source which I use to believe told me 500 pple. Now I'm just praying that even if its 1 person, then it should be me. How's everyone doing?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
[quote author=Dannyset post=28151116]First source told me 3000 pple, another source said 5000 which was confirmed by another(with the reason of a lot of pple were retired). Then I stop asking questions when a source which I use to believe told me 500 pple. Now I'm just praying that even if its 1 person, then it should be me. How's everyone doing?[/quote

500 pple to b employed ? ]
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2014
Any latest info as regrds Lagos state civil service. Anyone with useful info shld pls update us
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
Una just kip mute here
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by Dannyset(m): 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
As how?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by superflakky(f): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
Any info o,cos am tired of waiting
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by habdulafeez(m): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
na sit don dey look mode activate o.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by gbemmy0209: 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
habdulafeez:
na sit don dey look mode activate o.
U better don't bank on them. Heard nothing may be done till after elections next year. Keep applying and look for other timely alternatives.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 by habdulafeez(m): 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
gbemmy0209:

U better don't bank on them. Heard nothing may be done till after elections next year. Keep applying and look for other timely alternatives.
na so e be o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Free Workforce Past Questions & Answers In PDF Format. / 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments / G-invest Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.