Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

In My Ghetto - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In My Ghetto (1000 Views)

Kutty And The Ghetto Story By Rounakid (kutty) / Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. / Life Of A Shy Ghetto Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In My Ghetto by opalk(m): 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
the story of a boy who was lost in trial
Re: In My Ghetto by opalk(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
kino after failing jamb two times he turned a nuisance to his sreet.since his father's death, they lost all their property to their umunna who dispised their only mother because she was not their tribe being a yoruba woman. since their father was a headmaster only had a house. their umanna collected the house forcefully from them. TO BE CONTINUED
Re: In My Ghetto by opalk(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
kino. after failing jamb two times he turned a nuisance to his sreet.since his father's death, they lost all their property to their umunna who dispised their only mother because she was not their tribe being a yoruba woman. since their father was a headmaster and only had a house. their umanna collected the house forcefully from them. TO BE CONTINUED
Re: In My Ghetto by leshluap(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Na jst dis one line b d story
Re: In My Ghetto by opalk(m): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
[code][/code]
Re: In My Ghetto by opalk(m): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
my story might be stupid but who cares right ?
Re: In My Ghetto by opalk(m): 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
grin
Re: In My Ghetto by opalk(m): 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
continued.
after a while with no house living in an uncompleted building. they later moved to a small house at Okafor's street, the house was a mess,a rat and termite infested building. kino could just sit in the verdanah just there, thinking if only his mother could buy a house in adenuga street where she works as an housekeeper. an high class/profile street not too far from theirs.in front of their house of a retire civil servant,Mr gibson, slim and tall man who should be in his late fifties, he and his wife janet a fat, tall women of her late forties they had three children namely fred, lydia and cecila. fred a huge and fat boy, lydia a slim and tall girl, cecila a short but fat girl. fred was a boy his age. since they both wrote together that year. they got acquited easily TO BE COUNTINUED
Re: In My Ghetto by Olajummylove(f): 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
hmmmmm
Re: In My Ghetto by opalk(m): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
BE INFORM THAT EVERY SATURDAY POSTS ABOUT THE STORY WILL BE MADE
Re: In My Ghetto by Divepen1(m): 10:29am On Jul 04, 2015
Oya... LEt's go
Re: In My Ghetto by eyesofgod: 11:12am On Sep 27, 2015
opalk:
continued.
[i]after a while with no house living in an uncompleted building. they later moved to a small house at Okafor's street, the house was a mess,a rat and termite infested building. kino could just sit in the verdanah just there, thinking if only his mother could buy a house in adenuga street where she works as an housekeeper. an high class/profile street not too far from theirs.in front of their house of Mr gibson, slim and tall man who should be in his late fifties, he and his wife janet a fat, tall women of her late forties they had three children namely fred, lydia and cecila. fred a huge and fat boy, lydia a slim and tall girl, cecila a short but fat girl. fred was a boy his age. since they both wrote together that year. they got acquited easily.T[/i]O BE COUNTINUED

(1) (Reply)

How Many Novels Have You Read, And Name Them.. / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 2 / The Fallen Hero- A Poem For Muhammad Gadaffi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.