Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Mtn 3.5g>>>>is It As Fast As They Claim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn 3.5g>>>>is It As Fast As They Claim (957 Views)

Here Are Top Reason Why Your Smartphone Battery Now Drain Twice As Fast / The 3g/3.5g Thread / MTN 3.5g! The Snare Has Already Caught My Friend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn 3.5g>>>>is It As Fast As They Claim by thegame(m): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2008
I am really in need of a broadband internet connection right now and i am considering STARCOMMS IZAP or MTN 3G.
Now, with izap, i gotta pay 15 grand for 100 hours(ridiculous for a student like me who is abt resuming) but with mtn 3g though their cards cost 25grand, you may also use ur 3g phone which i actually plan using since im gonna get a nokie e71 soon.
Now the question is is the 3.5g of mtn really that fast and how wide is their coverage cos this is mainly the drawback of starcomms broadbnd also.
Suggestions are welcome pls, I want a broadband connection that doesnt cost so much
Re: Mtn 3.5g>>>>is It As Fast As They Claim by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2008
Jamb question. . Tseew
Re: Mtn 3.5g>>>>is It As Fast As They Claim by just1n(m): 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2008
hey bro, take it easy on him. . . aiight?
Re: Mtn 3.5g>>>>is It As Fast As They Claim by flyuche(m): 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2008
thegame:

I am really in need of a broadband internet connection right now and i am considering STARCOMMS IZAP or MTN 3G.
Now, with izap, i gotta pay 15 grand for 100 hours(ridiculous for a student like me who is about resuming) but with mtn 3g though their cards cost 25grand, you may also use ur 3g phone which i actually plan using since I'm going to get a nokie e71 soon.
Now the question is is the 3.5g of mtn really that fast and how wide is their coverage because this is mainly the drawback of starcomms broadbnd also.
Suggestions are welcome please, I want a broadband connection that doesnt cost so much
why you de complain for price nah? you  b big boy. you wan buy E71, u no fit pay 15k to get starcomms. funny guy.
Re: Mtn 3.5g>>>>is It As Fast As They Claim by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:40am On Nov 06, 2008
. . . . Me sef dey wonder. . .
Re: Mtn 3.5g>>>>is It As Fast As They Claim by lancevader(m): 1:13am On Nov 06, 2008
lafin
Re: Mtn 3.5g>>>>is It As Fast As They Claim by thegame(m): 1:34am On Nov 06, 2008
come on. y u guys actin this way?i will pay the amount for a phone but for the internet access?that's kinda complicated.i just want the most reliable one and kinda cheap access though. By the way, im gonna use the e71 as a modem and that is the phone i want to use next so considering it as my choice and modem, im cool with buying it though expensive

And as for BossTdiamonds, I am a reasonable fellow.just dont diss me again.
Re: Mtn 3.5g>>>>is It As Fast As They Claim by sniperwolf(m): 2:15am On Nov 06, 2008
How can one even get the 3g settings sef?
Re: Mtn 3.5g>>>>is It As Fast As They Claim by sniperwolf(m): 2:15am On Nov 06, 2008
How can one even get the 3g settings sef?
Re: Mtn 3.5g>>>>is It As Fast As They Claim by BossTtdiamonds(m): 2:51am On Nov 06, 2008
I didn't diss u dude. . . Was only commenting on ur post. . .
Re: Mtn 3.5g>>>>is It As Fast As They Claim by flyuche(m): 7:28am On Nov 06, 2008
@poster. visit the MTN and Starcomms website, check the packages and choose for yourself. all of them good. just make sure you get good coverage for your end.
Re: Mtn 3.5g>>>>is It As Fast As They Claim by abes(m): 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2008
Your area determines which one you go for, ask people that use it around your area to know which is best for you

(1) (Reply)

The New Blackberry 9900 Bold Touch: What Do You Think? / Please Information About Bb Bold3 / Glo BB Complete Month Now Comes With 1G Data Cap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.