Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,546 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Nicholas Ibekwe Received A "Bribe" From Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nicholas Ibekwe Received A "Bribe" From Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti State (3134 Views)

Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) / Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV / Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe Received A "Bribe" From Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti State by emeka94(m): 12:25am On Sep 27, 2014
Honorarium... Ok

Yes the naija journalist are under paid.
Yes, they accept honorarium (aka modified bribe).
Who uses 50k to fuel their car? Na Mack trailer the person dey drive?
Obviously TB gave the money to the reporters to influence their views and writings.
Every journalist is now in denying mode.
Smh

3 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe Received A "Bribe" From Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti State by shaqhead: 2:06am On Sep 27, 2014
Am no brain surgeon neither am I a journlist n cnt help u if u cnt figure....hmmm

Simple smol smol stealin...U r calin corruption

Simple honorarium...U r calin bribery

Hw do some folks slip at nyt?

3 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe Received A "Bribe" From Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti State by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 27, 2014
Wrong title!

Poster, stop twisting write-ups to suit your opinion.

The writer is insinuating that Ibekwe could have collected bribe hence his apologies in advance.

Na waoh.

Apologising in advance when you aren't sure. Writer -trying to be smart.

3 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe Received A "Bribe" From Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti State by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 4:37am On Sep 27, 2014
If he didn’t receive that money, here is my apology in advance....Femi Owolabi
Why bother making an article without any fact.

This journalist should have left Nicholas Ibekwe out of it.

I suspect this is a very corrupt journalist.

2 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe Received A "Bribe" From Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti State by dBard: 5:38am On Sep 27, 2014
Reading this write up, I can see that the N50 , 000.00 'Honorarium' Is Already@Work.

An inglorious attempt to gild crap...

This rubbish will make a cesspit smell like a bed of roses..
mtscheeeeeeeewwwwww...
Nonsense n ingredients

1 Like

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe Received A "Bribe" From Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti State by cococandy(f): 6:12am On Sep 27, 2014
After reading the whole article,not one place did he state categorically with evidence how and when Nicholas received this bribe.
Trying to confuse us with too many words and no substance.
One would have expected him to go straight to the point with the narration of the exact incidence of the bribery
Nawa.

3 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe Received A "Bribe" From Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti State by focus7: 6:24am On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Nicholas Ibekwe Received A "Bribe" From Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti State by gratieao: 7:29am On Sep 27, 2014
Before we know it our Oga's at Abuja will start sharing 'Honorarium' in billions.
To think that NEMA and others were busy battling to rescue victims trapped in the collapsed building while TBJ supposedly father of the victims were in his parlor rejoicing and sharing 'Honorarium' with journalist who came to celebrate with him

1 Like

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe Received A "Bribe" From Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti State by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2014
Don't act bat and bird at d same time.

Itz obvious now honorarium is normal tin.Even churches give visiting/invited ministers or singers.
He made noise abt d one he rejected.I dare him to report to us wen he collects tooundecided
tit:

So?
Re: Nicholas Ibekwe Received A "Bribe" From Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti State by blexxonmak(m): 8:49am On Sep 27, 2014
Maybe TBJ also bribed NEMA,SCOAN workers & all those in one way or d other contributed in d rescue operatn.Each got 50k
Re: Nicholas Ibekwe Received A "Bribe" From Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti State by austyno4justice(m): 8:49am On Sep 27, 2014
The writer of this piece is just looking for a way to justify his participation in d bribery. 50k for fuel is too much sir. Any gift that jeopardizes ones' sense of reasoning is to be rejected. The writer's definition of bribery is false, no one gives anybody money n tell the person it's bribe. What's taken into cognizance is the surrounding circumstance. I weep for Naija!
Re: Nicholas Ibekwe Received A "Bribe" From Kayode Fayemi Of Ekiti State by blexxonmak(m): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2014
Nicholas Ibekwe don carry his leg match nsi afo osisa.Na only God can save him as it is.Mark my words.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maiduguri Under Attack. Details Later / Official: Emir Muhammadu Sanusi II takes Oath of office / South-west Imams Reject Invitation To Meet Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.