Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,001 members, 7,852,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

15 Signs She Is Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Signs She Is Cheating (956 Views)

15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) / 8 Signs She Enjoys Having $ex With You / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Signs She Is Cheating by GentleNaaz(m): 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
15 SIGNS YOUR WIFE/GIRLFRIEND IS CHEATING....

Sometimes suspicion and mistrust can ruin your relationship with your
girlfriend. But if the matter is serious and the nagging suspicion is
impossible to ignore, here are few
steps to figure out if your fears are
real:

1. If she turns secretive and tries to guard her conversations on the phone, leaves the room everytime she gets a call on her cell
2. If you call or text her first all the time and she doesn't bother to do so then that is a bad sign
3. If she starts picking fights too often
4. If you catch her lying, it is often a
cause for concern giving signal of infidelity
5. If you find a change in the behaviour of close common friends then it is possible that they know something that you don't.
Perhaps you are the last to know
6. If your girlfriend suddenly starts
worrying a little more about her
appearance - new clothes, make-up...she may be trying to look good for someone else. If she gets dressed up for you, that's one thing but if they seem to spend a little more time looking good to go out
without you, then that might be a cause to worry.
7. No sex in your relationship, or decrease in rate of intercourse, is a sure sign. Perhaps, the other man is ok for her.
8. She has 2/3 2go accounts, 4 facebook accounts, 3 badoo accts, BBm, 4 SIM cards with no reason; infact, she is in all the social media: my man, u still dy?
9. She uses "I" instead of "WE"
10. She always asks you questions lik, why are you asking? Must you know everything? Do i know if you are cheating? Why are you monitoring/stalking me? My guy run faster than your shadow....
11. She doesnt complain or get jealous when she sees other girls around you
13. She prefers to be independent, than spending her time with you, or hanging out with you. Whatever her reasons mighr be, she is die-hard cheat
14. She has many uncles, brothers, cousins, just friends, male friends, etc. Who knows if they are realy the so-called......
15. She gets upset when you want to know who called or text her, or chat with her.....also there is no message in her inbox/outbox/sent box: even yours arent there? Sorry, na hm b ur name.

Author: AWUCHI CHINAZA NAAZ

2 Likes

Re: 15 Signs She Is Cheating by Charles4075(m): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: 15 Signs She Is Cheating by ymdo(m): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Make me sef follow put a dot. ( . )

(1) (Reply)

Outstanding Difference Between Men And Women(pics) / I'm I Been Childish Or Should I Be Worried? / Its December! Time For Guys To Break Up .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.