Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,781 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms (33098 Views)

Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! / 2011: Atiku Challenges Presidential Aspirants To Debate ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by obayaya(m): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
ayindejimmy:
plz do. Its nt wat u giv dat matters but knwin u contributed...no matter hw little.
U shuld try it too

Aiit
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
Are they collecting money to fund...., B.., your guess is as good as mine.
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Descartes: 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Mention: Tinubu Account would start receiving some great alerts soon
Maga Must Pay(MMP) gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Descartes: 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
Pauljonnes: Buhari is my dad's friend , I know he can't raise this money... the guy done finish..... he has lost is foreign allies
Who told you that the 'Peoples' General can not pay the Bill of goodwill

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by OLADD: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
anonimi:

I thought your cluelessness was simply a flash in the pan but I was mistaken as it seems well embedded and ingrained.
So your "Saint" Buhari did not make "countless corrupt billionaires" as =>

- Military governor
- Petroleum Minister under whose watch $2.8 billion went missing
- Military DICTATOR Head of State
- Abacha's henchman at PTDF

I don't so please tell me, Mr. Insider angry

And APC does not have so many states under its control as well as LGAs with radio and TV stations as well as newspapers that it will also monopolise as it has done in previous elections

Abeg count me out of your foolishness, why would I support a MORE corrupt bunch of PRETENDERS whose track record is filled with =>

- Sorrows
- Tears and
- Blood

when I nor dey craze shocked
[color=#006600][/color]

I thank God for this country with people like you around. You're amongst those who do not allow sentiment to kill their conscience. Pls keep it up.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by saintneo(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
funshint:
Stop lieing; where did U̶̲̥̅̊ get your figures from. Hasn't PDP ceded the presidential ticket solely to GEJ?! So much for these TAN members.

Before you open your mouth to spit out rubbish kindly check the internet......

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/sole-candidature-pdp-govs-stakeholders-leave-jonathan-without-option/

[size=30pt] I am not a politician, I am not a PDP member, I am not a PDP fanatic, I am not a TAN member; however I am a Nigerian that keeps his ear to the ground, listen to news everyday(local and international) so as to be up-to-date with things that can change my future, our future.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by ayindejimmy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
anonimi:

Okay, Oga Ayindejimmy I am very sorry for the unintended insults, it simply shows how alarmed I am at the way the PRETENCE of these looters is getting to so many people.

I hope you will counter with FACTS, now that I have apologized, so we all increase our knowledge of what is going on around us.
Cheers.
lol!
Lemme share one general philosophy wit u. We r merely choosin d bad candidates among d worsts.
My point is dat PDP has d advantage of incumbency. Ok Tinubu owns TVC bt only NTA has national coverage. And d presidnt Gej has d rite to Tv coverage nationwide by NTA. Which he's religiously utilizin.
In addition, multi-billion companies and individuals dat r interest in d status quo wil certainly peach their tents wit PDP.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by dlifted: 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Chibok girls: APC accuses Jonathan of playing dirt... http://dlifted..com/2014/09/chibok-girls-apc-accuses-jonathan-of.html?spref=tw

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by koning: 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
Descartes: grin You know that Atiku is a spoiler. He will tell Buhari what Andy Uba told Soludo during the PDP Primaries.cool

Please remind us again. i've forgotten what Andy Uba told Soludo .
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Mujinho4b(m): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
Just imagine...
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Nosaghae(m): 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
thats why their belly always comes first wen finally elected. POLITICS OF INVESTMENT

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by dayocash: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
Non of the parties form is cheap. APC=#27.5m , and PDP= #22m. Is there any difference?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by prowlG: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
Cheap mtn data bundles
N300 for 250mb
N600 for 500mb
N900 for 750mb
N1200 for 1gb

https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300#26566633
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Akalia(m): 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
Join the promising organization and reap big, become a Transformation Ambassador of Nigeria(TAN).click http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=169176
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by timilehing(m): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
27,000,000 is too small for presidential seat in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by mrmagoo(m): 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
27 million naira for forms. More inflation and currency devaluation this election season, you want to be a leader and you don't even care about the people you are leading smh

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by anonimi: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
ayindejimmy:
Lemme share one general philosophy wit u. We r merely choosin d bad candidates among d worsts.

We are both on the same page for the above.
I have said that APC=PDP=APC.
My main grouse is the bloody PRETENCE of being saints by the smart crooks in APC.

My point is dat PDP has d advantage of incumbency. Ok Tinubu owns TVC bt only NTA has national coverage. And d presidnt Gej has d rite to Tv coverage nationwide by NTA. Which he's religiously utilizin.

I thought APC has almost half of the governors of the 36 states.
Don't they have state TV stations that are probably even more modern with total wider coverage than NTA plus Tinubu's TVC and there is his Nation newspaper, Osun Defender and other state newspapers and radio stations not so

BTW, Jonathan does not have the RIGHT to monopolise TV coverage. I don't believe the relevant electoral laws give him such right. However since APC is keen to monopolise at their own level they have no moral ground to accuse PDP of doing the same.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by akiOYIBO: 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
Anyhow shaa........just that their potential candidates are incapable of gaining votes. Thought they would work on it long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by jamace(m): 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
How can a form for a DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP be purchased for a whooping N27M ? Can such a person remember the oath of office, to rule the citizens well?
Well, all I can see here is a failed leadership even before coming into being. APC is out for business, to loot whatever is left. Don't tell me it is a progressive party. APC is already a robbery suspect. Vote it at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by eightsin(m): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
27.5 mil just for a form you ain't even sure of wining the election. Mehn!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by iykololo(m): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
lekanolas: The National Executive Committee of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Friday approved the electoral guidelines of the party, pegging the expression of interest and nomination forms for its presidential ticket at N27.5million. However, forms for other elective offices were categorised as sitting aspirants and are expected to pay more than fresh aspirants on the same office.

For sitting governorship aspirants, they are to pay N10.5 million for nomination and expression of interest forms, while fresh aspirants are to pay N5.5 million for the same forms. For the National Assembly, the sitting senators would pay N5.3 million, while the fresh aspirants would pay N3.3 million. Also the members of the House of Representatives who might want to return will pay N3.2 million, while those aspiring freshly will pay N2.2 million.

The state House of Assemblies fresh aspirants would pay N550, 000, while sitting aspirants are expected to pay N800, 000. The party’s NEC also approved 50% deduction for the female and physically challenged aspirants for all the offices.

The meeting was attended by the members of the National Working Committee, led by its chairman, Chief John Oyegun, presidential hopefuls, Gen Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. Others were: Governors of Kano and Nasarawa States, Engr. Rabiu Kwankwanso and Alhaji Tanko Al-Makura, Board of Trustees members, zonal chairmen and state chairmen of the party.

http://www.newsday.com.ng/apc-presidential-aspirants-pay-n27-million-forms/

APC- Always Promoting Conflict/Corruption.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by ayindejimmy(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
anonimi:

We are both on the same page for the above.
I have said that APC=PDP=APC.
My main grouse is the bloody PRETENCE of being saints by the smart crooks in APC.

I thought APC has almost half of the governors of the 36 states.
Don't they have state TV stations that are probably even more modern with total wider coverage than NTA plus Tinubu's TVC and there is his Nation newspaper, Osun Defender and other state newspapers and radio stations not so

BTW, Jonathan does not have the RIGHT to monopolise TV coverage. I don't believe the relevant electoral laws give him such right. However since APC is keen to monopolise at their own level they have no moral ground to accuse PDP of doing the same.
there's no 'pretence of being saint' in APC. Even if there is, its an illusion, and nt to me. Who on Nairaland doesnt knw Tinubu and Atiku's (jus 2 mentn few) wealth is questnabl?
Election apart, NTA ought to cover d presidnt. And d presidnt is PDP's candidate. U kept comparin state Tvs wit no netwrk wit National tvs wit wider netwrks.
LTV too ought to cover Fasola witin their coverage if he becomes a presidential candidate.
I'v u nt askd y Gej is campaignin against INEC guidelines? SIMPLE, cos he's presidnt

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by lastpage: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
ALMOST EVERYBODY AND EVERYTHING IN THIS COUNTRY IS TAINTED WITH CORRUPTION!

EVEN "PARTY MACHINERY" IS CREATING MONEY TO LOOT! shocked shocked shocked

This is how they ENSURE THAT GOOD PEOPLE (WHO MIGHT NOT HAVE STOLEN ANY MONEY) NEVER HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO RULE THIS COUNTRY. ...... EXCEPT SCAMMERS, TREASURY LOOTERS AND DRUG LORDS!

Weep for my Kontiri! cry cry cry cry

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
Chinom:

People who know nothing about Naija politics will always bring United states in the discussion. Nigeria is NOT USA. Sponsorship in Nigeria is loaded. Not in the polished way it's done in the US, but crudely loaded in Nigeria. A sitting governor was kidnapped from the statehouse because of sponsorship. Ngige is still traumatised till today grin. Mbadinuju's life was made a hell by Sir Emeka Offor.

The Buhari i know will not accept that sort of sponsorship. The man says he still lives in a rented house for christs sake. Atiku and Tinubu just want to scheme him out.
with this your statement, I don d feel for gmb.. But I really don't give a 4k...gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by xcelworld(m): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
samuelkaykay: Association of politibusiness company.
Can Buhari afford it?
Buhari can afford x 2

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Oringo1: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
If they like make dem give them on credit....All i know is GEJ will beat any of them hands down...
We are waiting .....

GEJ till we can generate 50,000 mega watts .

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by viczing(m): 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Even goats hate atiku and the janjanweeds, gej till my gradma breast stands grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by bigiyaro(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
And APC will want to claim its better than PDP.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by SHOLATEMI: 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
CFCfan:
To put it in perspective, N27.5 million is over $171,000!
Who knows, PDP may demand GEJ pay N35 million to be the sole candidate.
check PDP rate,d only diff is presidential rate. For president is 22.2m,governor is 10m,senator is 5m,fed rep is 3m while state house of assembly is 1m compare dis PDP rate to APC who is thief among dm.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by marv1: 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
Descartes: This is a subtle way for Atiku and Tinubu to scheme out Buhari. angry
l just they watch. They are going to use their own hand tie themselves. So that tinubu will now sponsor sombody against atiku when they would have chased out credible person, GEJ pls ride on. Apc is sleeping and sleepry away...

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by dayocash: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
Pizzanatty: Now This Is Mind Blowing...Is Amount To Checkmate Number Of Aspirants? Is PDP form also within this amount? Is is refundeable to looser in form of compensation by the finally winner?
So many questions comes to mind with this form issue...anyway i can pray in my closest for God To Intervene In The Affairs Of This My Belove Country
. PDP's form is #22m, so no much difference. Buhari is capable of getting the form. To contest for presidency, u must av atleast #2b. Atleast, Buhari can afford an Armoured vehicle that costs millions of naira

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Descartes: 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
marv1: l just they watch. They are going to use their own hand tie themselves. So that tinubu will now sponsor sombody against atiku when they would have chased out credible person, GEJ pls ride on. Apc is sleeping and sleepry away...
Some of these Janjäweed fans are not smart and lack retentive memory. They have forgotten in a hurry how Kwankwoso and Aliyu Muazu maradonised Jang during the NGF election. Tinubu is the smartest of them all who knows when to sell out when chips are down angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ambode Left Out As Sanwo-olu Reads Acceptance Speech (full Video) / Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 / Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.