Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms (32973 Views)

Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! / 2011: Atiku Challenges Presidential Aspirants To Debate ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by sarutobie(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
indeed we are PROGRESSING!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by UnknownT: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
I hope 9ice get 2.2 million to take buy form? No be to rush go start from House of Rep! He for jejely pay 300k for House of Assembly gringrin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by philantoxx(m): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
if buhari is able to pay this sum.nobody will believe he was not corrupt o.
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Janetozi(f): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
27m for ordinary form made of paper? Chaii!!shocked

no wonder election period is characterized with so many ritual killing & sacrifice, God will save us all.
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by amanze15(m): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
RayPsst:

Because of 27 Million Naira??
. Na garri money?! undecided
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
Descartes: This is a subtle way for Atiku and Tinubu to scheme out Buhari. angry
who cares 'bout that? What matters is..
#gej till '19

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
To my understanding, the 27 million naira charged each president aspirant is meant to foot the campaign in the 36 states and Abuja. APC does not have resources and fund (20 billion USD) like PDP and jets to be going round the country campaigning. The PDP can always use the 10 presidential jets, helicopters of the armed forces and the police.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Superstar007(m): 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
And we're here wondering why we don't have good leaders? Tell me where someone who isn't at the helm of affairs or doesn't have political ties but with genuine intents for the state will get that kind of money. Most of these peeps na business men/con men, thats why when they get to office their sole aim is to recoup their investments.

No wonder these peeps dey go gaga anytime them lose election shocked
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Descartes: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
MisterLongman: Are you saying Buhari can't afford #27M..... Even If he can't afford it, he does not have political associates that can raise it for him
I have seen this game before. My state is a case study.
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Bunch of crooks. Abeg let me just take a little nap this afternoon smiley
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Cmeo(m): 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
Good for the party. It is a strategy to separate boys from men and to ensure there is no too much factions or breakup at the national level that will affect the party structure after the primary election.

Only those you know strategic management would know what this means.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
[size=13pt]There is no wrong in it. They dont fund the party through stealing from the nation like PDP might be doing; Funds have to come through investment from within. The election is fast approaching and these high funds will separate the serious from the unserious and also assist the party in campaigning.........political ambition is not for malnourished pockets!! Kapish?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by anonimi: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
presido1: Corrupt free people or people that kept Nigeria down.

Abeg helep me ask the correct question o jare.
Make his donors declare their Personal Income Tax returns for the last three years.

In short, APC=PDP=APC
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
donphilopus:

Dude, you're bereft of ideas. If you think there's anytime Buhari would ever buy the form with his cash, then you're truly bereft of ideas. People are always there to support the people's General.

so hw will gmb pay them back if n only if he wins?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by brosdoncome(m): 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
lekanolas: The National Executive Committee of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Friday approved the electoral guidelines of the party, pegging the expression of interest and nomination forms for its presidential ticket at N27.5million. However, forms for other elective offices were categorised as sitting aspirants and are expected to pay more than fresh aspirants on the same office.

For sitting governorship aspirants, they are to pay N10.5 million for nomination and expression of interest forms, while fresh aspirants are to pay N5.5 million for the same forms. For the National Assembly, the sitting senators would pay N5.3 million, while the fresh aspirants would pay N3.3 million. Also the members of the House of Representatives who might want to return will pay N3.2 million, while those aspiring freshly will pay N2.2 million.

The state House of Assemblies fresh aspirants would pay N550, 000, while sitting aspirants are expected to pay N800, 000. The party’s NEC also approved 50% deduction for the female and physically challenged aspirants for all the offices.

The meeting was attended by the members of the National Working Committee, led by its chairman, Chief John Oyegun, presidential hopefuls, Gen Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. Others were: Governors of Kano and Nasarawa States, Engr. Rabiu Kwankwanso and Alhaji Tanko Al-Makura, Board of Trustees members, zonal chairmen and state chairmen of the party.

http://www.newsday.com.ng/apc-presidential-aspirants-pay-n27-million-forms/

APC estorting janja weed members since 1899
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Descartes: 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
Rexxie:
who cares 'bout that? What matters is..
#gej till '19
These Janjäweeds are not serious angry

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by kristisking(m): 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
This is serious even when they know winning is not guaranteed.When one steals what doesnt belong to him,he squanders it,this is what is happening to our politicians.Stealing and squandering since independence

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by diki1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
That is Akara change to Atiku

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
philantoxx: if buhari is able to pay this sum.nobody will believe he was not corrupt o.

[size=13pt]Have you heard of sponsorship? ? Obama was sponsored all through so its not a hard thing.

Friends who support can make donations, that is how fresh politicians foot huge campaign costs[/size]

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by spanzed(m): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
No wonder dey don't have any agenda dan to go and steal in office..

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by chimerase2: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
datribune: GMB, no shaking. Nothing will stop u, not even money. We will do whatever it takes to make u president & to realize d true potential of our country. We shall be d foot-soldiers of ur campaign to make Nigeria great again. GMB - tried, tested & proven to be one of Nigeria's greatest leaders of all time. Sai Buhari, carry go jor, nothing do u.
dat is wat we hv been hearing for de past 3 election nw

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by philantoxx(m): 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
chrisbaba1:

[size=13pt]Have you heard of sponsorship? ? Obama was sponsored all through so its not a hard thing.

Friends who support can make donations, that is how fresh politicians foot huge campaign costs[/size]
with the benefactor expecting returns from such beneficiary.either way corruption's got to be involved.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by lewis512(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
[b]how much is it for Mr Abolore 9ice to pay ,because i really want him elected to the post he desires.....[/b]
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by folahann(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
I remember when PDP governorship aspirants dat lost out to Fayose demanded a refund of their 10 million naira

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by abbccc(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
Am not a supporter of APC neither am i for PDP....But the high price tag on expression of interest form is to whittle down the number of people aspiring for the posts especially the unserious ones....

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by sunsky29(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
ths one b lyk football betting.wey u no da sure of wining til aftr d game u c scrz na wen u go kw say them don judge ya case...
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by MissTeaseMe(f): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
donphilopus:

Dude, you're bereft of ideas. If you think there's anytime Buhari would ever buy the form with his cash, then you're truly bereft of ideas. People are always there to support the people's General.
Sure he has no clue about politics. It is same even in the United States, so far you are a name to reckon with, people are always there to sponsor u no matter the cost.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by datribune: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
chimerase2: dat is wat we hv been hearing for de past 3 election nw

I want GEJ & d noisy band of sycophants to keep thinking dat way. But I tell u, d chips ar down. We know dat d chips ar down & we can't go on like dis. d bullsh*t of i had no shoes or d divisiveness & blackmail of using BH to paint d opposition bad will not work dis time. Just as we cast away ethnic & religious colourations to make GEJ president, a chance which he squandered on d alter of corruption, Buhari will receive our mandate to sanitize our country & halt d rot.
Enjoy it while it lasts, 4 d clueless one is on d homestrech of his presidency.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Truckpusher(m): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
And they said they are progressive? undecided

If I'm a good man without money and I needed to dole out 27m before I can be a flag bearer,what are the chances that I won't embezzle money to pay off my debt,settle my sponsors and have enough to cater for my numerous needs?.....smh

Thieves everywhere you go if you ask me. grin

APC = DISGRUNTLED PDP MEMBERS .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by nurez305(m): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
Form that was sold for 4500 for president in department in school........LOL cool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

David Mark, Gabriel Suswam Hand Over PDP Party Structure To Gov. Ortom / Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' / VIO Not Permitted To Check Drivers Licence, Vehicle Particulars—frsc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.