Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Am I Normal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Normal (774 Views)

I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? / Help!!! Am I Normal? This Is What I Feel Every Morning. (pix 18+) / These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Normal by T3Amo(f): 7:26am On Sep 27, 2014
Sometimes I think perhaps something is wrong with me.

I have never really been the real affectionate/emotional type in relationships. I am in a relationship currently but to be honest if I never get married I would not really care.

I also feel like if a man leaves me then so be it or if he cheats then whatever. Am not saying that I will still stay with him but I will not kill myself over it. Romantic stuff too bores me a lot.

I have not suffered a heartbreak before so I don't understand why I am like this.
Re: Am I Normal by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2014
Yes you are very normal dear. Just that you've not gotten to find your rhythm. Some call it soulmate.
Re: Am I Normal by DaWorshiper(m): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2014
You're normal o.. Even me, I'm almost like that; i no send all these love love thing!
Re: Am I Normal by Naavah(f): 10:52am On Sep 27, 2014
Mumsy come see ur daughter's twin. Lol
Re: Am I Normal by 01emek(m): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2014
You havn't met me that why... And finally when i said i wanna brakeup, you would be like ''baby am sorry'' it won't happen again. Just pm me. tongue
Re: Am I Normal by MisterLongman(m): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2014
This is the link to the adverts section www.nairaland.com/ads.............................................................................................. Go and advertise yourself there, you will get more customers........ And please don't forget to thank me later
Re: Am I Normal by ayanbaba2(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2014
Me_too._i_don't_even_have_an_intimate_gf
Re: Am I Normal by 1one: 11:37am On Sep 27, 2014
@OP

You'd be surprised at how actually very Normal your are in the midst of other people.. I think it's perfectly normal to feel that way.. Every one of us feel that way at some point or given phases in our lives... So it's a normal thing.

I think you should move your idea about romance from the "I want to feel affection" to actually being the "giver of that affection". I think the more of something you give, the more of that thing you become... If you form it a habit to give affection to him now, then sooner than later it would become natural for you and you would soon begin to really appreciate the bond, time, love, warmth, thrill and companionship in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Am I Normal by Taleeysun(f): 11:56am On Sep 27, 2014
T3Amo: Sometimes I think perhaps something is wrong with me.

I have never really been the real affectionate/emotional type in relationships. I am in a relationship currently but to be honest if I never get married I would not really care.

I also feel like if a man leaves me then so be it or if he cheats then whatever. Am not saying that I will still stay with him but I will not kill myself over it. Romantic stuff too bores me a lot.

I have not suffered a heartbreak before so I don't understand why I am like this.
same here, you are not alone, but i love it anyway
Re: Am I Normal by snakebeat: 11:57am On Sep 27, 2014

Likewise me, u're normal. I guess your temperament is phlegmel, that's why u're unemotional.
Re: Am I Normal by Missmossy(f): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
I guess it happens,you are still in that phase of life when your emotions aint intact,with time you'd pass over it.

1 Like

Re: Am I Normal by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2014

Obviously you have not met a real Yoruba guy. smiley

1 Like

Re: Am I Normal by decode55(m): 8:17am On Sep 28, 2014
its pretty normal undecided.

I feel the same way too most of the time.

(1) (Reply)

Listen Up, Guys!11 Questions You SHOULD Ask A Woman Before Marrying Her / Father Advice To Son / How Joe Introduced His Son To S*X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.