Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,117 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) (14474 Views)

Meet The World’s Youngest Swimmer At Just One Day Old / Tiwa Savage On A Romantic Moment With Her Husband “teebillz” In A Yatch [PHOTO] / TOUCHING!!! Kenyan Granny Starts School(must See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) by dominique(f): 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pdizzle:

Naija ladies can fear sha..

you think it's easy to carry pikin for nine months?
Re: Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) by alexis007(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
...maybe the guy's rededicating the pikin back to the mermaid who gave it to him...who knows?
Re: Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) by bonger: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
alexis007: ...maybe the guy's rededicating the pikin back to the mermaid who gave it to him...who knows?

Chaiii, see typical naija mentality, so the mermaid dey reside for inside swimming pool abi?

1 Like

Re: Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
bonger:

typical you say, but that pool might have being sanitized cos he would have also thought about that

if he has, it still doesn't make this better because chlorine will be too harsh for the baby's skin.. anyway you must be right, No Dad will willfully endanger his baby, the man must have thought of something
Re: Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) by bonger: 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
bestestgirl:

if he has, it still doesn't make this better because chlorine will be too harsh for the baby's skin.. anyway you must be right, No Dad will willfully endanger his baby, the man must have thought of something

but i guess it was fun for the baby also
Re: Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) by bonger: 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
risky papa
Re: Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) by dopedealer(m): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
I bet, the day this kind of thing would repeat itself in NIGERIA corruption would stop. It simply means things would have changed!!
Re: Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) by Pdizzle(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
dominique:

you think it's easy to carry pikin for nine months?

You think its easy to put the pikin inside the mother?
Re: Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) by bonger: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pdizzle:

Bad guy!!!!!, me dey feel you cos you be voice for the men here, abeg ejaculation self no be small thing ooooo. Guys una know now grin grin grin grin
Re: Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hey people when would you all stop acting ignorantly and do some research?
New born babies have 2 reflexes that makes them tend to swim. These reflexes are called "diving in reflex" and "swimming reflex" it starts to fade 6months after a baby's birth.
Re: Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) by bonger: 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
lomomike: Hey people when would you all stop acting ignorantly and do some research?
New born babies have 2 reflexes that makes them tend to swim. These reflexes are called "diving in reflex" and "swimming reflex" it starts to fade 6months after a baby's birth.

tells us some more
Re: Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) by fairygeh(f): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
Na only white man fit do this I trust naija mothers,mother in laws not to allow this to happen
Re: Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) by Pdizzle(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
bonger:

Bad guy!!!!!, me dey feel you cos you be voice for the men here, abeg ejaculation self no be small thing ooooo. Guys una know now grin grin grin grin

Na so brother
Re: Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) by nairalife2013(m): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dis is nothin compared to d rituals in some riverine areas of cross river state where newborns are thrown into d river... Those who float are considered real humans while those who sink are left to die cos they are believd to be possessed by ogbanje or evil spirits.
Re: Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) by chelseabmw(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
wowwww so nice
Re: Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) by bonger: 5:52am On Sep 28, 2014
nairalife2013: Dis is nothin compared to d rituals in some riverine areas of cross river state where newborns are thrown into d river... Those who float are considered real humans while those who sink are left to die cos they are believd to be possessed by ogbanje or evil spirits.

Crazy sets of human being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) by bonger: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
this na boat cruise
Re: Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Infants instinctually hold their breath under water. Doesn't make this safe though.

1 Like

Re: Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) by Noneroone(m): 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
CoolHunk: Infants instinctually hold their breath under water. Doesn't make this safe though.
I have seen a documentary where a baby swam but couldnt understand how. Do you mind explaining further?
Re: Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) by dominique(f): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
Pdizzle:

You wan compare ten minutes of enjoyment to 9 months of discomfort? After all the wahala, I go now open eye watch my husband dip the baby in a pool. In fact, na all of us go enter the water grin
Re: Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) by Pdizzle(m): 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
dominique:

You wan compare ten minutes of enjoyment to 9 months of discomfort? After all the wahala, I go now open eye watch my husband dip the baby in a pool. In fact, na all of us go enter the water grin

Did the husband enjoy alone, they both enjoyed it. Its not easy to drain myself several times into a woman, then be the house boy for nine months, and starting running up and down when she want to give birth.
Re: Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
Noneroone: I have seen a documentary where a baby swam but couldnt understand how. Do you mind explaining further?
Didn't really delve into the subject, but I think it has to do with how babies were in their mother's womb...I think only babies under 1(?) hold their breath instinctually: they lose the instinct with time.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) by bonger: 7:39am On Sep 30, 2014
Noneroone: I have seen a documentary where a baby swam but couldnt understand how. Do you mind explaining further?

grin
Re: Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) by DopeAngel(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Photoshopcheesy
Re: Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) by IREOLUWANITEMI: 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
wow lovely
You want more news on ENTERTAINMENT, SPORT, FASHION AND you want to download the latest music, video. kindly visit this website
www.eleentertainment.com
Re: Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) by bonger: 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
IREOLUWANITEMI: wow lovely
You want more news on ENTERTAINMENT, SPORT, FASHION AND you want to download the latest music, video. kindly visit this website
www.eleentertainment.com

for your mind abi?
Re: Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) by waynewisdom(m): 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
aquatic babe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spot The Difference / Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. / Original CD/DVD Music and Movies in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.