Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Why Is It Right On One Side And Wrong On The Other Side? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It Right On One Side And Wrong On The Other Side? (594 Views)

I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. / Is It Right For A Church To Have Football Unit? / Bidam, Let's Discuss The Right And Wrong Applications Of The Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Right On One Side And Wrong On The Other Side? by 2ndking: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
A man was called to give a speech,as he came on stage, he received the greatest disgrace of his life right from his sitting position to the stage,many were laughing,some others rose up to leave for the home and the whole place was given up to an uproar with no body siding or supporting these man,as a matter of fact he was not permitted to deliver his speech and was sent back to his sit
WHY,BECAUSE HE WAS WEARING A SKIRT.
When it is turn for a woman,she came out and was applauded by the Audience,and she gave her speech and went back to her sit,meanwhile she was on trousers and everyone welcome her.
NOW MY QUESTION IS THIS. Why is it bad on one side and good on the other side,because it is either good or bad on both sides.
Re: Why Is It Right On One Side And Wrong On The Other Side? by ideyhere(f): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mtcheeew...

(1) (Reply)

Passion For Soul-winning · / Have You Ever Been Delivered By Tb Joshua / Can I Dance Shoki In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.