Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Oritsejafor The Spiritual Father Of GEJ And PDP! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oritsejafor The Spiritual Father Of GEJ And PDP! (676 Views)

Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) / Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritsejafor The Spiritual Father Of GEJ And PDP! by courage54(m): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2014
According to General Azazi of blessed memories, He opined that PDP is Boko-Haram and Boko-Haram is PDP. I also created a thread some weeks back where I highlighted the reasons why PDP is using Boko-Haram to terrorise the North but some people where too quick to condemn me then but thank God some facts are gradually emanating.

This was my previous thread

Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North - Politics - Nairaland
------------------------

https://www.nairaland.com/1839962/exposed-reasons-why-jonathan-using

If Nigeria is to be a serious country I wonder why Oritsejafor and Amodu Sherrif will still be walking freely on the street, though am not surprise because this is what you get when you have a clueless drunkard at the head of affairs.

Nigerians must rise and seek justices and answers to the following questions.

1. What is happening to those who lost their love ones at the last immigration recruitment scam? Where a lot of young graduates lost their lives all in the name of getting a non-existing jobs after paying heavily for it.

2. How far has this govt fight corruption because the likes of FFK, Otedola and his partner in crime and Stealer Odua are still walking freely? And nobody has been persecuted for corruption in the last 5 years of this administration.

3. Where is our subside re-investment fund?

4. What has been the outcome of the investigation of all the Boko-haram suspects so far? Even after the revelation of Amodu Sherrif and Orisetjafor noting meaningful has happen to those names.

5. How come Nigeria is so now indebted even after we were debt free before Obasanjo left office?

6. Where are all the money budgeted for the fight against insurgent? Because we are about to borrow another 1 billion dollars to fight the same insurgents.

We can not continue to do things in the same way and be expecting different result, 2015 is the right time to correct the mistakes of 2011. God Bless Nigeria

Before you criticises me, am a Christian and am from Niger Delta

God bless Nigeria
God bless Niger delta
Re: Oritsejafor The Spiritual Father Of GEJ And PDP! by RagaMufeen(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2014
Who is spiritual fada of APC? Is not shekau who quote the quran everytime he's killing people shouting alahu akber? You moslem think say we no get sense.
Re: Oritsejafor The Spiritual Father Of GEJ And PDP! by MrKevinBig(m): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2014
cryAll I pray for is the day we ll put sentiment aside and be realistic for the sake of our only Country 9ja. It breaks my heart when people blind themselves with sentiment when they obviously do not and ll never benefit from the corrupt wealth acquired by some uscrupulous elements simply because they r the same tribe, region or ethnic group. Pls let's be wise and stop letting those thives fool us.
Re: Oritsejafor The Spiritual Father Of GEJ And PDP! by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2014
Op is not getting the message at all! Am surprised that all over the world today there is only one threat to human advancement, civilization and peace: ISLAM is it!
GEJ does not need to destroy the north by bombing. Its not necessary. He only need to fast tract the much awaited referendum to let the north go their way out of naija. Dats all! Papa Oritse is just hot for you guys to handle up islamic North. He says the truth cos he is from the source of Truth. Let him be. He is the best CAN presdo so far.
Re: Oritsejafor The Spiritual Father Of GEJ And PDP! by MrKevinBig(m): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2014
RagaMufeen its d likes of U I just talked about. I assume ya well informed about the happenings in Nija else how could U know Shekau is the Spiritual father of APC, pls why did 'they' kill A. Azazi?
Re: Oritsejafor The Spiritual Father Of GEJ And PDP! by RagaMufeen(m): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2014
MrKevinBig: RagaMufeen its d likes of U I just talked about. I assume ya well informed about the happenings in Nija else how could U know Shekau is the Spiritual father of APC, pls why did 'they' kill A. Azazi?

are u not d 1 dat started it by callin Ayo fada of PDP? read d 1st post and tell me i started it. You moslem na wa for you
Re: Oritsejafor The Spiritual Father Of GEJ And PDP! by MrKevinBig(m): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2014
With all due respect, what is a high ranking pastor and the head of the largest religion in a country like Nigeria and at a time which all is not well with killings in the north and corruption here and there be doing around the President all the times? Ehn!!! Why won't he compromise and succumb to temptations?
Re: Oritsejafor The Spiritual Father Of GEJ And PDP! by courage54(m): 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
RagaMufeen: Who is spiritual fada of APC? Is not shekau who quote the quran everytime he's killing people shouting alahu akber? You moslem think say we no get sense.

Where were you when Boko-Haram called Amodu Sherrif and Hejairaki as their sponsors?

(1) (Reply)

Protest In Akure Over Mimiko's Defection / Why Presidency Is Victimizing Me - Kwankwaso / Nigerian Soilders Dancing Skelewu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.