Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,688 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye (28657 Views)

Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip / Jega’s Brother Justice A.A. Jega Who Died In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by dadaayodejio(m): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
Somebody "not Fayose" slapped/assaulted the judge (not in a beer parlour or at a rally)
It is not an issue totbyrrated as an APC said or PDP said it is an affront on the Nigerial Legal System (supposedly the highest authority in the land)
It is comparable (in my opinion) to slapping a General on parade ground
And the fact that it was not "Fayose" who did the "slapping g" should not be the end of the matter

Unless it is now okay to assault a public official at his duty post as long as there is another person who will be said to "not have" done the assault
major466:
APC was founded on the platter Lies and Anger Just last year.
Be prepared for more lies from APC next week.
major466:
APC was founded on the platter Lies and Anger Just last year.
Be prepared for more lies from APC next week.
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by bishopclin(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
arresa:

They'll set the state of fire and this is what they are preparing us for.

Nigeria is just a very lawless country because the man shouldn't have been allowed to run for office because he can not under the Nigerian constitution. He was tried, convicted and impeached and the Nigerian constitution says you can not run for any public office after indictment and impeachment..

Fayose is a common thug, but this fact is not foreign to him and this is why he's scared and nervous. His party shouldn't have put him especially on the ballot.

This is a country where illegalities means nothing, this is a country where convicts and crooks hangs around the president, this is a country where the president himself hires crooks under his ow ECFF to head top government positions..

It's a sad shame...

Below is what Gani Fawehinmi said about Fayose's impeachment..

I can see tht u are more intelligent, more educated, more upright and better than INEC and other institutions tht were responsible for the 2014 Ekiti governorship elections. Kudos!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by WOCKHARDI(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
The day I read this 'slapping' news in one evening newspaper, I doubted it. Most Nigerian newspapers now publish what will sell and not what they are sure of.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by IsmailOlalekan: 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
Why is it that most of you guys cant be objective for once. Ekiti state artoney general is the commisioner of justice of ekiti state as well. This implies is an APC member. For him to had fairly dish out this information, he deserve a comendation.
Am so disapointed in the comment of some political cyber dogs oagainstsAPCgeria is our nation let make constructive criticism to salvage our democracy!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Owoplenty(m): 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
What did you xpect? Adeyeye must be afraid of his future ochlocratic boss,so the dude is preserving is daily bread.
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
Amacaco: When the supporters of General Buhari maimed and killed Youth Corpers and thousands of other Southerners in the North after the 2011 General Election, was Buhari held responsible for the actions of his supporters even though he supported what they did before, during and after the Elections. Why should Fayose be held accountable for what his supporters do without his instructions. If that is the case, all APC Leaders should be held responsible for the death of the former NURTW chairman who was shot dead by their supporters and assassins.

Men I feel like giving u an Emeritus in Replying the haters
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by kingvicking(m): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
neenar: "Fayose didn't slap him; his supporters did" Any difference? Oh yeah, rain isn't falling; the sky is just urinating. undecided

The guys were hailing Fayose and the judge said Fayose to tell his thugs to keep quite and that got of the nerves of the boys, because he call them THUGS. Fayose only said "those are the masses who voted me in, and not thugs"
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by loremore60: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hello to every one here Presently ! Well we are an independent group of specialized IT professionals and data base technicians who are specialized in the production of quality documents such as Passports,Drivers license,ID cards,Stamps,Visas,Diplomas of very high quality and other products for all countries: USA, Australia,UK, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italian, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland . This list is not full. contact General support: many.types@yahoo.com
To get the additional information and place the order just call or contact us via email mobile.

-IDs Scan:
-HOLOGRAMS: IDENTICAL
-BARCODES: IDS SCAN
-UV: YES
-Realistic Holograms
-Formatted Bar Codes and Coded Magnetic Strips
-Properly Encoded ID Numbers and Soundex Codes

So if you want to change your location, Identity, Visibility, Travel to where you desire most and more just get directly to us at

Email ID: many.types@yahoo.com

Skype ID: many.types
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by princelolly(f): 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
How would I know....I wasn't there
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by IsmailOlalekan: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
IsmailOlalekan: Why is it that most of you guys cant be objective for once. Ekiti state attoney general is the commisioner of justice of ekiti state as well. This implies is an APC member. For him to had fairly dish out this information, he deserve a comendation.
Am so disapointed in the comment of some political cyber dogs againsts APC? nigeria is our nation let make constructive criticism to salvage our democracy!
note pls
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by solajacobs(m): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
O ga o
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by 1miccza: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: First, the Attorney General that made the statement is a member of APC.Secondly, That supporters of Fayose slapped the judge technically mean Fayose did and Fayose should be asked to produce the "slapper" or face the music

You forgot to add that being an APC member he still came out to say it as it is and in his statement he said attacked not slapped...
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by awo666(m): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
Firefire:

The way Tinubu produced the killer of Engr Funsho Williams when BAT was the governor of Lagos State, abi

d way obj killed bola Ige abii
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by 1miccza: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
Owoplenty: What did you xpect? Adeyeye must be afraid of his future ochlocratic boss,so the dude is preserving is daily bread.

That means you agree with the adage "he who pays the piper dictates the tune" and that this means since Fayemi is still in charge he still dictates the tune
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by 1miccza: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
Owoplenty: What did you xpect? Adeyeye must be afraid of his future ochlocratic boss,so the dude is preserving is daily bread.
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by anssy(f): 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
folawiyoma:

You mean association of professional cleaners
?

Ok now, where are my APC ( Ancient Personal Concubine). Where are dey?

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by 1miccza: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
dadaayodejio: Somebody "not Fayose" slapped/assaulted the judge (not in a beer parlour or at a rally)
It is not an issue totbyrrated as an APC said or PDP said it is an affront on the Nigerial Legal System (supposedly the highest authority in the land)
It is comparable (in my opinion) to slapping a General on parade ground
And the fact that it was not "Fayose" who did the "slapping g" should not be the end of the matter

Unless it is now okay to assault a public official at his duty post as long as there is another person who will be said to "not have" done the assault

Your head is there bros
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Delerichard(m): 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
people do forget thinngs easily,let me remind u how gani fawehinmi was beaten in court after he presented to d court d tinubu fake result at university of toronto.gani's car was broken and his cloth was tore.it wasnt a violence nor breach of law.nonsense pple.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by miqos02(m): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
ok
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
Bayajidda: For the purpose of fairness and clarity, ur topic should be 'Fayose did not slap me but he supervised my beating'. Those were the words of the Attorney General on sunrise this morning.
Those drinks are too strong for you man.
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by striker9(m): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: don't mind the Fayose guy and his thugs. After the ruling I wil see whether they will use thuggery to upturn the ruling. They are not smart
I live close to the court at fajuyi,the thugs were already there even before Fayose got to the court premises
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by ionsman: 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
Goddex: [size=13pt]APC and lies are Siamese twins.
Thank God for the sincerity of this honourable judge.[/size]
Mr man,do you know you are very silly?Its a question.
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Isiterere(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
[b] which one should we belief now ? From another source , the caption is different and more detail. Fayose will remain a thug for a long time to come .

Fayose didn't slap Justice Adeyeye, but he supervised his beating - Ekiti Attorney General says

The Attorney General of Ekiti state, Wale Fapohunda, was a guest on Channels TV Sunrise programme this morning where he spoke about what happened at the Ekiti state High Court on Thursday September 25th where a judge was assaulted

According to Fapohunda, Justice Adeyeye told him when they spoke on phone that he was never slapped by Ayo Fayose but that the governor-elect supervised his beating.
"When I spoke to the judge, the judge did not say that the governor-elect slapped him. He said he supervised his beating. The judge said he (Fayose) was there, and was standing while his thugs, for want of a better word, beat the judge. Not only did they beat him up, they tore his clothes." Fapohunda said.
He said Justice Adeyeye told him that immediately they arrived in court for the election tribunal sitting, Fayose's supporters began ransacking the court rooms, tearing court documents. It was when he went to meet Fayose to ask him to control his supporters that he was physically assaulted.

ALL IZZ WELL [/b]
The video is there to watch as well
http://lindaikeji..de/2014/09/fayose-didnt-slap-justice-adeyeye-but.html?m=1

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by fabregas04(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
seunmsg: Attacking a judge either by a governor-elect or thugs is a condemnable act. The judiciary should not be subdued or intimidated in whatever manner if we want our democracy to grow. E-11 and their APC collaborators should also stop trying to disrupt the inauguration of the governor elect. Fayose is the peoples choice and the choice of the people MUST be respected. APC should accept defeat and let peace reign in Ekiti.
thnk you. D action of d said thug is totally condemnable and punishable as well(if it actually happn), that said, fayose should nt b linked with dis, they re two diffrnt personalities. D battle is now btw E-11 and d common ekiti citizens. Every ekiti residents knows d truth behind E-11, their plan is 2 disrupt d transition and subsequent inauguration of fayose, which d pple are aware of and are ready 2 stand behind fayose. Can't dis E-fools respect d choice of d masses? This re dsame masses dat stood behind fayemi when his mandate was taken by segun oni, now they say fayose is d new song, won't they respect dat? Fayemi too is indirectly instigating crisis in d state to give d impression dat fayose tenure wl witness crisis, even in his speech ytsday while imposing curfew, he said "some element re planning to disrupt d peace which d state had been ENJOYING FOR ATLEAST D PAST 4YRS" ekitis knows d truth, d era of cheap propaganda is gone.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by geophyscist: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
folawiyoma:

Ok now, where are my APC ( Ancient Personal Concubine). Where are dey?

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by reminize: 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
Justice Adeyeye ara yin lowa, eniti alu nikumo mefa Toni nkankan ko ba ohun.
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by tuffgongjo(m): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: I don't want to say Ekiti people are blind, it will be disrespectful to them, but I don't know what they see in a thug like Fayose to bring him back to power. The same fayose that was the Gov btw 2003 and 2006, the same guy that looted the state through his poultry scam, the same guy that institutionalised thuggery. Ekiti people have made their choice anyway and they will bear it except the court decide otherwise
You really wanna what we saw?that as educated as Fayemi is,he is still incompetent$ different from other politicians.
And we want out.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by tuffgongjo(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: I will see what they will do should the Court grant the prayers of APC. Leave them with their gra-gra
you know the funny thing?as poor as I A̶̲̥̅♏,as unpopular as I A̶̲̥̅♏ if I stand against fayemi in d election I will emerge as the winner.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by fabregas04(m): 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
arresa:

Of course, now they are reaping what they sow with their votes with this shame, ridicule and embarrassment, with lawlessness and violence all led by the same man they voted for..

All before the thug enter office. Just imagine what the people of Ekiti have to look forward to...... grin
but d pple re not complaining, what's ur headache now. They have once tasted d two of dem and knw d diffrnce, if u re not satisfied, then hug d nxt transformer. Hahaaa, "won fi se e ni?"

1 Like

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by anonimi: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
arresa:

Obviously, he's felling emboldened, untouchable and invisible because Ekiti people voted for him even with his lawless, criminal and impeachment past.

The highlighted admission of Fayose's victory from the people and Fayemi's loss at the polls is duly noted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC CARD READER: See What Nigerians Are Saying About Their Experience / Serve Nigerians, Not My Husband, Aishat Tells Buhari’s Aides / President Buhari And Wife, Aisha Arrive Abuja Airport from Mecca (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.