Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Proof Your Self If You Are Intelligent... (this Brainteaser Can Frustrate You!) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Proof Your Self If You Are Intelligent... (this Brainteaser Can Frustrate You!) (1302 Views)

Question: Which One Dey Frustrate You Pass Among These Organization? / Did You Ever Enjoy/suffer This Experience Like My Humble Self?...if You Do...say / Come In,if You Are Intelligent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof Your Self If You Are Intelligent... (this Brainteaser Can Frustrate You!) by Rounakid(m): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2014
BRAIN TEASER FOR GENIUSES:

A is B’s daughter

B is C’s mother

D is C’s brother.

How is D related to A?

(A) Grandfather (B) Son
(C) Brother (D) Father
Re: Proof Your Self If You Are Intelligent... (this Brainteaser Can Frustrate You!) by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 27, 2014
Rounakid: BRAIN TEASER FOR GENIUSES:
Ada is Bola’s daughter
Bola is Chika’s mother
Didi is Chika’s brother.
How is Didi related to Chika?
(A) Grandfather (B) Son
(C) Brother (D) Father

u a major fool

u have even doctored the original post...yet everyone can see ur not very clever
Re: Proof Your Self If You Are Intelligent... (this Brainteaser Can Frustrate You!) by Guykhena(m): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2014
Rounakid: BRAIN TEASER FOR GENIUSES:

Ada is Bola’s daughter

Bola is Chika’s mother

Didi is Chika’s brother.

How is Didi related to Ada?

(A) Grandfather (B) Son
(C) Brother (D) Father
Brother,,,na
Mtchew I expected something more tasking..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof Your Self If You Are Intelligent... (this Brainteaser Can Frustrate You!) by immortalcrown(m): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2014
(C) Brother
Re: Proof Your Self If You Are Intelligent... (this Brainteaser Can Frustrate You!) by Jutheone: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2014
OP, if this really stormed your brain or frustrated you, it simply means u must be really dull!! Smh.. #lowIQ
Re: Proof Your Self If You Are Intelligent... (this Brainteaser Can Frustrate You!) by Rounakid(m): 9:54am On Sep 27, 2014
spotit:

u a major fool

why na?

Why did u abuse me?

Nw i give u from today till tomorrow to apologise or face my wrath... sad
Re: Proof Your Self If You Are Intelligent... (this Brainteaser Can Frustrate You!) by AYOUNG(m): 9:54am On Sep 27, 2014
sad
Re: Proof Your Self If You Are Intelligent... (this Brainteaser Can Frustrate You!) by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 27, 2014
Rounakid:

why na?

Why did u abuse me?

Nw i give u from today till tomorrow to apologise or face my wrath... sad
u a compound retaŕd...anything u say is effective in your life the instant you have said or typed it
Re: Proof Your Self If You Are Intelligent... (this Brainteaser Can Frustrate You!) by Rounakid(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2014
AYOUNG: family member of cos

u astonished me... Lol..z
Re: Proof Your Self If You Are Intelligent... (this Brainteaser Can Frustrate You!) by Rounakid(m): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2014
spotit: u a compound retaŕd...anything u say is effective in your life the instant you have said or typed it

for the last time and last chance... Apologise or

Re: Proof Your Self If You Are Intelligent... (this Brainteaser Can Frustrate You!) by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2014
Rounakid:

for the last time and last chance... Apologise or

lmaoo...i apologise, baby don't cry
Re: Proof Your Self If You Are Intelligent... (this Brainteaser Can Frustrate You!) by Rounakid(m): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2014
spotit: lmaoo...i apologise, baby don't cry

better... cheesy

buh mind u ahma nat a baby... sad
Re: Proof Your Self If You Are Intelligent... (this Brainteaser Can Frustrate You!) by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 27, 2014
Rounakid:

better... cheesy

buh mind u ahma nat a baby... sad
good boy...would you like chocolates or pringles? and it's 'PROVE' not Proof
Re: Proof Your Self If You Are Intelligent... (this Brainteaser Can Frustrate You!) by naturally: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
C
Re: Proof Your Self If You Are Intelligent... (this Brainteaser Can Frustrate You!) by homealone2(m): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
Brother

(1) (Reply)

See What This Lady Is Doin To Her Man / Oga Jona And Sambo 6 Months After Elections / You Wake One Morning Only To Find The Following

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.