Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Happy 60th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy 60th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo (1322 Views)

Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo / Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 60th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by ichommy(m): 12:13am On Sep 27, 2014
The founder of the famous Living Faith Church {winners chapel}- Bishop Dr. David, Olaniyi, Oyedepo turned 60 Today.

Wishes you many more years Sir.

Drop ya wishes for Papa.

SOURCE www.emmanuelbabatunde.com

Re: Happy 60th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by XuteSleeks(m): 12:23am On Sep 27, 2014
Happy birthday Papa.
Re: Happy 60th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by ichommy(m): 12:27am On Sep 27, 2014
I will try to upload pics at d venue today, Canaanland is loaded since Thursday. wink
Re: Happy 60th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by funstufz: 12:57am On Sep 27, 2014
Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyy

More Grace over all your Life endeavors

Papa David Oyedepo

Re: Happy 60th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by amokeme(f): 5:29am On Sep 27, 2014
ichommy: I will try to upload pics at d venue today, Canaanland is loaded since Thursday. wink
I think since sunday
Re: Happy 60th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by ichommy(m): 6:23am On Sep 27, 2014
Today is d deal day.
amokeme: I think since sunday
Re: Happy 60th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by wallex1983(m): 6:39am On Sep 27, 2014
Any special event happening today? Any live coverage?
Re: Happy 60th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Kunleskey(m): 7:24am On Sep 27, 2014
Happy birthday to you..sir
Re: Happy 60th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by trevolady(f): 7:30am On Sep 27, 2014
I was abt creatin a thread until I saw dis...happy birthday to bishop david olaniyi oyedepo,the oil on ur head will never run dry,by d time u'r 120 u'll still be preachin d word of faith with renewed strength physically n spiritually,Love u to bits papa!!!

Exceedin grace to all winners in d house!
Re: Happy 60th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by trevolady(f): 7:36am On Sep 27, 2014
ichommy: I will try to upload pics at d venue today, Canaanland is loaded since Thursday. wink

Pls do wink
Re: Happy 60th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by ichommy(m): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2014
Yeah live coverage from Canaanland but i guess u can only view @ viewing centre. Or ve @ BNN
wallex1983: Any special event happening today? Any live coverage?
Re: Happy 60th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by ichommy(m): 10:49am On Sep 27, 2014
Daddy GO and his wife arrived with chopper *sorry about the Image quality*

Re: Happy 60th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by daryoor(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2014
happy birthday to mr roll royce phantom. a big shout out to those giving him the moula to preach to people who have already heard the message, keep the recycling work up niccca. dbanj said u prayed on his passport before he went to u.s, i guess his soul isnt as important as his tithe.

some people will flex on earth and flex in heaven. while some. ........ neither.
Re: Happy 60th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by JesusisLord85: 11:34am On Sep 27, 2014
Where in the bible did the elect celebrate birthdays?

But that's none of my business.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy 60th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
Happy birthday sir. You have impacted many lives greatly, mine inclusive. God bless you and your family!

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? / Check Out Pastor Adeboye And Pastor Oyedepo In There Youth Days! / Flash: Revolution Is Coming Which No One Can Stop - T.B Joshua (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.